Jump to topic:

it's not turkey day

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 2:31:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
it's thanksgiving we are not a bunch of pagen turkey worshippers. This is a day to give thanks to God. So don't call it turkey day but go eat turkey.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 2:33:56 PM
Happy turkey day retard.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 2:48:26 PM
Thank God all mighty for Turkey Day! :P
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 2:49:31 PM
Why are we giving thanks on one specific day to "god?"
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 2:55:39 PM
At 11/24/2011 2:49:31 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Why are we giving thanks on one specific day to "god?"

I don't know why, lol but if you don't want to just thank your parents for turkey. :)
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 3:07:40 PM
You all do realize this was just a joke right
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 3:07:57 PM
At 11/24/2011 2:48:26 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
Thank God all mighty for Turkey Day! :P

amen
Dude. Shades
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 3:16:05 PM
At 11/24/2011 3:07:40 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

No not really.

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 3:22:22 PM
At 11/24/2011 3:16:05 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

No not really.

Wow
Dude. Shades
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 3:31:33 PM
At 11/24/2011 3:22:22 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

No not really.

Wow

Well you ARE a retard.
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 3:48:02 PM
At 11/24/2011 3:31:33 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/24/2011 3:22:22 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

No not really.

Wow

Well you ARE a retard.

How so
Dude. Shades
leemadison11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 12:54:33 AM
Happy Turkey Day, this year i am planning to try some other meats like Pork or Lamb. Any suggestion on good recipes for Thanksgiving.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 12:57:11 AM
At 11/25/2011 12:54:33 AM, leemadison11 wrote:
Happy Turkey Day, this year i am planning to try some other meats like Pork or Lamb. Any suggestion on good recipes for Thanksgiving.

I don't have any recipes for pork or lamb, but I do have a recipe for Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie. PM me if you'd like it.