Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Which troll do you prefer?

Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 12:13:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There are a lot of trolls on this site
lately
so why dont you say which troll you
prefer.
I prefer interrogator because he lives in
his
cave and asks people what the outside world
looks like.
What do you, members of DDO
think?
Because I need to know about the
outside world
because I have never been
outside.
While your at it tell me about your life, your
drunk
step dad, your marital problems, your
sexual
experiences and your whole life
because
I am an interrogator.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 12:21:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Rocky. Look son. I come from a very large family. I have a first cousin who is
a celebrity and a millionaire. I live in a beach resort where about 400,000
people cram bumper to bumper everyday. I have seen it all. Things in this world
I have been exposed to, you will never see. Been to Chicago, New York, LA,
Miami, Toronto, etc. Been to the Mint in Philly. Did a factory tour in Charleston,
not to mention the Air Force Base. I went to Atlanta for the very first time
when I was only 6 years old. Most people never even been there around that time.
Anyway. I have had some very unusual and extraordinary experiences in life.
Please dont go by what you see here on this website. I am sure you are not narrow
in mind.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 12:23:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll tell you about my telephone conversation with Newt Gingrinch later.
And yes, I met Bill Clinton, Obama, and Mark Sanford before.
Anyway. Next !
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 12:29:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/23/2011 12:21:36 PM, interrogator wrote:
Rocky. Look son. I come from a very large family. I have a first cousin who is
a celebrity and a millionaire. I live in a beach resort where about 400,000
people cram bumper to bumper everyday. I have seen it all. Things in this world
I have been exposed to, you will never see. Been to Chicago, New York, LA,
Miami, Toronto, etc. Been to the Mint in Philly. Did a factory tour in Charleston,
not to mention the Air Force Base. I went to Atlanta for the very first time
when I was only 6 years old. Most people never even been there around that time.
Anyway. I have had some very unusual and extraordinary experiences in life.
Please dont go by what you see here on this website. I am sure you are not narrow
in mind.

Lol
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 12:33:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If I had to pick one maybe Brainmaster. Certainly not SRW in that it's not apparent initially that he is a troll, but you can easily get drawn into discussions with him and it becomes really ridiculous. I have to make a deliberate effort not to comment on his posts.
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 12:36:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/23/2011 12:33:20 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
If I had to pick one maybe Brainmaster. Certainly not SRW in that it's not apparent initially that he is a troll, but you can easily get drawn into discussions with him and it becomes really ridiculous. I have to make a deliberate effort not to comment on his posts.

The OP is imitating interrogator
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 12:40:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/23/2011 12:36:45 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 6/23/2011 12:33:20 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
If I had to pick one maybe Brainmaster. Certainly not SRW in that it's not apparent initially that he is a troll, but you can easily get drawn into discussions with him and it becomes really ridiculous. I have to make a deliberate effort not to comment on his posts.

The OP is imitating interrogator

I'm aware of that.
interrogator
Posts: 1,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 12:58:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Rocky. Who is the 'OP' ? I am not intimidated by anyone on this forum.
Whens the last time you got 300 posts on 1 thread ? I rest my case.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 1:13:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Racist by far, because he's hilarious, and most people don't understand a word he is saying.. Which just makes the topics by him even funnier.

He's a comedic wordsmith.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 1:27:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/23/2011 12:58:42 PM, interrogator wrote:
Rocky. Who is the 'OP' ? I am not intimidated by anyone on this forum.
Whens the last time you got 300 posts on 1 thread ? I rest my case.

300 posts of people telling you to shut up. *clap clap clap*
Brainmaster
Posts: 1,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 1:27:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/23/2011 1:13:30 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Racist by far, because he's hilarious, and most people don't understand a word he is saying.. Which just makes the topics by him even funnier.

He's a comedic wordsmith.

Racism is not funny. Cheers!
Kfc.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 5:19:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Koopin.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 6:38:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/23/2011 12:29:14 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 6/23/2011 12:21:36 PM, interrogator wrote:
Rocky. Look son. I come from a very large family. I have a first cousin who is
a celebrity and a millionaire. I live in a beach resort where about 400,000
people cram bumper to bumper everyday. I have seen it all. Things in this world
I have been exposed to, you will never see. Been to Chicago, New York, LA,
Miami, Toronto, etc. Been to the Mint in Philly. Did a factory tour in Charleston,
not to mention the Air Force Base. I went to Atlanta for the very first time
when I was only 6 years old. Most people never even been there around that time.
Anyway. I have had some very unusual and extraordinary experiences in life.
Please dont go by what you see here on this website. I am sure you are not narrow
in mind.

Lol

I for one love interrogator. the above post made me laugh hysterically
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 10:15:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Interrogator is the best troll and it's not even close.

Racist is okay, probably the second best troll but not close to Interrogator.

I wasn't aware that Brainmaster and SRW were trying to troll, I thought they were just retarded.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2011 10:07:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/23/2011 12:13:26 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
There are a lot of trolls on this site
lately
so why dont you say which troll you
prefer.
I prefer interrogator because he lives in
his
cave and asks people what the outside world
looks like.
What do you, members of DDO
think?
Because I need to know about the
outside world
because I have never been
outside.
While your at it tell me about your life, your
drunk
step dad, your marital problems, your
sexual
experiences and your whole life
because
I am an interrogator.

Interrogator and izbo10 are some of the funniest trolls on this website.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau