Jump to topic:

Game: King of the Hill

lil_Oreo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2009 2:33:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
The rules are simple. Every time you post, you take over a virtual hill from the previous poster. You must say how you took the hill from the person, and at the end of the post say "MY HILL".

No repeats, no double posting.
I'll start.

I walk to the top of a hill.
MY HILL
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know Peace.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2009 2:58:51 PM
I burn the hill under extremely high temperatures, until it is nothing but a handful of ashes, stick those ashes in a plastic baggy, and keister stow it. LM is of course dead since he was in the way.

My hill.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2009 3:19:09 PM
That doesn't make any sense, Mongeese.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
lil_Oreo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2009 3:23:24 PM
i get an army of trained monkeys to chase you all away. MY HILL
Johnicle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2009 12:47:49 PM
I use my Godly power to make a new hill and walk on top of it. Then I use my wizarding power to create preventative spells so that no one can walk on my hill. Then I make a special mathematical spell that makes it so that only the solver can use the hill... The math question is as follows:

'3 friends walk into a hotel. The bill is $30 so they decide to split it 10 each. After they get settled in their room, the person at the front desk realizes that there was a $5 discount. So she goes up and gives each of them $1 back and selfishly keeps $2 for herself. However, how is it that 9 (dollars) times 3 (people) plus 2 (stolen) equals 29. but there was originally 30!... So where is the missing dollar?'
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2009 1:11:53 PM
There was a $5 discount. So, it was $25 / 3 (8.3 x 3 = 24.9). However, they paid 10 dollars each, so were entitled to their refund. Your last lien tried to confuse in that because you say everyone got a dollar back, you are misguiding people to the belief it was $9 dollars per person. But it was $8.3 pp, or $24.9 overall. Let's round $24.9 up to $25.

So,$30 - $25 = $5.
=> $3 refund + $2 stolen.

MY HILL!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2009 2:22:33 PM
I reveal that the hill was an ant hill, watch as I-am-a-panda runs off screaming, then drown all of the ants in water, and claim the hill.

MY HILL
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2009 3:05:02 PM
I bring in a bulldozer and move the hill under a lightning storm, so mongoose runs. I move the hill back, and situate the bulldozer on top of it.

MY HILL.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2009 4:38:09 PM
I steal your land title deed.

MY HILL
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
lil_Oreo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2009 5:51:33 PM
I name myself queen of the world and sentence you all to exile.

MY HILL.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2009 11:43:22 PM
I lead Bolshevik Communist revolution against WJM's fascist regime.

EVERYONE'S HILL!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mrbullfrog11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2009 7:46:53 AM
God smites everything into oblivion, except me and the hill.

My hill.
Man has always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much...the wheel, New York, wars and so on...while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man...for precisely the same reason."
-Douglas Adams
BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2009 11:03:59 AM
i ressurect and through a grenade the size of a watermelon to the top of the hill. eradicating the past king.

MY HILL!
I'm back.
Glitchy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2009 11:33:01 AM
I pour mud over the hill, smothering the previous King of the Hill and expanding my territory in the process, and climb up once it is dired.

My hill.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2009 11:38:47 AM
At 5/12/2009 11:33:01 AM, Glitchy wrote:
I pour mud over the hill, smothering the previous King of the Hill and expanding my territory in the process, and climb up once it is dired.

My hill.

i grab your mother, and threaten to kill her if you don't give up the hill. you walk slowly off the hill weary of my actions. Once you leave the hill, i kill your mother while laughing maniacally and steal the hill for myself. (MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

...my hill... ;)
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
lil_Oreo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2009 2:58:39 PM
I get a Desert Eagle and kill you all. I hide inside a turtle shell that can't break or be destroyed.

MY HILL
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2009 3:04:43 PM
I drill to the center of the Earth and make the hill a volcano

MY VOLCANO!
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2009 3:07:27 PM
I simply dig a tunnel through the hill and go up and under the shell and kill you with a plastic chew toy. While still encased in the indestructible shell, I surround myself with micro nano Alloy (the strongest material known to man, can even withstand nuclear attacks) I then attach my entire body to the hill with a pole that goes through the earth and uses the earth and sun's gravitational force to not make me move, even if any forces try to.

My hill permanently. GAME OVER.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2009 3:17:27 PM
Gameover

He is modkilled and disqualified by the authorities. I then simply stand on the hill.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2009 3:48:09 PM
I rebuild what I said before...
"I simply dig a tunnel through the hill and go up and under the shell and kill you with a plastic chew toy. While still encased in the indestructible shell, I surround myself with micro nano Alloy (the strongest material known to man, can even withstand nuclear attacks) I then attach my entire body to the hill with a pole that goes through the earth and uses the earth and sun's gravitational force to not make me move, even if any forces try to.

My hill permanently. GAME OVER."
lil_Oreo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2009 4:01:38 PM
I get a pile of dirt three times as big as yours and the whole world ignores you.

MY HILL
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2009 11:39:18 AM
i destroy the gravitational pull connecting earth to the moon, causing the moon to collide into the earth. i then walk on top of the moon, claiming it a hill.
...my hill... :)
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!