Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

wait, what?

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 11:35:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/13/2011 11:28:07 AM, Kahvan wrote:
TheLwerds account is closed? o.0 when did this happen?

she turned out to be a major multi-accounter who was responsible for all of the votebombing on the site. She also completely made up Vi and it turned out she was a man who lived by himself in his basement. His actual name was Jacob Frontman
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 11:50:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/13/2011 11:35:34 AM, askbob wrote:
At 4/13/2011 11:28:07 AM, Kahvan wrote:
TheLwerds account is closed? o.0 when did this happen?

she turned out to be a major multi-accounter who was responsible for all of the votebombing on the site. She also completely made up Vi and it turned out she was a man who lived by himself in his basement. His actual name was Jacob Frontman

I knew it! No girl could ever write as well as that - she had to be a he.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Sottaceti
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 12:33:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/13/2011 11:35:34 AM, askbob wrote:
At 4/13/2011 11:28:07 AM, Kahvan wrote:
TheLwerds account is closed? o.0 when did this happen?

she turned out to be a major multi-accounter who was responsible for all of the votebombing on the site. She also completely made up Vi and it turned out she was a man who lived by himself in his basement. His actual name was Jacob Frontman

Heilig gescheisse. You aren't serious, right?
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 1:10:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/13/2011 12:33:18 PM, Sottaceti wrote:
At 4/13/2011 11:35:34 AM, askbob wrote:
At 4/13/2011 11:28:07 AM, Kahvan wrote:
TheLwerds account is closed? o.0 when did this happen?

she turned out to be a major multi-accounter who was responsible for all of the votebombing on the site. She also completely made up Vi and it turned out she was a man who lived by himself in his basement. His actual name was Jacob Frontman

Heilig gescheisse. You aren't serious, right?

Sadly i am. It happened 3 months ago
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 1:11:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/13/2011 1:10:18 PM, askbob wrote:
At 4/13/2011 12:33:18 PM, Sottaceti wrote:
At 4/13/2011 11:35:34 AM, askbob wrote:
At 4/13/2011 11:28:07 AM, Kahvan wrote:
TheLwerds account is closed? o.0 when did this happen?

she turned out to be a major multi-accounter who was responsible for all of the votebombing on the site. She also completely made up Vi and it turned out she was a man who lived by himself in his basement. His actual name was Jacob Frontman

Heilig gescheisse. You aren't serious, right?

Sadly i am. It happened 3 months ago

lol, leave them alone.

TheLwerd became Danielle.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 1:12:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
he was a good member but caused a lot of drama and really screwed up peoples debates. He also cheated in a ton of mafia games when I thought both Vi and Lwerd were good players. They were just one person the whole time. They were a good debater though and did a ton of debates. Mongeese found him out months ago by doing an IP Scan.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 1:12:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/13/2011 1:11:45 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/13/2011 1:10:18 PM, askbob wrote:
At 4/13/2011 12:33:18 PM, Sottaceti wrote:
At 4/13/2011 11:35:34 AM, askbob wrote:
At 4/13/2011 11:28:07 AM, Kahvan wrote:
TheLwerds account is closed? o.0 when did this happen?

she turned out to be a major multi-accounter who was responsible for all of the votebombing on the site. She also completely made up Vi and it turned out she was a man who lived by himself in his basement. His actual name was Jacob Frontman

Heilig gescheisse. You aren't serious, right?

Sadly i am. It happened 3 months ago

lol, leave them alone.

TheLwerd became Danielle.

why, why do you have to ruin my fun. You know I get laughs from doing this and I only have so many opportunities...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 1:13:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/13/2011 1:11:45 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/13/2011 1:10:18 PM, askbob wrote:
At 4/13/2011 12:33:18 PM, Sottaceti wrote:
At 4/13/2011 11:35:34 AM, askbob wrote:
At 4/13/2011 11:28:07 AM, Kahvan wrote:
TheLwerds account is closed? o.0 when did this happen?

she turned out to be a major multi-accounter who was responsible for all of the votebombing on the site. She also completely made up Vi and it turned out she was a man who lived by himself in his basement. His actual name was Jacob Frontman

Heilig gescheisse. You aren't serious, right?

Sadly i am. It happened 3 months ago

lol, leave them alone.

TheLwerd became Danielle.

Guys, don't listen to OreEle. He's constantly drunk and high ever since badger influenced him
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 1:22:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/13/2011 1:12:52 PM, askbob wrote:
why, why do you have to ruin my fun. You know I get laughs from doing this and I only have so many opportunities...

http://www.google.com...*/KJav.jpg%3Fwidth%3D80%26height%3D79&imgrefurl=http://www.trekspace.org...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2011 1:22:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/13/2011 1:22:02 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/13/2011 1:12:52 PM, askbob wrote:
why, why do you have to ruin my fun. You know I get laughs from doing this and I only have so many opportunities...

http://www.google.com...*/KJav.jpg%3Fwidth%3D80%26height%3D79&imgrefurl=http://www.trekspace.org...

That didn't work.

http://www.trekspace.org...

Try that.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"