Total Posts:109|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Osama Bin Laden Dead!

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:46:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:48:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.americablog.com...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:48:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I was just about to start this thread.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:49:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 9:48:50 PM, mongoose wrote:
I was just about to start this thread.

I know. I posted it in News right as Askbob posted it here.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:52:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS MR POTTAH nac
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:54:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 9:49:55 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 5/1/2011 9:48:50 PM, mongoose wrote:
I was just about to start this thread.

I know. I posted it in News right as Askbob posted it here.

Lol, I was about to too.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:55:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At risk of sounding like Geo, keep in mind that the US government is only claiming that he is dead.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 9:57:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
as soon as the roommates heard everyone busted out the alcohol an are preparing to toast as soon as obama gives the news officially
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:11:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 9:57:31 PM, askbob wrote:
as soon as the roommates heard everyone busted out the alcohol an are preparing to toast as soon as obama gives the news officially

Obama is more guilty of blood than Bin Laden.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:19:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 10:11:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/1/2011 9:57:31 PM, askbob wrote:
as soon as the roommates heard everyone busted out the alcohol an are preparing to toast as soon as obama gives the news officially

I'm mentally retarded

Yes you are

but in other news

Gary Faulkner reportedly chopped off his head with a ninja sword on his second tour of pakistan
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:20:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 10:18:40 PM, nonentity wrote:
At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot... what exactly did he do?

lol you're kidding right.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:23:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 10:17:11 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
Wait, but now that the Boogeyman is dead, what is the government going to use to scare us and keep us in check??

I guess it makes sense, though. The memory of 9/11 isn't as vivid anymore; people have moved on so he's not as effective anymore. Fortunately, Iran looks like prime candidate for his replacement.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:24:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I wish I was lol. After the 9/11 attacks I didn't really pay attention to what was going on. Big deals were made about Bin Laden and Hussein and Iraq and Afghanistan but it all seemed 1984-esque to me, with the "bad guy" changing all the time. So I stopped paying attention. Who did what exactly?
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:25:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:25:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 10:24:02 PM, nonentity wrote:
I wish I was lol. After the 9/11 attacks I didn't really pay attention to what was going on. Big deals were made about Bin Laden and Hussein and Iraq and Afghanistan but it all seemed 1984-esque to me, with the "bad guy" changing all the time. So I stopped paying attention. Who did what exactly?

Bin Laden is the supposed organizer of 9/11
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:28:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 10:25:27 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/1/2011 10:24:02 PM, nonentity wrote:
I wish I was lol. After the 9/11 attacks I didn't really pay attention to what was going on. Big deals were made about Bin Laden and Hussein and Iraq and Afghanistan but it all seemed 1984-esque to me, with the "bad guy" changing all the time. So I stopped paying attention. Who did what exactly?

Bin Laden is the supposed organizer of 9/11

Oh.

Don't judge me unless you can tell me right now who the Canadian Prime Minister is haha
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:29:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 10:28:20 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 5/1/2011 10:25:27 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/1/2011 10:24:02 PM, nonentity wrote:
I wish I was lol. After the 9/11 attacks I didn't really pay attention to what was going on. Big deals were made about Bin Laden and Hussein and Iraq and Afghanistan but it all seemed 1984-esque to me, with the "bad guy" changing all the time. So I stopped paying attention. Who did what exactly?

Bin Laden is the supposed organizer of 9/11

Oh.

Don't judge me unless you can tell me right now who the Canadian Prime Minister is haha

Stephen Harper
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:29:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
G0DDAMN IT ASKBOB. I WAS ABOUT TO POST THAT TOO. lol
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:30:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 10:17:11 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
Wait, but now that the Boogeyman is dead, what is the government going to use to scare us and keep us in check??

The usual, Godless atheists, Homosexuals, and Socialism.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:33:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 10:29:20 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/1/2011 10:28:20 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 5/1/2011 10:25:27 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/1/2011 10:24:02 PM, nonentity wrote:
I wish I was lol. After the 9/11 attacks I didn't really pay attention to what was going on. Big deals were made about Bin Laden and Hussein and Iraq and Afghanistan but it all seemed 1984-esque to me, with the "bad guy" changing all the time. So I stopped paying attention. Who did what exactly?

Bin Laden is the supposed organizer of 9/11

Oh.

Don't judge me unless you can tell me right now who the Canadian Prime Minister is haha

Stephen Harper

Your mom >.<
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 10:33:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 10:30:54 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 5/1/2011 10:17:11 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
Wait, but now that the Boogeyman is dead, what is the government going to use to scare us and keep us in check??

The usual, Godless atheists, Homosexuals, and Socialism.

That's bad for me then.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 11:18:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 10:25:25 PM, askbob wrote:


lol thats what i was thinking
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Hopeliveson
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 11:30:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yay! A great evil has been purged from the earth!

Now let wait for a new one to spawn so we may start chasing after that one!

Seriously tho, bout time he died.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 11:49:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 11:30:01 PM, Hopeliveson wrote:
Yay! A great evil has been purged from the earth!

Now let wait for a new one to spawn so we may start chasing after that one!

Seriously tho, bout time he died.

We have to train and help fund the next one first.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 11:50:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 11:49:21 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 5/1/2011 11:30:01 PM, Hopeliveson wrote:
Yay! A great evil has been purged from the earth!

Now let wait for a new one to spawn so we may start chasing after that one!

Seriously tho, bout time he died.

We have to train and help fund the next one first.

So he'll be Tibetan? Taiwanese?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 12:22:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 11:50:57 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 5/1/2011 11:49:21 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 5/1/2011 11:30:01 PM, Hopeliveson wrote:
Yay! A great evil has been purged from the earth!

Now let wait for a new one to spawn so we may start chasing after that one!

Seriously tho, bout time he died.

We have to train and help fund the next one first.

So he'll be Tibetan? Taiwanese?

Nah, Iranian.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2011 12:34:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
we just had a 5000 person riot at my school just got back
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos