Jump to topic:

Inspirational song.

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 11:20:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
We should all learn from the saggy bottom speedo swimmer.

When he walked out of the locker room... all the girls laughed at him.... He didn't care though.... he was their to swim...when he walked past the grand-stand... the boys all made fun of him.... he didn't care though... he was their to win...he lost his baggies in the sea and his mom wouldn't buy him new ones...she said you must learn to look after your stuff... now everyone's laughing at his two buns...all the boys in their cool baggies laughed at him in his crap speedo... he had to borrow one from his daddy and it didn't really let him (??????).. they called him the saggy bottom speedo swimma they called him the saggy bottom speedo swimma. saggy bottom speedo swimma they called him the saggy bottom speedo swimma............ and he swam as hard as he could have swum when he heard that single shot.... a praying aloud to like three different gods that that drawstring hold up his hammer...now what those laughing boys didn't realize.. is that he was allot more stream lined... not only did he win that little race but he also beat his best time...and so the saggy bottom speedo swimma became a saggy bottom speedo wina.. saggy bottom speedo swimma became a a saggy bottom speedo wina.. saggy bottom speedo swimma became a a saggy bottom speedo wina.. saggy bottom speedo swimma became a a saggy bottom speedo wina..............now boys and girls what we're trying to tell you today is that you can do whatever you want if you just reach for the stars..you can accomplish anything... you see it doesn't matter what you look like....it doesn't matter where you come from..and it doesn't matter what your wearing, because you can do anything.. yes you can accomplish anything... you can be like that saggy bottom speedo swimma..you can be a saggy bottom speedo winna... saggy bottom speedo winna...saggy bottom speedo simma become a saggy bottom speedo winna..saggy bottom speedo simma become a saggy bottom speedo winna.. (Extreme ??????)
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 12:17:18 AM
Equally inspirational.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 12:26:27 AM
just realized the song in the vid and the lyrics I put down don't always go together. My lyrics are right though cuz their from the original song (which I have :)
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)