Jump to topic:

3 Word Story (Revived)

AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2009 7:27:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I am reviving three word story. For those of you that are noobs heres how it goes. You can only write 3 words and after every paragraph the word limit increases. Write what you add in bold.

In a galaxy
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2009 7:30:06 PM
In a galaxy far from away there was a
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2009 7:46:32 PM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2009 8:46:11 AM
Meh. It's been months since I've last bashed a +1 thread, so here goes nothing ...

First of all, it's far, far away. Secondly, let's stop bashing our fellow debaters in abusive ways. Lastly, +1 threads sux hardcore. :P
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2009 9:04:45 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2009 9:08:14 AM
At 5/24/2009 8:46:11 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
Meh. It's been months since I've last bashed a +1 thread, so here goes nothing ...

First of all, it's far, far away.
Um... well, I did a play on words. My difference from your assumed pathway should be tolerated.
Secondly, let's stop bashing our fellow debaters in abusive ways.
MRS DATCMOTO was never a fellow debater. It was the product of Panda's disdain of DATCMOTO. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Lastly, +1 threads sux hardcore. :P
I enjoy the ability to have a little fun here... but I do agree.

LURK MORE
Um, the thread acknowledges that the old one existed. So there. It's not that he didn't look more. Not at all.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2009 10:28:51 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2009 1:13:55 PM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products.
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2009 9:00:06 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power
When Reach fell, I came.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2009 7:42:30 PM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army
BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 5:38:30 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the
I'm back.
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 5:40:10 AM
At 5/27/2009 5:38:30 AM, BigMac wrote:
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 5:41:20 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 5:42:22 AM
At 5/27/2009 5:41:20 AM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary usafkid1121 and animefantony
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 5:43:18 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary usafkid1121 and animefantony who survived with
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 5:43:20 AM
At 5/27/2009 5:42:22 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
At 5/27/2009 5:41:20 AM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary usafkid1121 and animefantony who survived with using bigmac's body
BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 5:45:06 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary usafkid1121 and animefantony who survived with enough Pepsi to
I'm back.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 5:54:30 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary usafkid1121 and animefantony who survived with enough Pepsi to tranquilize a horse
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 5:56:31 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary usafkid1121 and animefantony who survived with enough Pepsi to tranquilize a horse and kill bigmac.
BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 6:08:23 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary usafkid1121 and animefantony who survived with enough Pepsi to tranquilize a horse and kill bigmac. the pepsi is
I'm back.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 6:09:20 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary usafkid1121 and animefantony who survived with enough Pepsi to tranquilize a horse and kill bigmac. The pepsi is poison for usafkid
BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 6:36:40 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary usafkid1121 and animefantony who survived with enough Pepsi to tranquilize a horse and kill bigmac. The pepsi is poison for usafkid so he dies
I'm back.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 6:37:29 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary usafkid1121 and animefantony who survived with enough Pepsi to tranquilize a horse and kill bigmac. The pepsi is poison for usafkid so he dies and is buried
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 6:37:43 AM
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary usafkid1121 and animefantony who survived with enough Pepsi to tranquilize a horse and kill bigmac. The pepsi is poison for usafkid so he dies and is buried in toxic waste.
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 6:38:22 AM
At 5/27/2009 6:37:43 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
In a galaxy far from away there was a little girl named MRS. DATCMOTO who got pwnd by a military army which governs the production of all bottled coke products. With this power, that evil army destroyed all the members of DDO except for legendary usafkid1121 and animefantony who survived with enough Pepsi to tranquilize a horse and kill bigmac. The pepsi is poison for usafkid so he dies and is buried in toxic waste. He resurrects himself!