Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

The next boxxy?

Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2011 3:31:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/3/2011 2:44:57 AM, FREEDO wrote:
NO.

*BEATS THREAD VIOLENTLY WITH A BASEBaLL BAT*

I agree with freedo after about 6 seconds of listening to that orange creature speak.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2011 3:44:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/3/2011 3:41:03 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/3/2011 3:31:54 AM, innomen wrote:
About on par, but isn't Kyle a man's name?

Um. No?

Pretty sure yeah. You sure she's not a he?
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2011 4:11:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/3/2011 3:44:48 AM, innomen wrote:
At 8/3/2011 3:41:03 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/3/2011 3:31:54 AM, innomen wrote:
About on par, but isn't Kyle a man's name?

Um. No?

Pretty sure yeah. You sure she's not a he?

*awkwardly backs out of room and closes door softly behind*
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2011 7:56:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/3/2011 3:31:54 AM, innomen wrote:
About on par, but isn't Kyle a man's name?

It is a man isn't it?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2011 8:20:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/3/2011 3:41:03 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/3/2011 3:31:54 AM, innomen wrote:
About on par, but isn't Kyle a man's name?

Um. No?:

Um, yes... That's clearly a man in drag.

Oh, tell me you beat off to Kyle. ;)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2011 1:05:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/3/2011 8:20:34 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 8/3/2011 3:41:03 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/3/2011 3:31:54 AM, innomen wrote:
About on par, but isn't Kyle a man's name?

Um. No?:

Um, yes... That's clearly a man in drag.

Oh, tell me you beat off to Kyle. ;)

Please don't.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2011 2:18:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hell no.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2011 5:41:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm not sure who has a sader existence, boxxy, who desperately seeks meaningless attention, or the fools that practically worship her... or someone that is trying to imitate her.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2011 3:22:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/3/2011 10:09:16 AM, Danielle wrote:
Does anyone watch Jenna Marbles? She's kind of a tool but WAY more amusing than boxxy.

That was 3 minutes of my life...stolen from me.
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2011 3:26:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/3/2011 5:41:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm not sure who has a sader existence, boxxy, who desperately seeks meaningless attention, or the fools that practically worship her... or someone that is trying to imitate her.

He's not trying to imitate her. He's just giving people a great image of the stereotypical homosexual. Annoying, attention loving, overly feminine, and stupid. Obviously a horrible stereotype that needs to be erased. But he keeps going, making it worse for everyone.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2011 7:15:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/5/2011 3:26:19 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/3/2011 5:41:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm not sure who has a sader existence, boxxy, who desperately seeks meaningless attention, or the fools that practically worship her... or someone that is trying to imitate her.

He's not trying to imitate her. He's just giving people a great image of the stereotypical homosexual. Annoying, attention loving, overly feminine, and stupid. Obviously a horrible stereotype that needs to be erased. But he keeps going, making it worse for everyone.

Maybe it's just me, but I've never considered the stereotypical homosexual as annoying or stupid. Usually it is fashion, musicals, extrovert, bonds well with women, and probably a good dancer (though mostly cha chas or tangos or more classic dances).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2011 1:35:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/5/2011 7:15:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 8/5/2011 3:26:19 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 8/3/2011 5:41:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I'm not sure who has a sader existence, boxxy, who desperately seeks meaningless attention, or the fools that practically worship her... or someone that is trying to imitate her.

He's not trying to imitate her. He's just giving people a great image of the stereotypical homosexual. Annoying, attention loving, overly feminine, and stupid. Obviously a horrible stereotype that needs to be erased. But he keeps going, making it worse for everyone.

Maybe it's just me, but I've never considered the stereotypical homosexual as annoying or stupid. Usually it is fashion, musicals, extrovert, bonds well with women, and probably a good dancer (though mostly cha chas or tangos or more classic dances).

I'm saying that the person in the video has those traits and gives gays a bad face.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2011 1:40:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/3/2011 10:12:32 AM, Danielle wrote:
Not hilarious, but I found this useful :P



Now that guys are also able to access this secret, it no longer becomes that effective now does it?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2011 1:42:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 8/6/2011 1:40:13 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 8/3/2011 10:12:32 AM, Danielle wrote:
Not hilarious, but I found this useful :P



Now that guys are also able to access this secret, it no longer becomes that effective now does it?

Second thought, it would be effective even knowing this information.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...