Jump to topic:

Crazy Coincidences

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2011 4:59:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
How many people here have had crazy coincidences in their own lives?

As an example, today I saw Insidious with mah friends (Great movie, go see it and shitbrix). As a prank I texted them anonymously through a website saying "LOOK BEHIND YOU AND RUN", knowing they were in a park at like 10 p.m. and that it would freak them out just a little. Turns out a group of d!cks were heading their way that they didn't notice behind them and they promptly ran. So I saved them from a possible mugging, apparently.

Any other stories :L?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2011 5:03:02 PM
At 4/29/2011 4:59:02 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

As an example, today I saw Insidious with mah friends (Great movie, go see it and shitbrix). As a prank I texted them anonymously through a website saying "LOOK BEHIND YOU AND RUN", knowing they were in a park at like 10 p.m. and that it would freak them out just a little. Turns out a group of d!cks were heading their way that they didn't notice behind them and they promptly ran. So I saved them from a possible mugging, apparently.

or you saved them from other people who happened to be in the same park that had no evil intentions.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2011 5:09:05 PM
At 4/29/2011 5:03:02 PM, OreEle wrote:

or you saved them from other people who happened to be in the same park that had no evil intentions.

No, lol, given the park it was and size of the group they were pretty sure something would have happened.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2011 11:09:44 PM
I probably have better stories if I though about it but this is just what came to mind first because it was yesterday.

I put a dvd on in-which the main character is a schizophrenic and, when the movie was over and I switched it back to satellite, there was a show on also about schizophrenia. Later that night I was reading a cracked.com article that also brought it up.

I don't know, not that crazy but I thought it was weird.

Maybe I imagined it all. O_o
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 1:02:08 PM
I can only think of two off the top of my head but Ive got allot more just can't think of them.

About...maybe 1.7 years ago someone we (my family) knew had a dream that we were going to move to America and start a business. A few months latter my dad got a job in MD.

One that happened recently. A few weeks ago I was on youtube and I started watching a video. The video had the song "hey their Delila". I don't like the song but I remember thinking I hadn't heard it in ages. The next day my brother started singing it.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 6:44:02 PM
At 4/29/2011 5:09:05 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/29/2011 5:03:02 PM, OreEle wrote:

No, lol, they were black people, thus they would have would have killed my friends because that's what black people do.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:23:50 PM
At 5/1/2011 6:44:02 PM, askbob wrote:

No, lol, they were black people, thus they would have would have killed my friends because that's what black people do.

That's just terrible!
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 3:08:52 AM
The death of Adolf Hitler was announced on May 1st 1945.

The death of Osama Bin Laden was announced on May 1st 2011.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 3:26:54 AM
At 5/2/2011 3:08:52 AM, FREEDO wrote:
The death of Adolf Hitler was announced on May 1st 1945.

The death of Osama Bin Laden was announced on May 1st 2011.

Ok, this just got crazy.

I posted this on facebook. Then I sarcastically said that the day must have symbolic meaning to the Illuminati.

Cody Franklin then promptly commented that the Illuminati was in-fact formed on May 1st. I looked it up and it's true. 1776. Holyshit.

But that's not where it stops.

Cody then made this joke:
"Titanic sank at 2:20 AM on April 15, 1912. April 15 is all about taxes, and, check it: 2 + 20 - 19 + 12 = 15. Something about 15 might be something, or something."

This is what happened when I viewed his comment:
http://oi52.tinypic.com...

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord