Jump to topic:

A Woman's Vagina

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 9:53:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. How are you doing on this fine late Autumn day. I just experienced one of the most bizarre incidents of my lifetime the other day. There was a Woman, a married Woman staring at me from a distant for over a long period of time. Now, I know that I am a very handsome guy, and has had this happen before. But this one was the best. (wink) Everytime I looked her way, she stared back at me while eating lunch with her friend. We were at a restaurant, and she was trying to get in my head among other things. But you know, I try to be well behaved and would never cross that line, if you know what I mean. I think that marriage should not be shared, neither should a Woman's vagina. Unless she says otherwise. Oh wait a minute.............That is, if she is single. Most Men would have done anything, and often times do, just to get inside( that) a Woman's vagina.
It is more than an organ or opening of beautiful skin. It is emotional, thought provoking, empathic, and responsive. It is like the doorway to happiness undefiled.
It is perhaps the most powerful thing on Earth, and quite influential more so than we would like to admit. It is only about the Va Jay Jay. Do you agree ? (trumpets blaring loudly in background)
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 10:25:24 AM
She's sinful, f*** the devil out of her and shave her husband's beard.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2011 10:35:02 AM
At 11/29/2011 10:25:24 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
She's sinful, f*** the devil out of her and shave her husband's beard.

No. Of course you know that it is just fine for another Man to sleep with your
girlfriend or wife. Yeah, that's what I thought.
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2011 5:09:55 PM
I am a criminal in this field. I've had intercourse with three girls all of which had boyfriends at the time. Two of which I didn't know were with someone. Every time I tell people about this they always say the such lines;

How dare you?
Don't you feel bad?
Aren't you ashamed of your self?

To which my response is... if the person in the relationship entices you or even if you entice that person it is the responsibility for the person in a commitment to call it off. I , as the person whom is not tied down , have no responsibility to you or your significant other to stop myself. It should be you the person who has something to lose. If you do not stop me how is it that I am responsible?

Married women + single male + married women leading male on = her fault.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2011 8:12:40 PM
Vagina's, screwed one you've screwed em all. If I had a choice between sex with the most beautiful woman of my dreams and driving a formula one car or a top fuel funny car or some other mouthwatering dream like that, there would not be a stop watch accurate enough to track the time it would take me to kick her to curb. Sex is sooo over rated. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I can definitely live without it for long periods of time and pass it up for almost anything. It so easy to get laid and so dime a dozen. Girls put out to easy these days. There's no challenge anymore.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wain84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2011 11:14:01 PM
At 11/29/2011 9:53:19 AM, inferno wrote:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. How are you doing on this fine late Autumn day. I just experienced one of the most bizarre incidents of my lifetime the other day. There was a Woman, a married Woman staring at me from a distant for over a long period of time. Now, I know that I am a very handsome guy, and has had this happen before. But this one was the best. (wink) Everytime I looked her way, she stared back at me while eating lunch with her friend. We were at a restaurant, and she was trying to get in my head among other things. But you know, I try to be well behaved and would never cross that line, if you know what I mean. I think that marriage should not be shared, neither should a Woman's vagina. Unless she says otherwise. Oh wait a minute.............That is, if she is single. Most Men would have done anything, and often times do, just to get inside( that) a Woman's vagina.
It is more than an organ or opening of beautiful skin. It is emotional, thought provoking, empathic, and responsive. It is like the doorway to happiness undefiled.
It is perhaps the most powerful thing on Earth, and quite influential more so than we would like to admit. It is only about the Va Jay Jay. Do you agree ? (trumpets blaring loudly in background)

Man, you sure do know how to eloquently describe a vagina.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2011 8:05:44 AM
At 12/5/2011 11:14:01 PM, Wain84 wrote:
At 11/29/2011 9:53:19 AM, inferno wrote:

Man, you sure do know how to eloquently describe a vagina.

Well why wouldnt I. It is special you know. And they know that it is, or else guys would not do the things that they do in order to acheive.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2011 7:23:02 PM
Vagina's the root of all evil. Just think about all that is done in the name of trying to get your hands on one. I think anyone found in possession of having a vagina should be serving max prison time or be given the death penalty.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 7:56:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/11/2011 7:23:02 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Vagina's the root of all evil. Just think about all that is done in the name of trying to get your hands on one. I think anyone found in possession of having a vagina should be serving max prison time or be given the death penalty.

A vagina is the reason why you are here. It is the reason why you are with her.
It can make a Man do strange things.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 12:46:55 AM
Congratulations to the greater half of forum dwelling males here; this is the first and last time you will ever be in "A Woman's Vagina".
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 1:37:25 AM
Cooterville is truly a wonderful place. I feel no guilt if a girl cheats on someone to be with me, it happens often, and it is on her, if you ask me... Then again, I'm weird when it comes to relationships. I don't feel that monogamy is a requirement. My idea of love gives the other person freedom to do as they wish. The only thing I demand of my partner is honesty. You deceive me, and my love wanes. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy giving others pleasure. I gave up the idea of being sexually tied to one person a long time ago... after I realized that love is a crock of sh1t.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:24:29 PM
At 12/16/2011 12:47:41 AM, FREEDO wrote:
As opposed to a male's vagina.

Beat me too it. I was wondering why he needed to clarify, on multiple occasions, what kind of vagina this was.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2011 2:24:44 PM
At 12/5/2011 8:12:40 PM, sadolite wrote:
Vagina's, screwed one you've screwed em all. If I had a choice between sex with the most beautiful woman of my dreams and driving a formula one car or a top fuel funny car or some other mouthwatering dream like that, there would not be a stop watch accurate enough to track the time it would take me to kick her to curb. Sex is sooo over rated. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I can definitely live without it for long periods of time and pass it up for almost anything. It so easy to get laid and so dime a dozen. Girls put out to easy these days. There's no challenge anymore.

This explains so much.