Jump to topic:

Sh!t Skeptics Say

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 3:07:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is my favorite one and I thought it applied to many folks here on DDO. So, I lovingly share:
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 3:17:20 PM
"Do you know what they call alternative medicine that has actually been proven to work?"

I laughed so hard at that.

And for the record, the likelihood of aliens existed is highly probable If you consider how many planets in the universe exist. Chances of them visiting, low. Chances of them existing, yes.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 3:27:00 PM
At 1/26/2012 3:17:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:
"Do you know what they call alternative medicine that has actually been proven to work?"

I laughed so hard at that.

And for the record, the likelihood of aliens existed is highly probable If you consider how many planets in the universe exist. Chances of them visiting, low. Chances of them existing, yes.

For sure. Life on other planets is definitely likely. I wonder if he meant to say something along the lines of "flying saucers don't exist" referring to aliens as we know it. Also, I'd add, Richard Dawkins has definitely said some sexist things to women.

My favorite part was, "You know that doesn't actually do anything right? right? right? right? right?" I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 4:21:08 PM
"I'd LOVE it if the government caused 9/11"

I've watched this video so many times today. lol'z a'plenty.
: