Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Any Gleeks here?

MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 11:45:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 11:02:15 PM, Immortality wrote:
At 4/27/2011 3:02:31 PM, OreEle wrote:
So are there any Glee fans on DDO?

Yup

That's unfortunate
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 11:57:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
They have some alright songs.

This one is so gay though!
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 1:23:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I used to be, during the first half of the first season, but it has become incredibly one-dimensional and quite frankly, I'm tired of the storyline and the themes they regurgitate for every other episode.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 12:17:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 1:23:49 AM, nonentity wrote:
I used to be, during the first half of the first season, but it has become incredibly one-dimensional and quite frankly, I'm tired of the storyline and the themes they regurgitate for every other episode.

I have only seen every few episodes, other than the entire first season. But I really enjoy the music (though not too fond of when they started singing their own songs)
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 12:18:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 11:57:14 PM, phantom wrote:
They have some alright songs.

This one is so gay though!

I'll give you three guess as to why.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 12:42:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 12:17:50 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/28/2011 1:23:49 AM, nonentity wrote:
I used to be, during the first half of the first season, but it has become incredibly one-dimensional and quite frankly, I'm tired of the storyline and the themes they regurgitate for every other episode.

I have only seen every few episodes, other than the entire first season. But I really enjoy the music (though not too fond of when they started singing their own songs)

My favourite number was Matthew Morrison and Neil Patrick Harris singing Aerosmith, Dream On :)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 12:48:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 12:42:36 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 4/28/2011 12:17:50 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/28/2011 1:23:49 AM, nonentity wrote:
I used to be, during the first half of the first season, but it has become incredibly one-dimensional and quite frankly, I'm tired of the storyline and the themes they regurgitate for every other episode.

I have only seen every few episodes, other than the entire first season. But I really enjoy the music (though not too fond of when they started singing their own songs)

My favourite number was Matthew Morrison and Neil Patrick Harris singing Aerosmith, Dream On :)

That was a good one, though NPH is going to be good in anything that he does.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 2:38:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 2:07:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
I hope you all die.

I hope you lose the game.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 2:41:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 2:38:30 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/28/2011 2:07:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
I hope you all die.

I hope you lose the game.

I hope you lose the metagame (you lose if you think about thinking about the game).
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 4:14:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 2:38:30 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/28/2011 2:07:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
I hope you all die.

I hope you lose the game.

CHEATER!
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 4:19:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 2:51:48 PM, OreEle wrote:
Best Glee song, IMO, Safety Dance.

OreEle, please don't do this to me! PLEASE! I don't want you to live like this!
kfc
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 11:17:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 3:02:31 PM, OreEle wrote:
So are there any Glee fans on DDO?

I really liked Glee, but I simply can't watch it anymore.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...