Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Do you celebrate Halloween ?

inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 10:37:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello ladies and gents. How many of you celebrate the holiday known as
Halloween. It can be said that this is one of the most enviable and widely known Holidays in the entire world. Although there are a few who may be unware of
what this is. It is bigger than life itself ! And after so many years, just look
at what it has become. Is it overrated ? It is overdone ? Is it too comercialized for our own good ? I dont know. You tell me.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 10:47:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/18/2011 10:46:03 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
I do not. Though it is fairly popular.

It is here in America dear. Obviously you are not one of us. =)
gerrandesquire
Posts: 1,258
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 11:36:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/18/2011 10:37:32 AM, inferno wrote:
Hello ladies and gents. How many of you celebrate the holiday known as
Halloween. It can be said that this is one of the most enviable and widely known Holidays *in the entire world.* Although there are a few who may be unware of
what this is. It is bigger than life itself ! And after so many years, just look
at what it has become. Is it overrated ? It is overdone ? Is it too comercialized for our own good ? I dont know. You tell me.

* in the entire world *

Just bringing perspective.
devinni01841
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 11:55:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
does gorging myself on highly processed candy meant for the children my parents make me give it to count? Then yes, I celebrate.

I used to do the whole "dressing up and trick-or-treating" thing, but I stopped in the 7th grade. I would definitely go beg for candy from strangers if I had a decent costume and a group of friends with which to do it, though.
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 12:20:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/18/2011 10:47:58 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/18/2011 10:46:03 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
I do not. Though it is fairly popular.

It is here in America dear. Obviously you are not one of us. =)

It is my favourite festival after Guy Fawkes Night (which you don't have in America or India) - I enjoy it much more than Christmas because, unlike the Yuletide festival, it hasn't become over-commercialised.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 1:27:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/18/2011 12:20:42 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 10/18/2011 10:47:58 AM, inferno wrote:
At 10/18/2011 10:46:03 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
I do not. Though it is fairly popular.

It is here in America dear. Obviously you are not one of us. =)

It is my favourite festival after Guy Fawkes Night (which you don't have in America or India) - I enjoy it much more than Christmas because, unlike the Yuletide festival, it hasn't become over-commercialised.

It's pretty commercialized here though. If there were presents to buy it would be more so, but we haven't been conned into that as a tradition...yet.

I bought my pumpkin at a little New England farm stand a couple weeks ago, and i will carve it and toast the seeds, and put a candle in it. We don't get many kids though, small street with only four houses on it, and ours is the last - i think it's not worth the effort for most kids.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 7:13:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
yeah why ?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 7:20:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Not last year lol.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 8:44:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lol I am going to go to my girlfriend's house get laid and watch scary movies and eat candy while dressed as a gothic vampire. >:)
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."