2/5/2012 5:09:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
New York or Los Angeles
The people?
The pace?
The weather?
The activities?
etc.
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 5:10:37 PM
Valporaiso.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 5:14:03 PM
neither. New york is worse as I lived in the North east, so LA. AL had better weather too. But both suck. Find a mid sized city in a nice area of america (the south or Florida area)
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Yarely
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 5:29:26 PM
At 2/5/2012 5:14:03 PM, 16kadams wrote:
neither. New york is worse as I lived in the North east, so LA. AL had better weather too. But both suck. Find a mid sized city in a nice area of america (the south or Florida area)

Meh I live in Florida
I don't like it that much
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 5:43:21 PM
At 2/5/2012 5:09:53 PM, Yarely wrote:
New York or Los Angeles
The people?
The pace?
The weather?
The activities?
etc.:

I haven't been to NYC since I was a kid (although I did drive thru Yonkers on my way to move to Austin), so I really can't comment fairly. Parts of L.A. are awesome, particularly the beach areas, but I don't much care for the metropolis areas of L.A.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 5:44:18 PM
Meh I live in Florida
I don't like it that much:

Me neither. Once you get to California you see rather quickly how superior Cali is, IMO.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 5:45:57 PM
At 2/5/2012 5:44:18 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Meh I live in Florida
I don't like it that much:

Me neither. Once you get to California you see rather quickly how superior Cali is, IMO.

And once you settle down there, and get your taxes done, you realize how awesome Indiana is.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 7:00:12 PM
New York or Los Angeles
The people?

Depends on what you're looking for. New York has more culture, cleaner style, more intelligence, and by some standards, more physical attraction. They're also much meaner, demanding, judgmental, and racist.

The pace?

New York goes much faster than L.A. Think 60 MPH versus 100 MPH.

The weather?

Its much nicer and more consistent in L.A. New York gets pretty nasty hot and humid in the summer, and very cold in the winter. There will be storms.

The activities?

New York NY a long shot. Live there for a couple of years, and you will learn about some of the coolest stuff in the world. L.A. does have Universal Studios and Disneyland, though.

etc.
Yarely
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 7:06:31 PM
At 2/5/2012 7:00:12 PM, Ren wrote:
New York or Los Angeles
The people?

Depends on what you're looking for. New York has more culture, cleaner style, more intelligence, and by some standards, more physical attraction. They're also much meaner, demanding, judgmental, and racist.

The pace?

New York goes much faster than L.A. Think 60 MPH versus 100 MPH.

The weather?

Its much nicer and more consistent in L.A. New York gets pretty nasty hot and humid in the summer, and very cold in the winter. There will be storms.

The activities?

New York NY a long shot. Live there for a couple of years, and you will learn about some of the coolest stuff in the world. L.A. does have Universal Studios and Disneyland, though.

etc.

Yeah I heard NY is a much more stressful environment to live in and the people are naturally more neurotic than in LA. But LA seems kind of overly polished, and the fact that New Yorkers are more blunt with people they don't like and less polite, makes it seem more authentic, where in LA, where even if they don't like you they'll pretend to like you.
But I've never been in LA so I have to go see it myself
-Emma Goldman