Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who is your favorite comedian?

lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 3:32:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mine is Jamie Kilstein. He is fuckin hilarious...
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 3:33:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Groucho Marx!
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 3:36:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
George Lopez!
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:26:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 4:24:34 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 11/16/2011 4:22:00 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
George Carlin.

yes & dave chappelle

I love Dave Chapelle. Worst day of my life when he stopped his show.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:44:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At the risk of sounding fashionably cliche, I think Daniel Tosh is ridiculously funny... perhaps not the funniest comedian of all time (awfully big shoes to fill), but he stands out in my mind.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:45:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 4:22:00 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
George Carlin.

This! Love George Carlin.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 4:50:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 4:24:34 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 11/16/2011 4:22:00 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
George Carlin.

yes & dave chappelle

Crack sandwich.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 5:56:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sinbad, but in a close second is David Chapelle
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:30:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
George Carlin, Jerry Seinfeld, Larry David
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:52:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
george carlin
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:57:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 6:09:33 PM, awesomeness wrote:
George lopez!!!!!!
he is hella awesome

agreed. :)
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Cobo
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 8:29:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Richard Pryor-WAYYY ahead of his time, Show and comedy specials
2. Chris Rock-Show and Comedy specials were great, almost up there with Richard Great Acting in Movies
3. Dave Chappelle-Show was amazingly brilliant, Comedy specials were okay(I thought only one was watchable all the way through and it was hilarious.)
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:38:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 8:29:34 PM, Cobo wrote:
1. Richard Pryor-WAYYY ahead of his time, Show and comedy specials
2. Chris Rock-Show and Comedy specials were great, almost up there with Richard Great Acting in Movies
3. Dave Chappelle-Show was amazingly brilliant, Comedy specials were okay(I thought only one was watchable all the way through and it was hilarious.)

I Ike them, but I think that they Got better when they became popular. A lot of the jokes they told before then were just barbaric.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:53:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 4:44:07 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At the risk of sounding fashionably cliche, I think Daniel Tosh is ridiculously funny... perhaps not the funniest comedian of all time (awfully big shoes to fill), but he stands out in my mind.

THIS. His stand-up is way funnier than his show. And his show isn't bad.

Jimmy Carr!!!!! = the best
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:54:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
also, if you haven't seen Zack Galafinakis' routine where he plays piano and waits for someone to heckle or talk, watch this
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 9:56:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mitch Hedberg too <3

too bad he did too many drugs and died
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 10:16:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 5:48:52 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Also Ron White. He's really nasty, but still hilarious.


love his piece about his dog and the artificial insemination

also, the nervous guy next to him on the airplane, asking "how far do you think this plane could go on only one engine??"

drunk ron white: "from here to the crash site."
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 6:56:36 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 9:54:14 PM, bluesteel wrote:
also, if you haven't seen Zack Galafinakis' routine where he plays piano and waits for someone to heckle or talk, watch this

THAT is hilarious. I saw it on netflix.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 7:23:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/16/2011 9:56:55 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Mitch Hedberg too <3

too bad he did too many drugs and died

I didn't know he died. Thanks for that. :(
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
Veridas
Posts: 733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 7:36:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Eddie Izzard is a more recent favourite.

Still, Lee Evans is a veteran and he's still going strong.

Al Murray's good but you have to understand that he's to British Nationalists what Stephen Colbert is to the Republican party:

There was a comedian a few years ago that was good, he was a "Lee" as well, bald bloke. I guess he dropped off the radar because I can't find a goddamn thing about him anywhere.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 8:45:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
John Pinette, Gabriel Iglesias, George Carlin, Bill Maher, Ellen DeGeneres... Here are a few small clips I like :)
President of DDO
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 9:05:35 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Daniel Tosh, Louis C.K., Bill Maher.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 1:15:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Add Doug Stanghope to the list.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2011 1:56:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 1:15:01 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Add Doug Stanghope to the list.

lol, this is awesome!
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2011 8:11:45 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/20/2011 8:45:43 AM, Danielle wrote:
John Pinette, Gabriel Iglesias, George Carlin, Bill Maher, Ellen DeGeneres... Here are a few small clips I like :)




I saw Gabriel Iglesias when he came to knoxville... it was great! lol
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...