Jump to topic:

Novel method for reheating pizza

Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 1:33:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I scoured the internet for ways to perfectly reheat pizza and found nothing to my liking. I found a nearly flawless way of heating pizza to its former glory or even better in a spark of pure genius!

Congratulate me ^^
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 2:02:06 PM
What's your method? My family uses the toaster oven, but the only decent way I discovered was actually just heating it on a frying pan. I haven't done it in awhile, but it wasn't bad
President of DDO
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 2:13:50 PM
I found out the secret too. I heard it from a manager at Pizza Hut. He said the best way, and only true way to get it tasting like fresh pizza every time is to go back to Pizza Hut and buy a new pizza.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 2:14:48 PM
I don't get it, what's wrong with just throwing the slice in the oven? I do it all the time, comes out fine.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 2:20:47 PM
At 10/31/2011 2:02:06 PM, Danielle wrote:
What's your method? My family uses the toaster oven, but the only decent way I discovered was actually just heating it on a frying pan. I haven't done it in awhile, but it wasn't bad

I've used the same methods most frequently. Depending on how your toaster oven is structured, it can be pretty good. Frying it in a pan is very efficient too, but I find it annoying to have to supervise it.

I have a microwave toaster oven, so I took advantage of that. First, I put the cold slice on a plate and heated it in the microwave for a minute. The cheese is all melted and goopy, but the crust is all soft and squishy. Next, I take a metal plate and put the slice *upside down* on the metal plate, and stick it back in and set it to toaster.

With the bottom facing upwards, all the moisture gets sucked right out and it becomes unbelievably crunchy. In contrast, the bottom side stays perfect for two reasons: First, the grease on the cheese prevents it from sticking to the metal. Second, the metal place conducts heat very well and keeps the cheese goopy as the moisture is sucked right out of the bottom, but it doesn't burn because it is in indirect heat from the plate instead of direct heat.

The longer you toast it, the crunchier it gets. Once you're done, flip the pizza onto the original plate and you're done. The slice is perfect.
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 2:23:41 PM
At 10/31/2011 2:14:48 PM, 000ike wrote:
I don't get it, what's wrong with just throwing the slice in the oven? I do it all the time, comes out fine.

The only issue I have with the oven is time. Otherwise, the results are nearly identical.

kogline
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:45:50 PM
when is there leftover pizza? my utter lack of knowledge in reheating pizza comes from the fact that i clearly love pizza more than all of you.
if state farm has perfected teleportation technology why do they still sell car insurance?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 1:14:13 AM
I'm down with just chucking it in the oven.

Or eating it cold. :/
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...