Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Shamelessly Whoring Myself...

lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 2:32:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At the risk of being completely torn apart by people who hate people who whore themselves, check out my new blog!
http://cryofinsanity.blogspot.com...
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
kohai
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 2:38:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I love the design. Good luck with your blog. If you need help, let me know!
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 2:51:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 2:38:43 PM, kohai wrote:
I love the design. Good luck with your blog. If you need help, let me know!
will do! thanks!
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 5:36:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 5:21:32 PM, darkkermit wrote:
This was disappointing. Now I have to look elsewhere to find a prostitute.

Also, why are whores look downed upon?

Who cares why, they're whors!
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 8:07:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 5:21:32 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Also, why are whores look downed upon?

Because that's the position the customer paid for.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2011 9:05:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 8:07:21 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 9/10/2011 5:21:32 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Also, why are whores look downed upon?

Because that's the position the customer paid for.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
iamdrunkritenow
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2011 12:58:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/10/2011 8:07:21 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 9/10/2011 5:21:32 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Also, why are whores look downed upon?

Because that's the position the customer paid for.

word 10/10
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 6:53:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I love all of you. xD
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2011 1:03:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/12/2011 10:11:44 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
You should post something on your blog before you advertise it. That's really basic.

I did post something.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...