Jump to topic:

Sxe Debaters.

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2009 10:11:36 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
We have discussed attractive females, now onto sxe debaters. To get the ball rolling, I nominate TheLwerd and Vi_Veri (Going to be picked anyway). Also, the person in question must have a photo to be judgable.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2009 3:02:48 PM
At 6/13/2009 3:02:02 PM, wjmelements wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

She kinda just came and left, but still.

However, that may not be her picture. Still, very sexy.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2009 4:40:30 PM
At 6/13/2009 3:02:48 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Yea, I doubt that's her. Looks like a girl from a Sears catalog or something like that.

Also, the girl in the pic does not look like a 15-year old Asian Hindu from Jaipur, State of Rajasthan, India.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2009 6:18:04 PM
At 6/13/2009 4:40:30 PM, Nags wrote:
At 6/13/2009 3:02:48 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Yea, I doubt that's her. Looks like a girl from a Sears catalog or something like that.

Also, the girl in the pic does not look like a 15-year old Asian Hindu from Jaipur, State of Rajasthan, India.

That's what went through my head.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 10:47:02 AM
At 6/16/2009 9:26:32 AM, EmyG wrote:
She looks like a girl I know named Christina.

Thanks for sharing.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 10:50:48 AM
At 6/16/2009 10:47:02 AM, wjmelements wrote:
At 6/16/2009 9:26:32 AM, EmyG wrote:
She looks like a girl I know named Christina.

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah I agree. It added a lot to the conversation.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 1:23:17 PM
So does my post.
hehehe waffles
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 4:11:08 PM
At 6/16/2009 3:21:00 PM, EmyG wrote:
Thanks, guys :P
What is the point of this?

To find the hottest debaters on debate.org.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 5:58:21 PM
At 6/16/2009 5:50:05 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Flattered ; ) You're all pretty sxe yourselves

I'm pretty sure she's talking about me. ;)
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 6:00:06 PM
Also, this chick's pretty hot.

"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 6:12:44 PM
At 4/30/2009 10:11:36 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
We have discussed attractive females, now onto sxe debaters. To get the ball rolling, I nominate TheLwerd and Vi_Veri (Going to be picked anyway). Also, the person in question must have a photo to be judgable.

-TheLwerd...? Ehhhh. I'll leave it at that, based on her avatar. (No Offense)
-Vi_Veri--- How can you tell this girl's hot? You can only see half her face... (No Offense)

At 6/16/2009 6:00:06 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
Also, this chick's pretty hot.

Ehh.. she's ok. (No Offense)

***There is a bunch of hotter girls at my school. Is there anyone that is actually hot on here?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 6:18:11 PM
At 6/16/2009 6:12:44 PM, Nags wrote:
Is there anyone that is actually hot on here?

Why do you think the "Attractive Females Thread" had to be made?

There are *virtually* none on this site. And this should be expected. (DEBATE.org, not Facebook).
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 6:30:12 PM
At 6/16/2009 6:12:44 PM, Nags wrote:
At 4/30/2009 10:11:36 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

-TheLwerd...? Ehhhh. I'll leave it at that, based on her avatar. (No Offense)
-Vi_Veri--- How can you tell this girl's hot? You can only see half her face... (No Offense)
Ehh.. she's ok. (No Offense)

Just saying no offense doesn't excuse you from being an @sshole. "Hey man, I heard your mother died, that's pretty funny. No offense or nothin'. Also, you're fat and smell funny. No offense. I hope you die. No offense. I'm a good person."

Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 7:19:22 PM
At 6/16/2009 6:30:12 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
Just saying no offense doesn't excuse you from being an @sshole. "Hey man, I heard your mother died, that's pretty funny. No offense or nothin'. Also, you're fat and smell funny. No offense. I hope you die. No offense. I'm a good person."

At 6/16/2009 6:31:51 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I am often more offended after people say "no offense".

Whatever, I was just being honest. The truth hurts sometimes...
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 7:50:09 PM
At 6/16/2009 7:19:22 PM, Nags wrote:

"Why the hell did you shoot me in the leg?"
"Hey, what can I say? Guns hurt people sometimes."

Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 8:18:00 PM
At 6/16/2009 7:50:09 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

Emotions (truthfulness) vs. gun shot (flesh and blood)?
-Good analogy. ((sarcasm))

Being truthful is not a crime, while shooting someone is.

"You Can't Handle the Truth" (see YouTube video)
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 8:27:32 PM
At 6/16/2009 8:18:00 PM, Nags wrote:
At 6/16/2009 7:50:09 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

Emotions (truthfulness) vs. gun shot (flesh and blood)?
-Good analogy. ((sarcasm))

The analogy works and you know it. The truth may hurt, but it can ONLY hurt if someone speaks it.

To take the analogy further:
- Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
- The truth doesn't hurt people, @ssholes hurt people by speaking their version of the truth without regard for other peoples' feelings.

I don't really care what you do or say, but if you're going to be a prick for no reason, at least have the berries to stand by your claims without tacking "no offense" to the end of every sentence. It just comes across as weak otherwise, and doesn't change what was said or the amount of offense one may take from it.

Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 8:36:47 PM
At 6/16/2009 8:27:32 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
The analogy works and you know it. The truth may hurt, but it can ONLY hurt if someone speaks it.

- The truth doesn't hurt people, @ssholes hurt people by speaking their version of the truth without regard for other peoples' feelings.

I don't really care what you do or say, but if you're going to be a prick for no reason, at least have the berries to stand by your claims without tacking "no offense" to the end of every sentence. It just comes across as weak otherwise, and doesn't change what was said or the amount of offense one may take from it.

But the thing is... I didn't mean to offend. I was just stating my opinion, which is the truth, with no intentions of hurting anyone's "feelings."

If it did hurt feelings, then that obviously means that "You Can't Handle The Truth."
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2009 8:44:09 PM
At 6/16/2009 8:36:47 PM, Nags wrote:
At 6/16/2009 8:27:32 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

But the thing is... I didn't mean to offend. I was just stating my opinion, which is the truth, with no intentions of hurting anyone's "feelings."

You had no idea that calling a female unattractive would possibly hurt her feelings?

If it did hurt feelings, then that obviously means that "You Can't Handle The Truth."

And your apparent lack of remorse makes your "no offense" seem even more ridiculous than when you said it.

Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2009 9:19:24 AM
At 6/16/2009 8:44:09 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

You had no idea that calling a female unattractive would possibly hurt her feelings?

I never called any female attractive. I said "ehh.. no comment" to one, "I can't see her whole face" to another, and I said "ehh.. she's ok" to the last girl. How is this insulting at all?

And your apparent lack of remorse makes your "no offense" seem even more ridiculous than when you said it.
Lack of remorse for what?