Jump to topic:

Pass the Swine Flu

mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2009 7:41:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
In this game, the goal is to pass the Swine Flu from yourself to the person who posts below you. I'll start:

I sneeze on the person below me.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2009 7:41:50 PM
I lick my hand then press it into the person face below me.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 9:21:03 AM
I revive everybody using a revival fluid, but some of the revival fluid contained swine flu, such as the one used to restore the person below me.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 9:28:17 AM
At 5/2/2009 9:21:03 AM, mongeese wrote:
I revive everybody using a revival fluid, but some of the revival fluid contained swine flu, such as the one used to restore the person below me.

I spread it by infecting the Earth's core, but that subsequently leads the Earth collapsing and setting off a chain reaction, destroying the Universe.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 9:37:43 AM
I point out that that doesn't cause the swine flu to spread and therefore doesn't count.

http://thottbot.com...
http://thottbot.com...

I send a pack of unliving swine after you, after granting them magic immunity, forcing you to engage in melee attacks or die, causing you to not only gain the disease but suffer repeated symptoms.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 12:07:31 PM
I scrape up mongeese's vomit and collect it in a bucket along with some (infected) vomit of my own.

I mash the pukey chunks into a liquid and armed with a junkie's syringe, (that is also infected with HIV and the bubonic plague) I begin injecting the contaminated vomit into kosher and halal meat products at my local Asda.

Yes, I'm evil.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 12:09:09 PM
I make vaccines for swine flue that actually contain a stronger version than the one before and distribute it to the population.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 1:16:45 PM
I cough on the person below me.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 1:39:31 PM
I piss on the person below me.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 2:36:35 PM
At 5/2/2009 1:39:31 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
I piss on the person below me.

And I (holding an umbrella) fax it to the person below me..
The Cross.. the Cross.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 3:45:54 PM
I start working the cash register and the person below me is one of my customers.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 3:54:47 PM
While in line being served by wjmelements, I rob the register by threatening him with a syringe full of swine flu-infected blood. He proves an excellent robbery victim, and gives me all the cash, so I stab the person next to me in line instead.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 4:44:54 PM
I pass out, and when everybody rushes to me to help, I burp, and the gas rises up into the nostrils of the person below me.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2009 4:47:13 PM
I then sneeze onto the ground. That snot is then washed into the sewer where it multiplies among rats. These rats are eaten by stray cats who are killed and made into cow feed. The person below me eats an infected hamburger.