Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 3:23:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Junior Revolutionary

strike is on a distinguished road
Default Don't wanna be white
Excuse errors or rants, I am drunk. Gonna try to keep this short.

I don't want to be white. I didn't ask to be white, or male for that matter. But I am and I dislike it. I have been born into the gender/race formulae that runs the world. What does it mean for a white mail to have solidarity with african-american men, or african-american women, or any other combination of gender and race? I will never truly understand a woman's struggle, nor someone of color's struggle. I will never truly understand through experience what it is like to try to exist in this world as such, and if that is the case, what room do I have to talk about it? to be an "ally" to me just seems so hollow. What do I do?

I have been told I have white-guilt before and fvck it, I believe I do. My ancestry is German/English. I;m as white as white-bread and I look on al th atrocities committed and still ebing committed by rich white men, and realize I am only one slot away from fulfilling the stereotype completely. If my family had been bourgeoisie, I might have been a completely different person, investing in stocks and laughing all the way to the bank.

What I'm getting at is, does it mean anything when I ssay I have solidarity for everyone who is oppressed by the state and capital? Or is it just viewed as bullshitt that people always say? And furthermore, what do I do to contribute to the struggles of these oppressed people? and above all, does anyone actively participating in these struggles care if another white male jumps into the fray?

In utter solidarity with you all.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 3:39:30 AM
The power of group think. Some people get it some people don't. When you understand how there is a societal attempt to manipulate your thinking, you will be less of a subject to its influence. Most people have no idea.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 3:48:15 AM
At 5/20/2011 3:39:30 AM, innomen wrote:
The power of group think. Some people get it some people don't. When you understand how there is a societal attempt to manipulate your thinking, you will be less of a subject to its influence. Most people have no idea.:

Such self-deprecation is pathetic and unwarranted. This individual is the product of leftwing slandering.

The day that I'm held liable to anything because I happen to be a certain race is the day I live up to their stereotypes. This poor guy seems to think he's on the same level as Hitler just because they both, by sheer happenstance, are caucasian.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 3:54:18 AM
Is this from Revleft? If so these types of things are quite common there and among the left in general. I wouldn't really say I'm ashamed to be white, but more so that my skin colour is pretty much my limit to being white. On the inside I'm far from white, lol.

Anyway, you can't choose where you're born or which culture you're born into so really it's foolish to think you can be ashamed of it and try to distance yourself from it. Besides, why be ashamed of things in the past that happened before you were born that you had nothing to do with? I wasn't alive during the European colonization of North America so why should I take blame for the mindless slaughter of the native population? Sure, it was cruel but I still had nothing to do with it regardless.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 4:00:08 AM
At 5/20/2011 3:59:14 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I wonder how long it would take me to get banned from RevLeft.

They might not even ban you, just restrict you. I'm restricted there, lol.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 4:17:56 AM
At 5/20/2011 4:15:28 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/20/2011 4:00:08 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/20/2011 3:59:14 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I wonder how long it would take me to get banned from RevLeft.

They might not even ban you, just restrict you. I'm restricted there, lol.

I'm an AnCap, Jannah. Come on.

Still, I have never heard of An-caps being banned from Revleft, just Fascists since the server is located in Germany where fascism is illegal.