Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Finish the Story! (Word Game)

Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2008 5:41:49 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
Rules are simple. Each participant adds from 3-10 words to the story. I'll begin:

Once upon a time, there was a Logical_Master, who
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2008 6:02:42 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
Once again, I am against another thread of yours. Newgrounds.com, for instance, would never allow a thread like this because it degrades the expectation of the quality of posts. I advise others not to continue this game.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2008 6:51:56 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 9/30/2008 6:02:42 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
Once again, I am against another thread of yours. Newgrounds.com, for instance, would never allow a thread like this because it degrades the expectation of the quality of posts. I advise others not to continue this game.

I disagree. This is a Miscellaneous section and I'm just showing you what can be done with it. Theoretically, it can be filled with spam and still be legitimate. I stopped going to forums because I didn't like to argue with people online without some form of moderation, so again, if you have a *valid* reason, Challenge button is up THARRR *points up* :P
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2008 7:29:19 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
Once upon a time, there was a Logical_Master, who
got pissed off at Kleptin-sama and became a Logical_Monster. He then
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2008 7:39:39 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 9/30/2008 7:29:19 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
Once upon a time, there was a Logical_Master, who
got pissed off at Kleptin-sama and became a Logical_Monster. He then

Rode a camel to the land of calculators, where
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
beem0r
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2008 8:16:27 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 9/30/2008 7:39:39 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 9/30/2008 7:29:19 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
Once upon a time, there was a Logical_Master, who
got pissed off at Kleptin-sama and became a Logical_Monster. He then
Rode a camel to the land of calculators, where
he discovered a hidden cache of toxic waffles. Knowing full well that
Logical-Master
Posts: 2,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2008 8:17:40 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 9/30/2008 7:39:39 AM, Kleptin wrote:
At 9/30/2008 7:29:19 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
Once upon a time, there was a Logical_Master, who
got pissed off at Kleptin-sama and became a Logical_Monster. He then

Rode a camel to the land of calculators

where beem0r ruled with supreme authority.
scissorhands7
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2008 10:05:05 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
Once upon a time there was a man name Ned who...
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.
scissorhands7
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2008 10:55:35 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
PoeJoe was bitching about the integrity of debate.org and constantly comparing it to newsground because...
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.
beem0r
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2008 10:59:34 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 10/1/2008 10:55:35 PM, scissorhands7 wrote:
PoeJoe was bitching about the integrity of debate.org and constantly comparing it to newsground because...

Newsground was the name of a site scissorhands7 just made up, wherein
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2008 6:43:14 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 10/1/2008 10:59:34 PM, beem0r wrote:
At 10/1/2008 10:55:35 PM, scissorhands7 wrote:
PoeJoe was bitching about the integrity of debate.org and constantly comparing it to newsground because...

Newsground was the name of a site scissorhands7 just made up, wherein

resident pedophiles had at their disposal over 9000...
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
scissorhands7
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2008 7:51:32 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
because sadolite killed the radio star.
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2008 6:40:55 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 10/6/2008 5:51:34 PM, cardboardstereo wrote:
There was a beaver from Milwaukee that ate a piece of toast...

And a man from milwaukee ate the beaver roast...
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
cardboardstereo
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2008 3:32:07 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 10/6/2008 6:40:55 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/6/2008 5:51:34 PM, cardboardstereo wrote:
There was a beaver from Milwaukee that ate a piece of toast...

And a man from milwaukee ate the beaver roast...

'Man From Milwaukee' is a song by Hanson, which is like one of my favorite bands, but I don't like to...boast...
I need a talent.
scissorhands7
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2008 4:51:02 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm hoping that someone would like to add another post
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.
Logical-Master
Posts: 2,538
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2008 5:19:49 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
At 10/8/2008 3:10:32 PM, Harlan wrote:
And "ghost" is something else that rhymes with boast.

(hooray, im contributing!)

Yes, but it is unfortunate that you don't contribute the most.
scissorhands7
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2008 5:23:31 PM
Posted: 8 years ago
(Thats because he lives on the west coast)
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.