Jump to topic:

Drinking Games

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 4:48:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
AFAIK no thread has been made about this rather leisurely past-time. I know of a fair few drinking games, but this one, Puke Skywalker, looks amazingly dangerous.

http://i56.tinypic.com...
http://i52.tinypic.com...
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 5:02:46 PM
At 11/3/2011 4:48:58 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
AFAIK no thread has been made about this rather leisurely past-time. I know of a fair few drinking games, but this one, Puke Skywalker, looks amazingly dangerous.

Wait, what? It's over when ONE person passes out? It should be last bloody man standing!

Of course, we have the classics, Beer pong and Quarters (though if you want some fast fun, do full shots with tall shot glasses).

One that I've enjoyed is Centurion, 100 shots of beer (about 1 12-pack of 12 oz cans) in 100 minutes. Though sometimes we usually just do a baker's dozen of shots in the 100 minutes instead (less desire to pee, same alcohol).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 5:30:43 PM
Just read a funny one online. Watch the movie Boondock Saints, Every time someone says "fvck" (or some variation of the word) take a drink.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 5:47:22 PM
At 11/3/2011 5:02:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/3/2011 4:48:58 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Wait, what? It's over when ONE person passes out? It should be last bloody man standing!

Of course, we have the classics, Beer pong and Quarters (though if you want some fast fun, do full shots with tall shot glasses).

One that I've enjoyed is Centurion, 100 shots of beer (about 1 12-pack of 12 oz cans) in 100 minutes. Though sometimes we usually just do a baker's dozen of shots in the 100 minutes instead (less desire to pee, same alcohol).

i did one like that before. the power hour. a shot every minute for an hour. i made it to about half way and then i got arrested. dangerous stuff them drinking games.

and then there's kings, a card game, which i've been too drunk starting every time to remember how to actually play it. i know one pint glass goes in the middle anyway and gets filled bit by bit by everyone around the table with all their different drinks upon a drawing certain card or something and that someone has to floor it when it has hit the top and they draw whatever card. i saw a girl do it before and i was like holy sh1t i'd never do that...
signature
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 5:53:01 PM
I've played Kings a bunch of times; everyone has different rules for what each card does.

A very fun and dangerous game.

I like beer pong too.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 5:55:30 PM
Our school band had a game called "drink or STFU."

The person whose turn it is points to someone and says "drink." If they drink then its their turn. If the persons says "no," then others say "STFU and drink" and the person drinks. Then its his turn to choose someone.

Most efficient drinking game I've encountered.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 5:57:23 PM
At 11/3/2011 5:53:01 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I've played Kings a bunch of times; everyone has different rules for what each card does.

I like beer pong too.

Weird, over here we call it King's Cup. Though really, having different cards do different things for different people (a really long way of saying "everyone has different rules") keeps it entertaining and fresh.

I had some friends try to talk me into something called flip cup, but that game kinda sucks, because you only get to drink like 3 oz of beer (WTF kind of drinking game only lets you drink 3 oz of beer?).

But I ALWAYS win at beer pong. My opponents usually only get to drink a few cups and I get all the rest.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 5:59:27 PM
At 11/3/2011 5:57:23 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
But I ALWAYS win at beer pong. My opponents usually only get to drink a few cups and I get all the rest.

The thing I like about beer pong is losing is really winning. ^_^
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:00:47 PM
cool the name's pretty much the same around the world huh? party people! glad to know i'll never be a lonely alcoholic!
signature
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:05:23 PM
At 11/3/2011 6:03:34 PM, badger wrote:
what's beer pong?

You've just been demoted to a grade B alcoholic.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:10:10 PM
At 11/3/2011 6:05:23 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:03:34 PM, badger wrote:
what's beer pong?

You've just been demoted to a grade B alcoholic.

no way! kids play games. i was just humouring ye with my question. meet me at the bar with all the other decrepits!
signature
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:16:22 PM
I forgot the name of it, but it's a basic addition to any game - If a person is hplding a drink in their right hand, you shout a certain word and they have to down it.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:04:41 AM

I like beer pong too.

Weird, over here we call it King's Cup. Though really, having different cards do different things for different people (a really long way of saying "everyone has different rules") keeps it entertaining and fresh.

I had some friends try to talk me into something called flip cup, but that game kinda sucks, because you only get to drink like 3 oz of beer (WTF kind of drinking game only lets you drink 3 oz of beer?).

Did a girl teach you? Guys usually fill their cups fuller...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 4:12:22 AM
speed quarters and Fvck the dealer are also epic (Google these if you're interested or just ask)

variations on beer pong are also fun: 15 cups instead of 10. "Baseball" - if you hit the 4th row, they drink 4 cups, 3rd row 3, 2nd row 2, 1st row 1. And I also coined a "death cup" for BP. One cup that is full or has other stuff in it. Just for funzies.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 10:07:45 AM
At 11/4/2011 4:04:41 AM, bluesteel wrote:

I like beer pong too.

Did a girl teach you? Guys usually fill their cups fuller...

No, but the guys that taught me probably learned from a girl.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 10:40:03 AM
The only time I would even consider a drinking game if is there's someone I want to f*ck in the same room and it's a way to engage them. At that point I'm usually just indifferent to the rules, but more focused on that person.

I usually end up pre-gaming in my dorm mixing myself a white russian or ginger jameson to start off, then maybe go to vodka (absolut) shots and then head off to a party for more shots. I don't like the taste of American beer, and most drinking games seem to involve this light, watery gross sh*t.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 12:32:10 PM
At 11/4/2011 10:40:03 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
The only time I would even consider a drinking game if is there's someone I want to f*ck in the same room and it's a way to engage them. At that point I'm usually just indifferent to the rules, but more focused on that person.

So you try to get others drunk so that they'll have sex with you. Would that be considered rape?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 1:06:30 PM
At 11/4/2011 10:07:45 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

No, but the guys that taught me probably learned from a girl.

Just fill your cups 2/3 full next time.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 1:10:24 PM
The only time I would even consider a drinking game if is there's someone I want to f*ck in the same room and it's a way to engage them. At that point I'm usually just indifferent to the rules, but more focused on that person.:

Great! When can we start playing?!?!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 1:11:43 PM
@OMGJustin

Are you a subscriber to the radical honesty movement? It's an interesting approach. Also, how are you in college? Did you skip 3 grades in school?

I'd probably make some crack about you maybe being the girl on the news but you got really pissed off last time I made a Bieber joke.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 1:14:25 PM
At 11/4/2011 1:10:24 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
The only time I would even consider a drinking game if is there's someone I want to f*ck in the same room and it's a way to engage them. At that point I'm usually just indifferent to the rules, but more focused on that person.:

Careful. Her profile says she's 15. Behind her account is really a 42 year old male FBI agent.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 1:22:25 PM
At 11/4/2011 1:14:25 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 11/4/2011 1:10:24 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Careful. Her profile says she's 15. Behind her account is really a 42 year old male FBI agent.

Yea, a threesome with a male is gross.
Open borders debate:
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 1:33:58 PM
At 11/4/2011 12:32:10 PM, darkkermit wrote:

So you try to get others drunk so that they'll have sex with you. Would that be considered rape?

It's not rape if you're both drunk....right?

Pics of GTFO.

Are you a subscriber to the radical honesty movement? It's an interesting approach. Also, how are you in college? Did you skip 3 grades in school? I'd probably make some crack about you maybe being the girl on the news but you got really pissed off last time I made a Bieber joke.

I did skip a few grades, I'm just a little sensitive about JB. I just feel this connection with him; it's beyond explanation.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 1:44:08 PM
At 11/4/2011 1:33:58 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

fair enough.

I did skip a few grades, I'm just a little sensitive about JB. I just feel this connection with him; it's beyond explanation.

I'm more inclined to believe that your simply not 15. You'd have to skip at least 3 grades.
Open borders debate:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 2:23:28 PM
So you're going around some college turning unwitting guys into statutory rapists?
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 5:43:38 PM
At 11/4/2011 2:23:28 PM, bluesteel wrote:
So you're going around some college turning unwitting guys into statutory rapists?

Well when you put it that way...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 6:01:22 PM

Actually, depends upon the state.

In CA, it only is if the person is drunk to the point of passing out, not merely impaired judgement.

Though I love this line, "Where a person is at the time unconscious of the nature of the act, and this is known to the accused. As used in this paragraph, "unconscious of the nature of the act" means incapable of resisting because the victim meets one of the following conditions:
(D)Was not aware, knowing, perceiving, or cognizant of the essential characteristics of the act due to the perpetrator's fraudulent representation that the sexual penetration served a professional purpose when it served no professional purpose."

If me raping you serves a professional purpose, then all is good (I know that is not what it means, but I like to mis-interpret things for my own enjoyment).

Pics of GTFO.

It's "pics of tits, or GTFO"

Are you a subscriber to the radical honesty movement? It's an interesting approach. Also, how are you in college? Did you skip 3 grades in school? I'd probably make some crack about you maybe being the girl on the news but you got really pissed off last time I made a Bieber joke.

JB? Is that a backwards BJ?
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 6:01:37 PM
At 11/4/2011 5:43:38 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 11/4/2011 2:23:28 PM, bluesteel wrote:

Well when you put it that way...

To be young, lie about your age, and then ruin everyones life by charging them with statutory rape. The best years of your life.
Open borders debate:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2011 8:40:09 PM
At 11/4/2011 6:01:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Actually, depends upon the state.

In CA, it only is if the person is drunk to the point of passing out, not merely impaired judgement.

Though I love this line, "Where a person is at the time unconscious of the nature of the act, and this is known to the accused. As used in this paragraph, "unconscious of the nature of the act" means incapable of resisting because the victim meets one of the following conditions:
(D)Was not aware, knowing, perceiving, or cognizant of the essential characteristics of the act due to the perpetrator's fraudulent representation that the sexual penetration served a professional purpose when it served no professional purpose."

If me raping you serves a professional purpose, then all is good (I know that is not what it means, but I like to mis-interpret things for my own enjoyment).

There was some case of a gynecologist raping teenage girls (somewhere repressed, like the Bible Belt). He told them to bend over so he could insert a probe from behind. They must have thought he was really nice for warming it up for them.