The Greatest Speech I've Ever Heard.

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2011 10:23:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
ever heard this one
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 9:32:38 AM
At 6/3/2011 10:23:13 PM, askbob wrote:

ever heard this one:

Ladies and gentlemen..... The next President of the United States.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 4:18:47 PM
At 6/4/2011 9:32:38 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 6/3/2011 10:23:13 PM, askbob wrote:

ever heard this one:

Ladies and gentlemen..... The next President of the United States.

"I HAVE A FVCKING BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN POLITICAL SCIENCE MUTHA FVCKAS! VOTE FOR ME FOR TREASURER OF THE TOWN OF SMALL TOWN USA!"
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 4:59:49 PM
At 6/4/2011 4:25:13 PM, Koopin wrote:
The best part was that guy lost.

that speech alone would have made me vote for him. We need to get politics back to where it was at our founding with politicians getting into fistfights with one another and having full pitched duels to the death. Where has the passion gone? It's rare to see someone that passionate about anything anymore

Politicians will stick to whats best for the populace if they know they have to back up what they say in a fist fight or duel to the death.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 5:10:31 PM
A Masters degree in Communication, eh? Universities must really be lowering the bar these days.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2011 7:09:20 PM