Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

SUPER POWERS ftw

nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2011 11:22:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/8/2011 11:16:23 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
Infinite wishes.

POWERS
wait...
ifinite wishes O>O
thats like over powered much???
koolcat
Posts: 69
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 4:01:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/8/2011 11:13:05 PM, nerdykiller wrote:
I just rewatched X men first class
and i m wondering what d of super power would u want to have....

i'd want be able to read minds!!
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2011 4:33:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I would want to alter reality...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 4:37:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
A penis that shoots fireballs.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 12:23:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
X-ray eyes (the sort that can see through women's clothing so I can check that they are not wearing padded bras before I waste time and money chatting them up).
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 12:36:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/10/2011 4:37:02 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
A penis that shoots fireballs.

That'll be hot with the ladies, lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 7:04:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Probably one of the most useful powers would not have to go to sleep. Then I could just stay up all night working and I might get actually end up getting some free time. I would get an extra 12 hours to work, lol.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 7:28:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
omnipotence.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 7:54:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/10/2011 7:04:03 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
Probably one of the most useful powers would not have to go to sleep. Then I could just stay up all night working and I might get actually end up getting some free time. I would get an extra 12 hours to work, lol.

This is actually a really good idea. You're essentially adding 33% to your lifespan since you're not sleeping a third of your day away.

I'd still have to go with mind reading though. So many uses.
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 8:35:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I would love to be able to freeze time. That would be such a blast. I would be a real jerk though.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 9:27:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/10/2011 8:42:36 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
1) Invisibility
2) Mind Reading
3) Ability to make money appear out of thin air
4) Ability to get any girl you want

redundant.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 10:02:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/10/2011 8:42:36 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
1) Invisibility
2) Mind Reading
3) Ability to make money appear out of thin air
4) Ability to get any girl you want

You haven't thought about this enough.
You can achieve all those things with one power:
The power to influence people (my ultimate power)
-Don't need to be invisible, tell people to act as if you aren't there.
-Don't need to read minds, tell people to tell you what they really think/want.
-Don't need to make money appear, tell people to give you their money.
-Just tell girl to fellate you.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2011 10:15:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Here a few I would like, no order.

Ability to fly.

Ability to freeze time.

Invisibility.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
kogline
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2011 6:21:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/10/2011 10:02:34 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 10/10/2011 8:42:36 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
1) Invisibility
2) Mind Reading
3) Ability to make money appear out of thin air
4) Ability to get any girl you want

You haven't thought about this enough.
You can achieve all those things with one power:
The power to influence people (my ultimate power)
-Don't need to be invisible, tell people to act as if you aren't there.
-Don't need to read minds, tell people to tell you what they really think/want.
-Don't need to make money appear, tell people to give you their money.
-Just tell girl to fellate you.

i don't know what this says about me but i would still go with mind reading, even if meant giving up some of those things. i would still retain some of the usefulness of mind control like getting what you want(although in a less direct manner) but i would get to see into others minds and know what they think, i'm too curious about knowing what makes people tick, even more so than being fellated just a little easier(omgwhat?!)
if state farm has perfected teleportation technology why do they still sell car insurance?
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 12:23:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/11/2011 6:21:43 AM, kogline wrote:
i don't know what this says about me but i would still go with mind reading, even if meant giving up some of those things. i would still retain some of the usefulness of mind control like getting what you want(although in a less direct manner) but i would get to see into others minds and know what they think, i'm too curious about knowing what makes people tick, even more so than being fellated just a little easier(omgwhat?!)

Nope, see I thought and thought about it.
Being able to read minds would drive you insane and you'd probably off yourself. Even if could do it at will, you'd be too curious and you'd poke in and hear/see things you didn't want to see.

It would be a curse.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 12:45:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 12:23:52 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 10/11/2011 6:21:43 AM, kogline wrote:
i don't know what this says about me but i would still go with mind reading, even if meant giving up some of those things. i would still retain some of the usefulness of mind control like getting what you want(although in a less direct manner) but i would get to see into others minds and know what they think, i'm too curious about knowing what makes people tick, even more so than being fellated just a little easier(omgwhat?!)

Nope, see I thought and thought about it.
Being able to read minds would drive you insane and you'd probably off yourself. Even if could do it at will, you'd be too curious and you'd poke in and hear/see things you didn't want to see.

It would be a curse.

I disagree. I want to read minds as well as being able to tell people what to do. Being in the dark about what the other person is thinking when you are trying to impress them is one of the suckiest facts of life.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 12:54:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 12:45:29 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 10/12/2011 12:23:52 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 10/11/2011 6:21:43 AM, kogline wrote:
i don't know what this says about me but i would still go with mind reading, even if meant giving up some of those things. i would still retain some of the usefulness of mind control like getting what you want(although in a less direct manner) but i would get to see into others minds and know what they think, i'm too curious about knowing what makes people tick, even more so than being fellated just a little easier(omgwhat?!)

Nope, see I thought and thought about it.
Being able to read minds would drive you insane and you'd probably off yourself. Even if could do it at will, you'd be too curious and you'd poke in and hear/see things you didn't want to see.

It would be a curse.

I disagree. I want to read minds as well as being able to tell people what to do. Being in the dark about what the other person is thinking when you are trying to impress them is one of the suckiest facts of life.


Quoted for truth.
kogline
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 1:45:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 1:32:46 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Total time manipulation is always the winner.

till you get brain cancer amirite?
if state farm has perfected teleportation technology why do they still sell car insurance?
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 2:19:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/12/2011 1:32:46 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Total time manipulation is always the winner.

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree here.

@kogline, time-freeze the cancer cells. You do have total time control after all.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 8:17:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Another useful power would be able to use the internet on a piece of paper. When you're writing something you can just use spell check, or if you can't remember the answer on a test or problem just go search it up on the internet.