Shapes of Stories

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 10:02:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you I need this for school.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 10:09:34 PM
I do wish that class would be very interesting...Hopefully, there are unique classes in college on miscellaneous or at least odd topics...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 10:10:01 PM
At 10/28/2011 10:09:34 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
I do wish I could take that class; the experience would be very interesting...Hopefully, there are unique classes in college on miscellaneous or at least odd topics...

Fixed.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2011 10:09:28 AM
sure.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit