Jump to topic:

Personal Problem...

Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:41:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Most of you have not known me that long, and for those of who have paid any attention to me while I was here, you don't know me that well. To some of you, it may be evident that the last two weeks you have seen a bit of a negative change in behavior. A bad situation has come up in my life and I am trying to deal with (I'm not comfortable about talking too much about it so I won't go into detail). Basically I detached myself from my family at an early age, and people have been trying to come back into my life. I was willing to let go of the past, but then I realized that her only intentions where to extort me for money. A situation developed and I have been talking to lawyers and will be going to quart soon. The situation did involve the money I had taken out for a loan to pay for college. Because of this situation, I have been getting into troubles with the school board and unless I get things resolved, I will not be attending next semester. I did not intend to take my stress and anger out here, but that just the way things seemed to start to happen. Yesterday when I posted the thread calling out certain members of DDO, I was "high" and full of anger because of my current situation. I apologize for anyone who may have taken offense to any of my recent postings, and will try to be more aware of what I post. Unfortunately as of now, things are not looking good, but I will try to deal with it in a more productive and acceptable way. I still do believe that DDO needs a history category, and I still want to debate more on the consequence of agriculture; I will address that in a more productive and reasonable way as well.

Please do not ask me questions about my situation, I will ignore them and not address them. For any future clarifications, I am not a "druggie", that was not my first time on drugs, but I have been trying to live past that part of my life. I do not encourage anyone to make post to this thread because I will not be responding to it, hope you understand….
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 4:01:15 PM
At 10/20/2011 2:41:18 PM, Mikeee wrote:
Most of you have not known me that long, and for those of who have paid any attention to me while I was here, you don't know me that well. To some of you, it may be evident that the last two weeks you have seen a bit of a negative change in behavior. A bad situation has come up in my life and I am trying to deal with (I'm not comfortable about talking too much about it so I won't go into detail). Basically I detached myself from my family at an early age, and people have been trying to come back into my life. I was willing to let go of the past, but then I realized that her only intentions where to extort me for money. A situation developed and I have been talking to lawyers and will be going to quart soon. The situation did involve the money I had taken out for a loan to pay for college. Because of this situation, I have been getting into troubles with the school board and unless I get things resolved, I will not be attending next semester. I did not intend to take my stress and anger out here, but that just the way things seemed to start to happen. Yesterday when I posted the thread calling out certain members of DDO, I was "high" and full of anger because of my current situation. I apologize for anyone who may have taken offense to any of my recent postings, and will try to be more aware of what I post. Unfortunately as of now, things are not looking good, but I will try to deal with it in a more productive and acceptable way. I still do believe that DDO needs a history category, and I still want to debate more on the consequence of agriculture; I will address that in a more productive and reasonable way as well.

Please do not ask me questions about my situation, I will ignore them and not address them. For any future clarifications, I am not a "druggie", that was not my first time on drugs, but I have been trying to live past that part of my life. I do not encourage anyone to make post to this thread because I will not be responding to it, hope you understand….

I was "high" This
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2011 1:33:56 PM
Well good luck. Focus on the positive and avoid battles in which victory is pointless. That's all I can say without knowing more.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.