Jump to topic:

Literally Unbelievable

DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:18:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Found a great website dedicated to FB reactions from people who think the Onion is real: http://literallyunbelievable.org...

Check it.
I tip on alligators
and little rattlesnakers,
but I'm another flavor: something like a Terminator..

- Janelle Monae, "Tightrope (ft. Big Boi)"
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:19:26 PM
Detectable, do you think these people would think Swift's "A Modest Proposal" is real, if they think the Onion is so?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:21:37 PM
At 10/27/2011 10:19:26 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Detectable, do you think these people would think Swift's "A Modest Proposal" is real, if they think the Onion is so?

Even more so, because don't appreciate subtle sarcasm anymore.
I tip on alligators

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:23:51 PM
At 10/27/2011 10:21:37 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

I would love to see the sight of people ranting about Swift and his proposal to devour or skin children [of a vast range of classes]..

And on a second note, my English class has started Macbeth as part of its curriculum...Unfortunately, I don't seem to like it very much, but that could be my lack of sleep during much of the day/night...

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:26:29 PM
At 10/27/2011 10:23:51 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

I would love to see the sight of people ranting about Swift and his proposal to devour or skin children [of a vast range of classes]..

And on a second note, my English class has started Macbeth as part of its curriculum...Unfortunately, I don't seem to like it very much, but that could be my lack of sleep during much of the day/night...

Could be.

Boy, that brings back memories from playing Banquo...ah, good times...
I tip on alligators

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2011 10:29:53 PM
At 10/27/2011 10:23:51 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

kogline
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 12:38:48 PM
thank you ninja, this brought me great joy and humor today. the one where the guy went on a paragraph long rant about congress and the dog-neckerchief law, i nearly laughed myself into a panic attack. "235 pages long WTF?!" rofl
if state farm has perfected teleportation technology why do they still sell car insurance?
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2011 12:50:12 PM
At 10/27/2011 10:18:03 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Found a great website dedicated to FB reactions from people who think the Onion is real: http://literallyunbelievable.org...

Check it.:

This is glorious! Even posted it on FB
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)