Jump to topic:

Breakfast

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 3:47:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Bacon, fried eggs, Lorne sausage, fried tomatoes, black pudding, white pudding, baked beans, mushrooms and fried bread all washed down with a nice cup of tea.

Lovely.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 4:20:46 AM
At 9/21/2011 3:47:20 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Bacon, fried eggs, Lorne sausage, fried tomatoes, black pudding, white pudding, baked beans, mushrooms and fried bread all washed down with a nice cup of tea.

Lovely.

Wow! That would do me for a whole day calorically speaking. When in Ireland and staying at a B&B they would have something like that, and call it the full irish breakfast; when asked if that's what they eat everyday, they said, God no, maybe at Christmas, but it's only for the guests.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 4:37:26 AM

Lovely.

A bowl of oats, two eggs, a couple of nuts, and some fruit with three glasses of water for me thanks :)
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 8:42:06 AM
At 9/21/2011 4:20:46 AM, innomen wrote:

Lovely.

Wow! That would do me for a whole day calorically speaking. When in Ireland and staying at a B&B they would have something like that, and call it the full irish breakfast; when asked if that's what they eat everyday, they said, God no, maybe at Christmas, but it's only for the guests.

I thought a "full Irish breakfast" was a glass of water and an Alka-Selzer!
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 9:04:31 AM
At 9/21/2011 8:42:06 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

Lovely.

I thought a "full Irish breakfast" was a glass of water and an Alka-Selzer!

that is frigging hilarious.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 9:05:57 AM
I eat vegan bacon, and a vegetarian sausage and egg biscuit from morning star every morning!
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 10:09:18 AM
I had a burned eggo wafle and half a bottle of water.... Iwas running late this morning
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
Indophile
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 10:23:40 AM
It's a rare day when I get the time for breakfast. I usually break my fast with lunch.
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 10:31:30 AM

Lovely.

This is so hilarious. The same thing happened to me when I was in Ireland. Except I never found out till now that the full Irish breakfast I enjoyed wasn't something that the Irish would regularly consume.

My ideal breakfast would be 2 fried eggs, 1 poached egg, 2 slices of bacon, 2 sausage rolls, 3 sausage patties, 8 slices of buttered toast, a biscuit with gravy, a waffle with maple syrup, a mocha flavored coffee and fresh orange juice.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 10:57:36 AM
At 9/21/2011 10:51:05 AM, Kinesis wrote:
As an atheist, I eat a minimum of four aborted fetuses every morning: preferably with the blood of a born again Christian.

fixed, lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 11:19:55 AM
As an atheist, I eat a minimum of four babies every morning: preferably with the blood of a born again Christian.

sigged.
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 11:21:38 AM
I love all of you.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 11:22:10 AM
jesus christ you people eat a lot. how can you eat so much in the morning? a banana fills me up in the morning lol.

my ideal breakfast would be: 2 pancakes, 3 sausages links, all doused in maple syrup, with hashbrowns and hot sauce on the side. and i would eat it at 7 pm.

or an omelette with diced peppers onions jalepenos and pepperjack cheese. mmmm.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 11:37:32 AM
At 9/21/2011 11:22:10 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
jesus christ you people eat a lot. how can you eat so much in the morning? a banana fills me up in the morning lol.

my ideal breakfast would be: 2 pancakes, 3 sausages links, all doused in maple syrup, with hashbrowns and hot sauce on the side. and i would eat it at 7 pm.

or an omelette with diced peppers onions jalepenos and pepperjack cheese. mmmm.

Sausage links in maple syrup? Never tried that. When I was in college and ate in the dorm, I woul take great care to not let the maple syrup I put on the pancake slide on to the sausages but that's just me.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 11:40:58 AM
At 9/21/2011 10:31:30 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Lovely.

This is so hilarious. The same thing happened to me when I was in Ireland. Except I never found out till now that the full Irish breakfast I enjoyed wasn't something that the Irish would regularly consume.

My ideal breakfast would be 2 fried eggs, 1 poached egg, 2 slices of bacon, 2 sausage rolls, 3 sausage patties, 8 slices of buttered toast, a biscuit with gravy, a waffle with maple syrup, a mocha flavored coffee and fresh orange juice.

THIS is my whole day, calorically speaking... how could you possibly eat that much food in one sitting?

devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 11:41:52 AM
At 9/21/2011 10:57:36 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
As an atheist, I eat a minimum of four aborted fetuses every morning: preferably with the blood of a born again Christian.

fixed, lol.

LOL you guys!

devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 11:41:58 AM
At 9/21/2011 11:21:38 AM, lotus_flower wrote:
I love all of you.

This

devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 11:43:41 AM
At 9/21/2011 11:22:10 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:

LOL this is the best time to eat breakfast! You have enough time, no worries about being late, and you eat more!

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 11:47:39 AM
At 9/21/2011 11:40:58 AM, devinni01841 wrote:

Lovely.

THIS is my whole day, calorically speaking... how could you possibly eat that much food in one sitting?

I never actually ate such a breakfast. It is just my dream.
Indophile
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 11:50:01 AM
At 9/21/2011 11:47:39 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Lovely.

A dream is usually followed by waking up and eating breakfast. So you are not doing so badly there.
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 11:50:33 AM

Lovely.

Oh. i see. That's still a lot of food... could you even eat that much?

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 12:07:51 PM
At 9/21/2011 11:37:32 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Sausage links in maple syrup? Never tried that. When I was in college and ate in the dorm, I woul take great care to not let the maple syrup I put on the pancake slide on to the sausages but that's just me.

try it sometime. nothing tastes better.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 12:11:32 PM
At 9/21/2011 11:43:41 AM, devinni01841 wrote:

LOL this is the best time to eat breakfast! You have enough time, no worries about being late, and you eat more!

yup. and best of all, you can take a nap afterward :)

seriously though. breakfast foods are some of the best foods. I wish they would be served more often for dinner. i know i cook them for dinner all the time.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 12:51:29 PM
Bowl of honey nut cheerios with half a banana.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 1:07:59 PM

Lovely.

Last night I dreamt I was eating a huge marshmallow.

The strange thing is, when I woke up I discovered my pillow was gone.
vbaculum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 4:06:46 PM

Lovely.

At a scottish bed and breakfest I went to once they had an absolutely wonderful spread. Knowing I was vegan they were keen on getting me to try their vegetarian haggis. I declined.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it