Jump to topic:

Are you a sexy person ?

interrogator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 11:52:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have never seen you before. And if that is your picture, then hey ladies. Not bad. Some of you could use a little work. But anyway. =) Do you consider
yourself to be a sexy person ? How do people respond to you in public.
Kinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 1:30:31 PM
Not really. I rarely get complimented, but when I am, I'm usually called cute, not sexy or hot. That's actually fine by me though.

For reference: http://i.imgur.com...
The post above this is false.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 1:34:56 PM
At 5/18/2011 1:30:31 PM, Kinger wrote:
Not really. I rarely get complimented, but when I am, I'm usually called cute, not sexy or hot. That's actually fine by me though.

fyi, avoid posting pictures of yourself here. At least until you've been a member for awhile and become accustomed to the local crazies, er um, regulars.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Kinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 1:36:52 PM
At 5/18/2011 1:34:56 PM, OreEle wrote:
fyi, avoid posting pictures of yourself here. At least until you've been a member for awhile and become accustomed to the local crazies, er um, regulars.

Why? I'm not gonna get bombarded with hate, am I? If I did something wrong on my first day, I'm very sorry! D:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 1:59:19 PM
At 5/18/2011 1:36:52 PM, Kinger wrote:
At 5/18/2011 1:34:56 PM, OreEle wrote:

Why? I'm not gonna get bombarded with hate, am I? If I did something wrong on my first day, I'm very sorry! D:

Just a general good idea. You want to keep personal info (like photos of yourself, real name, school you go to, what not) hidden until you know the people that you are sharing it with.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Kinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 2:31:10 PM
At 5/18/2011 1:59:19 PM, OreEle wrote:
Just a general good idea. You want to keep personal info (like photos of yourself, real name, school you go to, what not) hidden until you know the people that you are sharing it with.

Oh in that case I have no worries. I've already posted contact info on some 4chan threads (NOT in /b/) before, as well as on Reddit. If someone viewed all my posts on Reddit they could determine where I live, what school I go to, and probably my full name. I honestly have very little care for how much information about me gets out there.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 2:35:14 PM
At 5/18/2011 2:31:10 PM, Kinger wrote:
At 5/18/2011 1:59:19 PM, OreEle wrote:

Oh in that case I have no worries. I've already posted contact info on some 4chan threads (NOT in /b/) before, as well as on Reddit. If someone viewed all my posts on Reddit they could determine where I live, what school I go to, and probably my full name. I honestly have very little care for how much information about me gets out there.

I wouldn't worry too much, the worst that could probably happen is Koopin taking the photo to his little workshop and putting you in a KFC uniform eating chicken or something.
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:00:25 PM
Kinger: advice.

Your a guy, and a young one, so you're not going to get your full respects just yet. Girls at your age have the upper-hand, because they have everything they need right now. In ten years, I guarantee you that every girl you think is hot and out of your league will be crawling on their knees to you as you become more mature, refined, and sure of yourself. I was a complete loser as a teenager, could only get fat chicks (and not even pretty fat chicks), and spent most of the time lonely and confused. Now that I'm not baby-faced and I know exactly how to play the game, the ball is in my court. All you have to do is ignore them. When you first meet them, they will act stuck up because they know guys are pigs, but if you fool them and don't give them any attention, they will slowly but surely take your lack of caring as evidence that you must be a great pick. The only thing you can do to hurt yourself now is to get all emotionally involved, knocked-up, etc. so just keep the chicks at arms length and forget about them. I hit rock bottom when I was in my mid-twenties (thinking I had to play the bar scene, letting girls at work play headgames with me, dating friends and creating drama), and then one day it all finally hit me. I decided I was just going to give up. Three months later the girl of my dreams couldn't help making a play for me. I reluctantly accepted her application and told her to expect a phone call sometime next week XD
kfc
Kinger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:12:07 PM
At 5/18/2011 4:00:25 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
Kinger: advice.

Your a guy, and a young one, so you're not going to get your full respects just yet. Girls at your age have the upper-hand, because they have everything they need right now. In ten years, I guarantee you that every girl you think is hot and out of your league will be crawling on their knees to you as you become more mature, refined, and sure of yourself. I was a complete loser as a teenager, could only get fat chicks (and not even pretty fat chicks), and spent most of the time lonely and confused. Now that I'm not baby-faced and I know exactly how to play the game, the ball is in my court. All you have to do is ignore them. When you first meet them, they will act stuck up because they know guys are pigs, but if you fool them and don't give them any attention, they will slowly but surely take your lack of caring as evidence that you must be a great pick. The only thing you can do to hurt yourself now is to get all emotionally involved, knocked-up, etc. so just keep the chicks at arms length and forget about them. I hit rock bottom when I was in my mid-twenties (thinking I had to play the bar scene, letting girls at work play headgames with me, dating friends and creating drama), and then one day it all finally hit me. I decided I was just going to give up. Three months later the girl of my dreams couldn't help making a play for me. I reluctantly accepted her application and told her to expect a phone call sometime next week XD

You are a gentlemen and a scholar good sir. Thanks for the advice!
Osiris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:24:39 PM
I get cute A LOT, but not sexy or hot. It's kind of annoying sometimes because I feel like people are infantilizing me.

http://tinypic.com...
I'm in the center
"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:33:41 PM
At 5/18/2011 4:24:39 PM, Osiris wrote:
I get cute A LOT, but not sexy or hot. It's kind of annoying sometimes because I feel like people are infantilizing me.

I'm in the center

Tip;

Ugly - get away from me
Cute - Datable, worth get to know
Hot - F**k and chuck
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
Osiris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:37:43 PM
At 5/18/2011 4:33:41 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:

I'm in the center

Tip;

Ugly - get away from me
Hot - F**k and chuck

That's good to know. I always assumed that when a guy said "cute" he meant, "Yeah, you're pretty or whatever, but hot is sooo much better".
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:48:52 PM
At 5/18/2011 11:52:07 AM, interrogator wrote:
I have never seen you before. And if that is your picture, then hey ladies. Not bad. Some of you could use a little work. But anyway. =) Do you consider
yourself to be a sexy person ? How do people respond to you in public.:

When people see me, they usually throw up a little in their mouth. Here's a picture of me last summer.

http://www.google.com...
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:50:16 PM
At 5/18/2011 4:48:52 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 5/18/2011 11:52:07 AM, interrogator wrote:
yourself to be a sexy person ? How do people respond to you in public.:

When people see me, they usually throw up a little in their mouth. Here's a picture of me last summer.

http://www.google.com...

I'd do you.

Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2011 4:51:42 PM
At 5/18/2011 4:37:43 PM, Osiris wrote:
At 5/18/2011 4:33:41 PM, Phoenix_Reaper wrote:

I'm in the center

Tip;

Ugly - get away from me
Hot - F**k and chuck

That's good to know. I always assumed that when a guy said "cute" he meant, "Yeah, you're pretty or whatever, but hot is sooo much better".

By looks..... hot is better. Worthy of making a relationship with... cute. Also Hot girls are most likely drama ridden baggage.

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 3:32:02 AM
At 5/18/2011 1:30:31 PM, Kinger wrote:

Oh dear lord my eyes! My beautiful eyes! It burns!
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 3:43:03 AM
I'm not a model, but I'm a fairly average-looking dude. Personality-wise, I can charm or ignore when necessary. Bedroom-wise, I've been with enough girls to be pretty good at pleasuring a woman, which is pretty important.

So, I'm sexy in some ways, not in others. Not in the most obvious ways, I guess.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 4:06:32 AM
All you have to do is ignore them.
If this is true, I'm not a virgin.

Therefore this isn't true.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 4:07:12 AM
and apparently the only people who think I'm sexy are geographically inconvenient.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 5:08:22 AM
At 5/19/2011 4:07:12 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
and apparently the only people who think I'm sexy are geographically inconvenient.

iknowthatfeel.jpg

I've been called sexy exactly one time on /soc/. I honestly didn't understand, and it was probably a troll considering what I look like.

http://www.debate.org...
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 5:43:06 AM
At 5/19/2011 5:08:22 AM, Korashk wrote:
At 5/19/2011 4:07:12 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

iknowthatfeel.jpg

I've been called sexy exactly one time on /soc/. I honestly didn't understand, and it was probably a troll considering what I look like.

http://www.debate.org...

Don't be ridiculous, you are a handsome guy!

I am not sexy. I might describe myself as handsome, but not 'sexy'. I'm working on it though. *tries and fails to do a sexy dance*
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 5:52:50 AM
I'd say I have a symmetrical face (8.7/10 to be exact according to facial geometry calculation programs) and was just told by several people yesterday that I should be an actor for my looks (this was said by adults, not peers though).

I don't think "sexy" is ever been a word used to describe me though, handsome/cute are the most frequent.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 6:37:44 AM
I don't think I'm particularly handsome but I'm definitely sexy. I reckon about 90% of women probably find me somewhat unappealing but the ones that do like me tend to really like me.
Osiris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 2:00:58 PM
At 5/19/2011 5:03:43 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/19/2011 4:51:34 AM, FREEDO wrote:
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Can you teach me?

He can, but he'd have to charge.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 2:05:17 PM
At 5/19/2011 2:04:03 PM, innomen wrote:
Was called a DILF in a PM recently. That should count.

Badger calling you that doesn't count.
kfc
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 2:06:37 PM
At 5/19/2011 2:05:17 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/19/2011 2:04:03 PM, innomen wrote:
Was called a DILF in a PM recently. That should count.

Badger calling you that doesn't count.

It took 17 seconds for a response on that post. I had been debating with myself for a while if i would actually post that.