Jump to topic:

It's a Small World after all

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2011 6:52:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have fond memories of his ride. We took my little sister (6 at the time) to a haunted house a couple rides before. After the haunted house she kept asking if the ride would be scary. Mom answered that it wouldn't be the first couple times but on this ride my mom got ticked off from being asked the same question over and over and told my younger sister that this ride was scariest in the park and that all the dolls jumped out at you and attempted to eat you alive. My sister (young and naive) believed my mother and cried in terror for the 1st half of the ride.

i always laugh thinking about that..
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 1:47:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
That is to this day that ride is the most terrible I've ever experienced in my entire life, everything about it is awful. I would never wish the evil that is that ride on my worst enemies. It just about kills me to even watch a few seconds of the video.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler