Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Hi

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 1:43:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
considering whether to hit the hay or play a computer game
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 1:43:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/26/2011 1:42:25 AM, tudaloo wrote:
Whatsup people?

The sky. Now post to the New Member's Welcome thread in the debate.org category.
tudaloo
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 1:47:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/26/2011 1:43:41 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 6/26/2011 1:42:25 AM, tudaloo wrote:
Whatsup people?

The sky. Now post to the New Member's Welcome thread in the debate.org category.

Didn't know they have a newby section. Now i know
tudaloo
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 1:48:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/26/2011 1:43:35 AM, askbob wrote:
considering whether to hit the hay or play a computer game

I see... What games you play?
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 1:51:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/26/2011 1:48:27 AM, tudaloo wrote:
At 6/26/2011 1:43:35 AM, askbob wrote:
considering whether to hit the hay or play a computer game

I see... What games you play?

Sims 1
Age of Empires 2 + expansion
Civ5
Age of Mythology
Baldurs Gate 1 and 2
simcity4
total anihlliation
diablo2
rome total war
warcraft black tides
X-Com UFO Defense
SNES Games
N64 games
Gameboy games
NES games
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
tudaloo
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 1:53:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/26/2011 1:51:26 AM, askbob wrote:
At 6/26/2011 1:48:27 AM, tudaloo wrote:
At 6/26/2011 1:43:35 AM, askbob wrote:
considering whether to hit the hay or play a computer game

I see... What games you play?

Sims 1
Age of Empires 2 + expansion
Civ5
Age of Mythology
Baldurs Gate 1 and 2
simcity4
total anihlliation
diablo2
rome total war
warcraft black tides
X-Com UFO Defense
SNES Games
N64 games
Gameboy games
NES games

Old school n64 are the bomb. Have you ever played conkers bad fur day?
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 1:53:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/26/2011 1:53:01 AM, tudaloo wrote:
At 6/26/2011 1:51:26 AM, askbob wrote:
At 6/26/2011 1:48:27 AM, tudaloo wrote:
At 6/26/2011 1:43:35 AM, askbob wrote:
considering whether to hit the hay or play a computer game

I see... What games you play?

Sims 1
Age of Empires 2 + expansion
Civ5
Age of Mythology
Baldurs Gate 1 and 2
simcity4
total anihlliation
diablo2
rome total war
warcraft black tides
X-Com UFO Defense
SNES Games
N64 games
Gameboy games
NES games

Old school n64 are the bomb. Have you ever played conkers bad fur day?

yup not my favorite but yar i've played it and have it
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 1:56:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/26/2011 1:54:10 AM, tudaloo wrote:
What is your favorite then?

n64?

zelda
super smash bros
starfox
007 goldeneye
perfect dark
paper mario
mario party
nfl blitz
mario n64
mario kart
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
tudaloo
Posts: 93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2011 1:58:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/26/2011 1:56:14 AM, askbob wrote:
At 6/26/2011 1:54:10 AM, tudaloo wrote:
What is your favorite then?

n64?

zelda
super smash bros
starfox
007 goldeneye
perfect dark
paper mario
mario party
nfl blitz
mario n64
mario kart

Ight cool