Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

what do guy think about???

koolcat
Posts: 69
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 6:29:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'd like to know if ANYBODY knows what guys think about ( when there not thinking about sex). because every time i see my kinda boyfriend he gives no hint what so ever to what hes thinking about it drives me NUTS!!!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 6:47:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys don't feel the need to talk about every single thing... just talk to him... but don't ask him what he is thinking. That is fvcking annoying.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 7:01:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm exactly the opposite. I'm constantly talking about my thoughts and feelings and I had to try to get my ex to open up more.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 7:22:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh you know, usual guy things. Porking, football, bbq ribs, and explosions.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
seraine
Posts: 734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 7:23:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 7:22:03 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Oh you know, usual guy things. Porking, football, bbq ribs, and explosions.

None of that for me....
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 7:23:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 7:22:03 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Oh you know, usual guy things. Porking, football, bbq ribs, and explosions.

Sigged. ^_^
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 7:25:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm not sure one's thoughts (away from sex) are much determined by gender as they are determined by personality.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 9:11:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 7:23:31 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 10/2/2011 7:22:03 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Oh you know, usual guy things. Porking, football, bbq ribs, and explosions.

Sigged. ^_^

Holy Crap he's back.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 9:23:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The moment you ask, my thoughts turn to "blank-- goddammit, what was I thinking about?"

I think about ten thousand different things a day.

What a worthless question. Why do you even care? Ask "What were you thinking when you made that decision?" That actually makes sense sometimes.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 10:32:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think about cheeseburgers and touching myself. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Honestly--we're all human. I don't think our gender changes our thoughts.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
gerrandesquire
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 11:40:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 6:29:04 PM, koolcat wrote:
I'd like to know if ANYBODY knows what guys think about ( when there not thinking about sex). because every time i see my kinda boyfriend he gives no hint what so ever to what hes thinking about it drives me NUTS!!!

Is it just me or does it look like something Edward would say?
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 7:38:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
boys...
and candy. (:
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 5:32:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 6:29:04 PM, koolcat wrote:
I'd like to know if ANYBODY knows what guys think about ( when there not thinking about sex). because every time i see my kinda boyfriend he gives no hint what so ever to what hes thinking about it drives me NUTS!!!

I am offended! We think about plenty of other things other than sex! We think about... um... you know... there's that... and... what were we talking about again? I forgot because I was thinking about sex.
seraine
Posts: 734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 8:20:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/3/2011 5:32:51 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 10/2/2011 6:29:04 PM, koolcat wrote:
I'd like to know if ANYBODY knows what guys think about ( when there not thinking about sex). because every time i see my kinda boyfriend he gives no hint what so ever to what hes thinking about it drives me NUTS!!!

I am offended! We think about plenty of other things other than sex! We think about... um... you know... there's that... and... what were we talking about again? I forgot because I was thinking about sex.

I've never really understood the fascination with sex as a male, but I'm 13 so what do I know?
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2011 9:36:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/3/2011 8:20:10 PM, seraine wrote:
At 10/3/2011 5:32:51 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 10/2/2011 6:29:04 PM, koolcat wrote:
I'd like to know if ANYBODY knows what guys think about ( when there not thinking about sex). because every time i see my kinda boyfriend he gives no hint what so ever to what hes thinking about it drives me NUTS!!!

I am offended! We think about plenty of other things other than sex! We think about... um... you know... there's that... and... what were we talking about again? I forgot because I was thinking about sex.

I've never really understood the fascination with sex as a male, but I'm 13 so what do I know?

I was thinking about sex when I was 13. Guess I was just a bit more mature than you.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
koolcat
Posts: 69
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2011 12:08:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/3/2011 9:36:19 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 10/3/2011 8:20:10 PM, seraine wrote:
At 10/3/2011 5:32:51 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 10/2/2011 6:29:04 PM, koolcat wrote:
I'd like to know if ANYBODY knows what guys think about ( when there not thinking about sex). because every time i see my kinda boyfriend he gives no hint what so ever to what hes thinking about it drives me NUTS!!!

I am offended! We think about plenty of other things other than sex! We think about... um... you know... there's that... and... what were we talking about again? I forgot because I was thinking about sex.

I've never really understood the fascination with sex as a male, but I'm 13 so what do I know?

I was thinking about sex when I was 13. Guess I was just a bit more mature than you.

yea i was taught what sex was when i was ten and now about every week i get told to be careful and be safe uugghhh i hate THE TALK!!
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2011 3:03:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/4/2011 12:08:01 PM, koolcat wrote:
At 10/3/2011 9:36:19 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 10/3/2011 8:20:10 PM, seraine wrote:
At 10/3/2011 5:32:51 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 10/2/2011 6:29:04 PM, koolcat wrote:
I'd like to know if ANYBODY knows what guys think about ( when there not thinking about sex). because every time i see my kinda boyfriend he gives no hint what so ever to what hes thinking about it drives me NUTS!!!

I am offended! We think about plenty of other things other than sex! We think about... um... you know... there's that... and... what were we talking about again? I forgot because I was thinking about sex.

I've never really understood the fascination with sex as a male, but I'm 13 so what do I know?

I was thinking about sex when I was 13. Guess I was just a bit more mature than you.

yea i was taught what sex was when i was ten and now about every week i get told to be careful and be safe uugghhh i hate THE TALK!!

I'm not offended; sex is good.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2011 3:15:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 6:29:04 PM, koolcat wrote:
I'd like to know if ANYBODY knows what guys think about ( when there not thinking about sex). because every time i see my kinda boyfriend he gives no hint what so ever to what hes thinking about it drives me NUTS!!!

Depends on where we are. If it's at the dinner table we're thinking about food; if it's on the couch in front of the tele we're thinking about what's on, etc, etc.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2011 3:18:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It's none of your damn business. You have control issues with this guy? It's never anybody's business what someone else is thinking, even if it's about you.
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2011 3:24:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well... I usually think about books, school, my girlfriend, my Ex's, my future girlfriends, weed, debating, Mixed Martial Arts, my future job (being a defense lawyer), and I usually think about sex like 75% of the day. lol
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2011 3:26:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/4/2011 3:18:28 PM, innomen wrote:
It's none of your damn business. You have control issues with this guy? It's never anybody's business what someone else is thinking, even if it's about you.

Is something like "what's on your mind" really that irritating? Come to think of it, I've never asked someone that question in my life. I guess I often don't care :p... I think people get angry over silly things.

of course, for the majority of the day, one does not think at all. When I'm speaking to someone, I'm not thinking (or at least thinking about anything other than the conversation), when I'm playing piano, I'm not thinking. When I'm typing I'm not thinking (other than on what I'm typing). It takes one very talented individual to go on an entirely divergent train of thought while simultaneously performing actions that draw in the brains concentration. There is no such thing as "what do guys think about" because guys are different.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2011 3:27:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/4/2011 3:18:28 PM, innomen wrote:
It's none of your damn business. You have control issues with this guy? It's never anybody's business what someone else is thinking, even if it's about you.

I agree.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2011 6:37:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 6:29:04 PM, koolcat wrote:
I'd like to know if ANYBODY knows what guys think about ( when there not thinking about sex). because every time i see my kinda boyfriend he gives no hint what so ever to what hes thinking about it drives me NUTS!!!

I personally just think about girls, sports, fighting, school, and work mainly. If I am with a girl and we aren't talking, I am usually thinking sh1t i got nothing to talk about, or i zone out, I am one of those never show emotion guys.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2011 9:17:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 7:01:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm exactly the opposite. I'm constantly talking about my thoughts and feelings and I had to try to get my ex to open up more.

same here but its usually what i'm thinking which is sometimes mean.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
littleorphanannie
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2011 10:56:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 7:01:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm exactly the opposite. I'm constantly talking about my thoughts and feelings and I had to try to get my ex to open up more.

surprise surprise
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 9:05:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/4/2011 10:56:15 PM, littleorphanannie wrote:
At 10/2/2011 7:01:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I'm exactly the opposite. I'm constantly talking about my thoughts and feelings and I had to try to get my ex to open up more.

surprise surprise
that's harsh...
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2011 2:55:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I believe there are gender differences in thought patterns. The Car Talk guys posed the following quiz question.

It's Sunday and the guy is watching a football game. His girlfriend says, "I'm wondering about the future of our relationship. Where do you think we're headed?"

A real man says:

a) "No one knows what lies in the future. We should just let it unfold."

b) "There are many possibilities. We should discuss each one."

c) "The Jets called a draw on third and 19! They must be nuts!"