Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Cigars

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 12:45:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Smoking a cigar always makes me feel like a total boss.

Has anyone else felt what I'm dubbing the "You-have-a-cigar-in-your-mouth-so-you're-obviously-a-boss-effect-"?

D
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 1:17:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't smoke so I can only imagine the magnificence you describe. The closest equivalent I experience is when I walk down the street and a particularly badass song begins playing on my ipod.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 1:24:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 1:17:05 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I don't smoke so I can only imagine the magnificence you describe. The closest equivalent I experience is when I walk down the street and a particularly badass song begins playing on my ipod.

While the public chokes on the scent of our manliness.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 1:29:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 1:24:51 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/4/2012 1:17:05 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I don't smoke so I can only imagine the magnificence you describe. The closest equivalent I experience is when I walk down the street and a particularly badass song begins playing on my ipod.

While the public chokes on the scent of our manliness.

I very rarely -- can definitely count the number of times on one hand -- use cigars I public.

You know... something about using cigars for any application in public reads as obnoxious.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 12:37:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 1:29:04 AM, Ren wrote:
At 2/4/2012 1:24:51 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/4/2012 1:17:05 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I don't smoke so I can only imagine the magnificence you describe. The closest equivalent I experience is when I walk down the street and a particularly badass song begins playing on my ipod.

While the public chokes on the scent of our manliness.

I very rarely -- can definitely count the number of times on one hand -- use cigars I public.

You know... something about using cigars for any application in public reads as obnoxious.

I usually just take a walk around my neighborhood at night with one, once in a blue moon.

But yes it's quite fun and relaxing.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 12:44:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Please tell me you have medical insurance as I am selfish and do not like paying for people's health problems...

Yep I am that mean :)
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 12:45:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh I see you do it rarely... Less likely Heath defects yay!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 12:56:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/5/2012 12:45:44 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Oh I see you do it rarely... Less likely Heath defects yay!

Cigars have very few health issues associated with them:

the smoke never hits your lungs
you do it rarely
non addictive
huge as$ filter
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 6:37:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 12:45:53 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Smoking a cigar always makes me feel like a total boss.

Has anyone else felt what I'm dubbing the "You-have-a-cigar-in-your-mouth-so-you're-obviously-a-boss-effect-"?

D

Of coarse! Well, unless it is one of those shitty 69 cent gas station cigars... Those are only good for breaking down and rolling into a blunt. Lol... But for some reason, when I used to drink, I would CRAVE swisher sweets or black & milds.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 11:33:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 1:17:05 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I don't smoke so I can only imagine the magnificence you describe. The closest equivalent I experience is when I walk down the street and a particularly badass song begins playing on my ipod.

Same.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 8:24:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 12:45:53 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Smoking a cigar always makes me feel like a total boss.

Has anyone else felt what I'm dubbing the "You-have-a-cigar-in-your-mouth-so-you're-obviously-a-boss-effect-"?

D

I just like smoking things. I think I have an oral fixation problem. XD It doesn't matter if it's weed or tobacco, I like smoking it. Which is bad cause I am a singer.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 8:48:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
conservative, were you not the one that complained that our society was veering towards hedonism?...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 11:00:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/5/2012 8:48:06 PM, 000ike wrote:
conservative, were you not the one that complained that our society was veering towards hedonism?...

I was, yes. But to me a cigar is like eating a cookie, or watching a movie, it doesn't really count as hedonism.