Jump to topic:

Crazyest thing that every happened to you

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 2:51:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I get free things regularly from Olive Garden dinners, to finding wads of cash on the street but one day a random guy asked me if I wanted a free piano so naturally I said yes so now my family owns a piano...
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 7:53:17 AM
Nothing interesting really happens to me....
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Yarely
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 4:59:38 PM
I once got so drunk that I married a llama in Vegas...I woke up the next morning next to him in bed
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 9:51:14 PM
One time one of my friends threw a Frisbee at me (I didn't see him throw it and I didn't know it was coming), and at that exact moment I decided to duck to pick something off the ground, lol. So it went flying inches above my head =D
Rufus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 10:02:15 PM
Ruff Arf woof woof [Well my friend Spike and I were discussing our latest theories on quantum physics while chasing squirrels in a park, when all of a sudden I found a bone! It was most excellent. I shall not forget that day. No sir]
Theres no such thing as doggy heaven.
Humans are ugly f*ckers
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 10:19:42 PM
At 2/17/2012 4:59:38 PM, Yarely wrote:
I once got so drunk that I married a llama in Vegas...I woke up the next morning next to him in bed

Was his hoof inside of your european undergarments?
Rob
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 10:31:39 PM
It's hard to put into words... One day I saw a downed tree protruding over a creek. It was Y-shaped, arranged vertically so that one side of the Y was below the other. I climbed atop the tree, on the top of the Y, and grabbed a little branch above so I wouldn't slip while I kick-stomped the top half to break it. Great idea.

As I kicked through the top trunk, my grip meant absolutely nothing... I went right through with the kick, and fell about 6 feet. As I fell my orientation twisted so that I was exactly parallel to the ground and perpendicular to the bottom of the Y. I hit the trunk with the small of my back, and with the momentum my legs and torso bent around the trunk backwards... picture lying on a tree trunk with your head dangling over one side and your legs on the other. I found out how strong a human spine actually is that moment... as the momentum was set to snap me in half backwards like a twig, my spine snapped back on its on and not only righted me, but flung me back upwards and off the trunk. I landed four feet below on my feet in the creek, wondering if I was about to be Christopher Reevesized. To my amazement, I was pretty much fine although a little sore.

Later that summer, I jumped into a raft going over a rock waterfall. I didn't realize that the raft actually impacts the rock bed as it goes over it, and that you must be on the inflated portion (seat) to buffer the impact. I jumped in, back first (lying on only the thin rubber layer that is the flooring of the raft), and my tailbone impacted the rock as we went over, and my limp body floated around in the bottom of the waterfall for a minute before I drifted to a sand bar. That really hurt.

My lower back muscle was visually mangled after these incidents (I can't recall which one did it) but has since regenerated completely and I have no after-effects, knock on wood.
Rob
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 10:35:54 PM
somehow I have a supposed pet rhino that shoots furies.... long story..... long story
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Yarely
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 1:59:39 PM
At 2/20/2012 10:19:42 PM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/17/2012 4:59:38 PM, Yarely wrote:

Was his hoof inside of your european undergarments?

Yeah he couldn't keep his hooves out of them
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 2:40:49 PM
At 2/21/2012 2:25:37 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Well, this one time at band camp....

No story with that beginning ends in any normal way XD
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy