Jump to topic:

Personal Problem...

Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 2:41:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Most of you have not known me that long, and for those of who have paid any attention to me while I was here, you don't know me that well. To some of you, it may be evident that the last two weeks you have seen a bit of a negative change in behavior. A bad situation has come up in my life and I am trying to deal with (I'm not comfortable about talking too much about it so I won't go into detail). Basically I detached myself from my family at an early age, and people have been trying to come back into my life. I was willing to let go of the past, but then I realized that her only intentions where to extort me for money. A situation developed and I have been talking to lawyers and will be going to quart soon. The situation did involve the money I had taken out for a loan to pay for college. Because of this situation, I have been getting into troubles with the school board and unless I get things resolved, I will not be attending next semester. I did not intend to take my stress and anger out here, but that just the way things seemed to start to happen. Yesterday when I posted the thread calling out certain members of DDO, I was "high" and full of anger because of my current situation. I apologize for anyone who may have taken offense to any of my recent postings, and will try to be more aware of what I post. Unfortunately as of now, things are not looking good, but I will try to deal with it in a more productive and acceptable way. I still do believe that DDO needs a history category, and I still want to debate more on the consequence of agriculture; I will address that in a more productive and reasonable way as well.

Please do not ask me questions about my situation, I will ignore them and not address them. For any future clarifications, I am not a "druggie", that was not my first time on drugs, but I have been trying to live past that part of my life. I do not encourage anyone to make post to this thread because I will not be responding to it, hope you understand….
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 4:01:15 PM
At 10/20/2011 2:41:18 PM, Mikeee wrote:
Most of you have not known me that long, and for those of who have paid any attention to me while I was here, you don't know me that well. To some of you, it may be evident that the last two weeks you have seen a bit of a negative change in behavior. A bad situation has come up in my life and I am trying to deal with (I'm not comfortable about talking too much about it so I won't go into detail). Basically I detached myself from my family at an early age, and people have been trying to come back into my life. I was willing to let go of the past, but then I realized that her only intentions where to extort me for money. A situation developed and I have been talking to lawyers and will be going to quart soon. The situation did involve the money I had taken out for a loan to pay for college. Because of this situation, I have been getting into troubles with the school board and unless I get things resolved, I will not be attending next semester. I did not intend to take my stress and anger out here, but that just the way things seemed to start to happen. Yesterday when I posted the thread calling out certain members of DDO, I was "high" and full of anger because of my current situation. I apologize for anyone who may have taken offense to any of my recent postings, and will try to be more aware of what I post. Unfortunately as of now, things are not looking good, but I will try to deal with it in a more productive and acceptable way. I still do believe that DDO needs a history category, and I still want to debate more on the consequence of agriculture; I will address that in a more productive and reasonable way as well.

Please do not ask me questions about my situation, I will ignore them and not address them. For any future clarifications, I am not a "druggie", that was not my first time on drugs, but I have been trying to live past that part of my life. I do not encourage anyone to make post to this thread because I will not be responding to it, hope you understand….

I was "high" This
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2011 1:33:56 PM
Well good luck. Focus on the positive and avoid battles in which victory is pointless. That's all I can say without knowing more.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.