Jump to topic:

Let the Women Rise Up!

NuncConsurgo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 3:50:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Why are there only guys on this site? Geez, i feel like the only opinionated female in the frikkin universe! what happened to all the supposedly opinionated femmes and filles? What about palin! What about Elizabeth Packard, Kate Austin, Jane Grant?! Where have they gone?! *cries, feeling alone*

/)/)
=('.')=
I am nothing more than a figment of my own imagination.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 3:52:28 PM
What? We just give you the vote, now you want to debate? Please, next you'll be driving.

On a more serious note, we have a resident female (she's Bi) and she is fairly on-off in terms of activity.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 3:56:25 PM
On a side note, you profile says:

"In this immoral world,it is our duty to raise children to be a guiding light and good example,for those lost and misguided. To stand for what is right!

You're also Christian.

If you are going to preach, get out.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 4:03:42 PM
The thing is, women don't like to debate.

Apparently, they are always right all the time for everyone reason on every issue.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
captainplanet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 4:19:06 PM
At 5/3/2009 3:50:40 PM, NuncConsurgo wrote:
Why are there only guys on this site? Geez, i feel like the only opinionated female in the frikkin universe! what happened to all the supposedly opinionated femmes and filles? What about palin! What about Elizabeth Packard, Kate Austin, Jane Grant?! Where have they gone?! *cries, feeling alone*

/)/)
=('.')=

Tits or GTFO
captainplanet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 4:20:26 PM
You're also Christian.

If you are going to preach, get out.

Your an atheist, if you're going to bitch about your childhood and rant about how their can be no God, get out.

Seriously read what you just typed. Out of line panda. She didn't even preach yet because she's a christian you have to harass her?

Uncalled for.
FemaleGamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 4:30:48 PM
At 5/3/2009 4:29:16 PM, captainplanet wrote:
At 5/3/2009 4:25:02 PM, FemaleGamer wrote:
<----- +1 Female

Women are always right, because we are never wrong.

show me your boobs

I will show you them in binary.

TODAY IS CAPS LOCK DAY. yes
captainplanet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 4:33:12 PM
At 5/3/2009 4:30:48 PM, FemaleGamer wrote:
<----- +1 Female

show me your boobs

======================l )

Oh baby!
crackofdawn_Jr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 4:36:08 PM
At 5/3/2009 4:33:12 PM, captainplanet wrote:
At 5/3/2009 4:30:48 PM, FemaleGamer wrote:
<----- +1 Female

show me your boobs

======================l )

Oh baby!

Askbob?
There are three types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics"
-Mark Twain

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"

"Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so.
Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow."
- William Shakespeare

"There must be no majority decisions, but only responsible persons, and the word 'council' must be restored to its original meaning. Surely every man will have advisers by his side, but the decision will be made by one man."
- Adolf Hitler
NuncConsurgo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 4:37:32 PM
thnx 4 that captainplanet. I was stating im my profile my reason for being pro-life, thats all. I dont feel that i should be discriminated against for stating a simple fact. I feel that even if the opinions of two people are varied to the extreme, that they should take the time to learn from eachothers perspectives.
FemaleGamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 4:41:54 PM
At 5/3/2009 4:37:32 PM, NuncConsurgo wrote:
thnx 4 that captainplanet. I was stating im my profile my reason for being pro-life, thats all. I dont feel that i should be discriminated against for stating a simple fact. I feel that even if the opinions of two people are varied to the extreme, that they should take the time to learn from eachothers perspectives.

no i hat u becuz u r anti-abortion ololololol
TODAY IS CAPS LOCK DAY. yes
blondie_smiles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 4:47:50 PM
Its true that there aren't too many females on the site, but that doesn't mean that women aren't up to debate.
I, for example, am very opinionated but I like a good argument and will hold my tongue until one presents itself.
And I will admit that I don't always win...talking isn't my 'specialty' all of the time. But getting my way is.
So get it right fellas.
Lawsonishere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 4:54:43 PM
At 5/3/2009 4:47:50 PM, blondie_smiles wrote:
Its true that there aren't too many females on the site, but that doesn't mean that women aren't up to debate.
I, for example, am very opinionated but I like a good argument and will hold my tongue until one presents itself.
And I will admit that I don't always win...talking isn't my 'specialty' all of the time. But getting my way is.
So get it right fellas.

Your cat looks exactly like that cat from Sabrina the tennage With MEOWWWWW!
NuncConsurgo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 7:08:38 PM
At 5/3/2009 3:52:28 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
What? We just give you the vote, now you want to debate? Please, next you'll be driving.

On a more serious note, we have a resident female (she's Bi) and she is fairly on-off in terms of activity.

Sexist much? I presume that its only because you dislike people who are smarter than you. There there, its okay. No need to get your panties in a knot. If you'll kindly recall, Henrietta Wells, an african american woman nonetheless, was one of the Wiley College debate team, who participated in and won what is said to be the first interracial debate in America. In 1935 the team beat USC. Becoming the first african american and partially female team to ever win nationals. Dont you dare tell me women have no right to debate. And dont get me started on Danika Patrick.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 7:15:02 PM
At 5/3/2009 7:08:38 PM, NuncConsurgo wrote:

Sexist much? I presume that its only because you dislike people who are smarter than you. There there, its okay. No need to get your panties in a knot. If you'll kindly recall, Henrietta Wells, an african american woman nonetheless, was one of the Wiley College debate team, who participated in and won what is said to be the first interracial debate in America. In 1935 the team beat USC. Becoming the first african american and partially female team to ever win nationals. Dont you dare tell me women have no right to debate. And dont get me started on Danika Patrick.

You fell for it?

Let's teach you a knew concept, woman.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 7:15:12 PM
*new
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
NuncConsurgo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 7:22:41 PM
At 5/3/2009 7:15:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

You fell for it?

Very funny Ragnar. I'm allowed to engage in playful (possibly malicious) banter if i so choose. free country, you know. Good practice for the debates, am i right?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 7:56:43 PM
At 5/3/2009 7:22:41 PM, NuncConsurgo wrote:
At 5/3/2009 7:15:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

You fell for it?

Very funny Ragnar. I'm allowed to engage in playful (possibly malicious) banter if i so choose. free country, you know. Good practice for the debates, am i right?
That was not "playful malicious banter." If that was your intent, go to /b and practice moar.

What that came off as, just so you know, was not getting the joke and treating it as a serious statement :).
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2009 7:59:08 PM
At 5/3/2009 7:33:38 PM, NuncConsurgo wrote:
no free speech on who-what-now?

Case in point: This website is private property, and you do not have free speech on private property; therefore, you do not have free speech on this website. Phil, the owner of this website, thus has complete and total prerogative in censoring/deleting/banning you.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
captainplanet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2009 6:35:58 AM
Case in point: This website is private property, and you do not have free speech on private property; therefore, you do not have free speech on this website. Phil, the owner of this website, thus has complete and total prerogative in censoring/deleting/banning you.

*this website is private*
*I exercise full use of my freedom of speech*
*PoeJoe states I do not have freedom of speech because I can be banned*
*I can create new accounts within 2 minutes*
*Thus I have freedom of speech*
*This website is on the internet, thus it is public*

*contradiction found*
*Error: Syntax 48*
*Explosion*
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2009 8:27:27 AM
At 5/3/2009 7:59:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 5/3/2009 7:33:38 PM, NuncConsurgo wrote:
no free speech on who-what-now?

Free speech *within rules of debate.org* OBVIOUSLY..
The Cross.. the Cross.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2009 8:40:13 AM
No because on more than one occasion people have gone out of the rules of DDO and thats still free speech. It's the freaking internet!
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2009 8:41:55 AM
At 5/3/2009 3:50:40 PM, NuncConsurgo wrote:

/)/)
=('.')=

*In the hope of supplying a serious response to your answer*
Many females do stop by this way but they don't last long.. predominantly because they find the levels of invective and the underhand methods of those who just wish to 'dominate at any cost' simply not worth the time or trouble.
Add to that the fact that your a newbie (they need you to understand who's WHO around these parts!) AND the fact that you're a professing Christian (as you'll find out most of these guys got brought *dragged* up in some semblance of faith which is why they spend all there time here acting out their adolescent revenge fantasies..) also makes you a target.
Also REMEMBER.. have some pity on these guys.. they are, for the most part 'nerds, geeks and goths' which means they don't get on too good in the real world.. which is why they feel the need to bully anyone they perceive as weaker here.
Stick it out.. they'll soon lose wind. ;)
The Cross.. the Cross.