R.I.P David Bowie

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 4:38:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://acynicallook.blogspot.com...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 4:41:46 PM
Isn't there a more credible source than a blog? After all, Adam Sandler has died like 18 times now. Know what I mean?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 4:41:55 PM
I'm not seeing any other sources showing this. If this happened this morning, I'd imagine it would be all over the news.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 5:51:17 PM
Idk I just kept seeing it come up on omegle. lol
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 5:58:31 PM
That's kind of embarrassing. Nothing shows up on the news search. Oh well false alarm! Although I seriously saw at least six people mention it on omegle earlier.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 6:02:07 PM
At 9/27/2011 5:58:31 PM, phantom wrote:
That's kind of embarrassing. Nothing shows up on the news search. Oh well false alarm! Although I seriously saw at least six people mention it on omegle earlier.

...Omegle...
The site where 50% of the people are 13 year old boys saying "a/s/l" and "TOGTFO", 49% are 13 year old boys seeing how can out troll the other person, and 1% are girls wondering if the other two stats are true.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 8:36:03 PM
bullsh1t
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 9:19:10 PM
At 9/27/2011 6:02:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 9/27/2011 5:58:31 PM, phantom wrote:

...Omegle...
The site where 50% of the people are 13 year old boys saying "a/s/l" and "TOGTFO", 49% are 13 year old boys seeing how can out troll the other person, and 1% are girls wondering if the other two stats are true.

Yeah not exactly the best source for information I know.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 10:41:45 AM
David Bowie dead?

That's great news: I really like some of his records and now they'll be playing them back to back on the radio as a tribute.

I hope Morrissey out of the Smiths dies next.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2011 8:17:01 PM
At 9/28/2011 10:41:45 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
David Bowie dead?

That's great news: I really like some of his records and now they'll be playing them back to back on the radio as a tribute.

I hope Morrissey out of the Smiths dies next.

No, I think it's a hoax. If he was really dead it would have been all over the news and it hasn't been.