Total Posts:51|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

To atheists!

GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 12:44:47 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
The possiblilty of hell will always exist. It will make you regret all your sins in the first 5 minutes of being there, if you ever do go there. What part of you says, "I want to live my life how I want, dispite my whole existence balancing of a two way rope of life or death.

You don't mind believing in hell I guess as long as you don't go there, like God you couldn't care if God exists as long as you are not connect to God. As like you couldn't care if there is judgment once you die as long as you do not get judged. You atheists seem to skip out God, hell and judgment. You believe that you will pass it by and that you would rather spend eternal death of the vage and usless belief of death, there being nothing than rather face righteouness.

You skip out God, hell and judgment, well if so you would end up as nothing for that you do not care.

I will get negitive feed back.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 12:54:55 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
"Strange, indeed, that you should not have suspected that your universe and its contents were only dreams, visions, fiction! Strange, because they are so frankly and hysterically insane - like all dreams: a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice and invented hell - mouths mercy and invented hell - mouths Golden Rules, and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites this poor, abused slave to worship him! . . ."

"You perceive, now, that these things are all impossible except in a dream. You perceive that they are pure and puerile insanities, the silly creations of an imagination that is not conscious of its freaks - in a word, that they are a dream, and you the maker of it. The dream-marks are all present; you should have recognized them earlier.

It is true, that which I have revealed to you; there is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell. It is all a dream - a grotesque and foolish dream. Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought - a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"

Mark Twain
The Mysterious Stranger
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 1:09:47 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/23/2009 12:54:55 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
"Strange, indeed, that you should not have suspected that your universe and its contents were only dreams, visions, fiction! Strange, because they are so frankly and hysterically insane - like all dreams: a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice and invented hell - mouths mercy and invented hell - mouths Golden Rules, and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites this poor, abused slave to worship him! . . ."

"You perceive, now, that these things are all impossible except in a dream. You perceive that they are pure and puerile insanities, the silly creations of an imagination that is not conscious of its freaks - in a word, that they are a dream, and you the maker of it. The dream-marks are all present; you should have recognized them earlier.

It is true, that which I have revealed to you; there is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell. It is all a dream - a grotesque and foolish dream. Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought - a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"

Mark Twain
The Mysterious Stranger


I agree that your brain takes in all the information, that nothing exists to you in till your brain take the information it. But you do not treat life like that. You only say this when you have no other options.
patsox834
Posts: 406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 1:13:36 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/23/2009 12:44:47 AM, GodSands wrote:
The possiblilty of hell will always exist. It will make you regret all your sins in the first 5 minutes of being there, if you ever do go there. What part of you says, "I want to live my life how I want, dispite my whole existence balancing of a two way rope of life or death.

You don't mind believing in hell I guess as long as you don't go there, like God you couldn't care if God exists as long as you are not connect to God. As like you couldn't care if there is judgment once you die as long as you do not get judged. You atheists seem to skip out God, hell and judgment. You believe that you will pass it by and that you would rather spend eternal death of the vage and usless belief of death, there being nothing than rather face righteouness.

You skip out God, hell and judgment, well if so you would end up as nothing for that you do not care.

I will get negitive feed back.

Appealing to fear, eh? Meh, that tactic is way too commonplace nowadays. Get some new material.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 1:19:35 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
No, fear is the add on to what comes with the jugdment which is right and righteous. I fear the day where I have to say, "Jesus is Lord!" And then I die. That is fear. And I will face that. For all the signs of the End Times are here.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 1:25:55 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm not quite sure what you're saying GodSands, and if it is a valid, thought out point of view I'd be glad to see it. But, all you've done is basically state that atheists "skip out on God, hell and judgement" which is sort of stating the obvious, and then fail to propose a question or even tangible comment for us to respond to.

You also state that atheists don't mind believing in Hell or God, as long as they don't have to connect to either, which really is kind of a contradiction just through definition of the word "atheist". Maybe you're thinking about agnostics?
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 1:27:10 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/23/2009 1:20:52 AM, Puck wrote:
At 6/23/2009 1:19:35 AM, GodSands wrote:
For all the signs of the End Times are here.

So who are the three beasts?

Obama, Mousavi and we'll say Netahanyu for kicks.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 1:35:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/23/2009 1:20:52 AM, Puck wrote:
At 6/23/2009 1:19:35 AM, GodSands wrote:
For all the signs of the End Times are here.

So who are the three beasts?


There are no beasts in such as in real beasts, they will not be reavled in till the world has fallen for then, they will appear as healers and as the Massiah. They will do wonders and miricals and the world will be diseaved.

There are signs in the sky, there are wars and romours of wars, there is poverity and disease, we are about to enter the galactic drift which will cause major earth quakes and storms through out the world a last 7 years. Also known as the great tribulation. Yellow Stone Park will proababy explode and billions will die. John told of flying insects with humans heads, ofcourse there are no insects with humans heads, what he meant was the plane where you can see the pilots head in the cotpit. John didn't have anything like that in his day so he discribed it as a flying insect with a head of a human. After the great tribulation a false savior will appear confessing as the Missiah. This is when wonders and miricals will occur.

Go onto youtube and type in Coast to Coast am, there is much information about the End Times there, it is not a Christian radio station, so you get many veiws.

Christian or not, many believe in Jesus' return and the End Time. Check it out!
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 2:17:35 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/23/2009 1:35:45 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/23/2009 1:20:52 AM, Puck wrote:
At 6/23/2009 1:19:35 AM, GodSands wrote:
For all the signs of the End Times are here.

So who are the three beasts?


There are no beasts in such as in real beasts, they will not be reavled in till the world has fallen for then, they will appear as healers and as the Massiah.

I am aware they are not 'beasts'. They herald the end times - not after.

Not to mention John is clearly speaking about the Roman Empire of the time. :)
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 2:22:24 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
"Atheists alike, do not be strengthened by what you say, for even if you are correct in your words it will lead nowhere. By that let believers be strengthened in their words for it will give them purposeful strength."

Lol. I just saw that. So you are saying it is better to be wrong and delusional for the false security it may give?
lil_Oreo
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 6:34:16 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/23/2009 1:27:10 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/23/2009 1:20:52 AM, Puck wrote:
At 6/23/2009 1:19:35 AM, GodSands wrote:
For all the signs of the End Times are here.

So who are the three beasts?

Obama, Mousavi and we'll say Netahanyu for kicks.

lol good one!
When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know Peace.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 6:55:16 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Can you not think Punk? Now I am going to say you are the delusional one. And I may or may not get someone cheering me. And no John meant flying planes , more so jet fighters.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 7:35:09 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/23/2009 12:44:47 AM, GodSands wrote:
The possiblilty of hell will always exist.

So does the possibility of no hell. Duh.

It will make you regret all your sins in the first 5 minutes of being there, if you ever do go there. What part of you says, "I want to live my life how I want, dispite my whole existence balancing of a two way rope of life or death.

Flawed premise -> unnecessary dualism, committing the fallacy of omitting the middle. It's not a two-way rope.... there could just be nothing after this life.

You don't mind believing in hell I guess as long as you don't go there, like God you couldn't care if God exists as long as you are not connect to God. As like you couldn't care if there is judgment once you die as long as you do not get judged. You atheists seem to skip out God, hell and judgment.

Yeah - there's no evidence for it at all... so why are you scared of it? Are you scared of the Boogeyman too?

You believe that you will pass it by and that you would rather spend eternal death of the vage and usless belief of death, there being nothing than rather face righteouness.

Maybe we will face some sort of righteousness... but what's in the Bible cannot be remotely described as righteousness.

You skip out God, hell and judgment, well if so you would end up as nothing for that you do not care.

Exactly. Nobody gives a horses patootie because there's nothing after death. Remember you are dust and unto dust you shall return?? Food for worms?

I will get negitive feed back.

You always get negative feedback because your ideas and rhetoric are just plain stupid.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 7:59:22 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/23/2009 7:35:09 AM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 6/23/2009 12:44:47 AM, GodSands wrote:
The possiblilty of hell will always exist.

So does the possibility of no hell. Duh.

It will make you regret all your sins in the first 5 minutes of being there, if you ever do go there. What part of you says, "I want to live my life how I want, dispite my whole existence balancing of a two way rope of life or death.

Flawed premise -> unnecessary dualism, committing the fallacy of omitting the middle. It's not a two-way rope.... there could just be nothing after this life.

You don't mind believing in hell I guess as long as you don't go there, like God you couldn't care if God exists as long as you are not connect to God. As like you couldn't care if there is judgment once you die as long as you do not get judged. You atheists seem to skip out God, hell and judgment.

Yeah - there's no evidence for it at all... so why are you scared of it? Are you scared of the Boogeyman too?

You believe that you will pass it by and that you would rather spend eternal death of the vage and usless belief of death, there being nothing than rather face righteouness.

Maybe we will face some sort of righteousness... but what's in the Bible cannot be remotely described as righteousness.

You skip out God, hell and judgment, well if so you would end up as nothing for that you do not care.

Exactly. Nobody gives a horses patootie because there's nothing after death. Remember you are dust and unto dust you shall return?? Food for worms?

I will get negitive feed back.

You always get negative feedback because your ideas and rhetoric are just plain stupid.


JCMT you make you chukkle. I would rather not take the risk of there being no hell than living as I wish against God. Are you mad? I am puzzled how you couldn't care if you were to be in hell for eternity. It's a risk too big to take no matter what evidence there is or isn't.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 8:39:49 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/23/2009 7:59:22 AM, GodSands wrote:

JCMT you make you chukkle. I would rather not take the risk of there being no hell than living as I wish against God. Are you mad? I am puzzled how you couldn't care if you were to be in hell for eternity. It's a risk too big to take no matter what evidence there is or isn't.

Then you take that risk every day for not believing in Allah, Zues, Ahura Mazda,... and on and on....

Good Luck.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 8:58:19 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/23/2009 8:39:49 AM, JBlake wrote:
At 6/23/2009 7:59:22 AM, GodSands wrote:

JCMT you make you chukkle. I would rather not take the risk of there being no hell than living as I wish against God. Are you mad? I am puzzled how you couldn't care if you were to be in hell for eternity. It's a risk too big to take no matter what evidence there is or isn't.

Then you take that risk every day for not believing in Allah, Zues, Ahura Mazda,... and on and on....

Good Luck.


Through intensive research not done by me, leading researches have concuded from aceient gods like Zues, Ahura and Mazda, that they are real, however the God of the Bible is the most high God above all other God. It talks about gods which visited earth before the flood.

So yeah same, God be with you. You can get more information from Coast to Coast am or by visiting BibleUFO.com
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 11:24:03 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/23/2009 8:58:19 AM, GodSands wrote:
Through intensive research not done by me, leading researches have concuded from aceient gods like Zues, Ahura and Mazda, that they are real, however the God of the Bible is the most high God above all other God. It talks about gods which visited earth before the flood.

Wait, what?

There is other 'gods' but they're 'lesser gods', and the Judaic 'God' is the 'head God'? Doesn't that completely contradict every single thing that Christians claim? There is no mention of other gods in the Bible, because there is only God. If what you say is true, Christianity is now polytheistic.

How come there is no mention of any of these 'Gods' before the Flood in the Bible? How come Greek gods and their mythology had its high point in society after 900 BCE, over 1000 years after the supposed date of the Flood (2500-2300 BCE)?

This doesn't make any sense, GodSands.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 11:42:58 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/23/2009 11:24:03 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/23/2009 8:58:19 AM, GodSands wrote:
Through intensive research not done by me, leading researches have concluded from aceient gods like Zeus, Ahura and Mazda, that they are real, however the God of the Bible is the most high God above all other God. It talks about gods which visited earth before the flood.

Wait, what?

There is other 'gods' but they're 'lesser gods', and the Judaic 'God' is the 'head God'? Doesn't that completely contradict every single thing that Christians claim? There is no mention of other gods in the Bible, because there is only God. If what you say is true, Christianity is now polytheistic.

How come there is no mention of any of these 'Gods' before the Flood in the Bible? How come Greek gods and their mythology had its high point in society after 900 BCE, over 1000 years after the supposed date of the Flood (2500-2300 BCE)?

This doesn't make any sense, GodSands.


The people worshipped these false gods, said you are the highest God, now why does it say God is a jealous God if there is only one God, him self? There are many gods, ancient astronauts which visited earth before the flood were seen as gods. People then persevered the Judaic god to be most high, but they were wrong.

Go visit BibleUFO.com and just for your information UFO's which do exist, there are the grays and the reptiles lizard men, they are evil, sent from Satan to wide out the human race and some point, right now the just linger about in the sky. Satan before God cursed him by taking away his legs and arms in that the serpent was to travel on his belly. What did you think a snake had wings before it wasn't cursed?

No there are many sightings which have been reported or the grays and of the reptile men, which stand from 6ft to 7.5ft tall. Very muscular and over powering to humans. If you are interested in more of this go and listen to Coast to Coast on youtube and get the experts views on these fascinating topics.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 11:51:43 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/23/2009 11:42:58 AM, GodSands wrote:
The people worshipped these false gods, said you are the highest God, now why does it say God is a jealous God if there is only one God, him self? There are many gods, ancient astronauts which visited earth before the flood were seen as gods. People then persevered the Judaic god to be most high, but they were wrong.

What!? GodSands, do you even believe in Christianity anymore? Have you been talking to Geo?

Anyways, it still doesn't make sense. If Noah and his family were the only survivors, and they made no mention of those "ancient astronauts," then there is no way that the myths of the "ancient astronauts" survived past the Flood, and culminated into Greek mythology 1600 years later.

No there are many sightings which have been reported or the grays and of the reptile men, which stand from 6ft to 7.5ft tall. Very muscular and over powering to humans. If you are interested in more of this go and listen to Coast to Coast on youtube and get the experts views on these fascinating topics.

Maybe you're taking George Noory's guests a little bit too seriously.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 12:00:48 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/23/2009 11:51:43 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/23/2009 11:42:58 AM, GodSands wrote:
The people worshipped these false gods, said you are the highest God, now why does it say God is a jealous God if there is only one God, him self? There are many gods, ancient astronauts which visited earth before the flood were seen as gods. People then persevered the Judaic god to be most high, but they were wrong.

What!? GodSands, do you even believe in Christianity anymore? Have you been talking to Geo?

Anyways, it still doesn't make sense. If Noah and his family were the only survivors, and they made no mention of those "ancient astronauts," then there is no way that the myths of the "ancient astronauts" survived past the Flood, and culminated into Greek mythology 1600 years later.

No there are many sightings which have been reported or the grays and of the reptile men, which stand from 6ft to 7.5ft tall. Very muscular and over powering to humans. If you are interested in more of this go and listen to Coast to Coast on youtube and get the experts views on these fascinating topics.

Maybe you're taking George Noory's guests a little bit too seriously.


Oh I am most certainly still and always will be Christian. Jesus is the way the truth and the life....John 14:6. But there is so much we do not know, 40 books were taken from the Bible because of the Church including the book Enosh.

There are hinds of truth behind what these people say on Coast to Coast. Give me reason why I shouldn't take them seriously?
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 12:07:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/23/2009 12:00:48 PM, GodSands wrote:
There are hinds of truth behind what these people say on Coast to Coast. Give me reason why I shouldn't take them seriously?

Uh, because it is always good to keep an open mind and not believe every single thing that people claim?
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 12:30:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/23/2009 12:07:04 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/23/2009 12:00:48 PM, GodSands wrote:
There are hinds of truth behind what these people say on Coast to Coast. Give me reason why I shouldn't take them seriously?

Uh, because it is always good to keep an open mind and not believe every single thing that people claim?


Finally we are begining to get you somewhere, the comment of the decade. Well done, your thinking independently from humans beings on the mainstream. I do not believe all what these people say, but if it shows true I will understandabally take it as truth.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 12:31:19 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/23/2009 12:00:48 PM, GodSands wrote:
There are hinds of truth behind what these people say on Coast to Coast. Give me reason why I shouldn't take them seriously?

GodSands, the guests on Coast to Coast do not advocate a single thing you have preached. Not even the cataclysmic 2012. They advocate a positive shift on 2012 unlike your claim. And on top of all that, ALMOST EVERY MAJOR GUEST ON COAST TO COAST IS AGAINST CHRISTIANITY! They are out to destroy all religious belief systems. So quit citing Coast to Coast as if any of them support your views. They don't.

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 12:43:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/23/2009 12:30:00 PM, GodSands wrote:
Finally we are begining to get you somewhere, the comment of the decade. Well done, your thinking independently from humans beings on the mainstream. I do not believe all what these people say, but if it shows true I will understandabally take it as truth.

The sarcasm is unwarranted. Plus, it depends on how much of the "truth" you're actually looking at. Too many people take one look at someone's proof and they believe it, without checking other sources that could possibly contradict such a theory.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 1:35:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/23/2009 12:31:19 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 6/23/2009 12:00:48 PM, GodSands wrote:
There are hinds of truth behind what these people say on Coast to Coast. Give me reason why I shouldn't take them seriously?

GodSands, the guests on Coast to Coast do not advocate a single thing you have preached. Not even the cataclysmic 2012. They advocate a positive shift on 2012 unlike your claim. And on top of all that, ALMOST EVERY MAJOR GUEST ON COAST TO COAST IS AGAINST CHRISTIANITY! They are out to destroy all religious belief systems. So quit citing Coast to Coast as if any of them support your views. They don't.

.


Either it's me or there speaking against God. Every Coast to Coast show I've listened to consists of the Bible, most on air believe Jesus is the Missiah, and there was one Irish guy who talked all about the End times from the Christian veiw, he his a Christian. Chuck Missiler is a Christian he claims there are UFO's which are demons to say the least.

You know little about how open our faith is, you think if there are spin offs to Jesus and Biblical history Christianity is false all around. You are quite wrong. Go listen to David Icke or David Wilcock, those type of people are your sort of thing.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 1:44:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/23/2009 12:43:00 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/23/2009 12:30:00 PM, GodSands wrote:
Finally we are begining to get you somewhere, the comment of the decade. Well done, your thinking independently from humans beings on the mainstream. I do not believe all what these people say, but if it shows true I will understandabally take it as truth.

The sarcasm is unwarranted. Plus, it depends on how much of the "truth" you're actually looking at. Too many people take one look at someone's proof and they believe it, without checking other sources that could possibly contradict such a theory.


Um yeah totally agree, I wouldn't want to change or add to what you have said.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2009 4:00:46 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/23/2009 6:55:16 AM, GodSands wrote:
Can you not think Punk? Now I am going to say you are the delusional one.

'Bout what? John and the Roman Empire? I'll gladly debate it.

And no John meant flying planes , more so jet fighters.

That relates to anything I've said? Sounds like you've found Nostrodamus style interpretations.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2009 6:58:29 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
GodSands must have lead a very mediocre and unfulfilled life. Only people who have low self esteem compensate by raising themselves up on pedestals in his fashion.

GodSands uses the guise of evangelism to garner attention. He may think that he's some herald for God but in reality, his attention-famished subconscious is crying out for people to treat him like something more than a loony. He wants nothing more than to be some sort of prophet/wise-man figure because it compensates for all the failures he went through in day-to-day life.

This is why he has an obsession with Christianity *and* with all these conspiracy theories. He's gambling on being the supporter for a big change that other people can't predict. He's banking on it because it gives him an inflated ego and a sense of power: the illusion that he knows something other people don't.

That's also why his tone in speaking to other members is always so patronizing and arrogant. He views himself as a teacher and all of us as students. This is also why he isn't going to give up.

He exhibits all the characteristics of a troll, albeit in a less annoying way than DATCMOTO and slightly more pathetic. The treatment for the disease is the same. Don't reply to anything that can easily be considered a cry for attention and intellectually void.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2009 9:08:38 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
: At 6/24/2009 6:58:29 AM, Kleptin wrote:
GodSands must have lead a very mediocre and unfulfilled life. Only people who have low self esteem compensate by raising themselves up on pedestals in his fashion.

GodSands uses the guise of evangelism to garner attention. He may think that he's some herald for God but in reality, his attention-famished subconscious is crying out for people to treat him like something more than a loony. He wants nothing more than to be some sort of prophet/wise-man figure because it compensates for all the failures he went through in day-to-day life.

This is why he has an obsession with Christianity *and* with all these conspiracy theories. He's gambling on being the supporter for a big change that other people can't predict. He's banking on it because it gives him an inflated ego and a sense of power: the illusion that he knows something other people don't.

That's also why his tone in speaking to other members is always so patronizing and arrogant. He views himself as a teacher and all of us as students. This is also why he isn't going to give up.

He exhibits all the characteristics of a troll, albeit in a less annoying way than DATCMOTO and slightly more pathetic. The treatment for the disease is the same. Don't reply to anything that can easily be considered a cry for attention and intellectually void.


Uh, I love your pride, you proud, proud person.