Jump to topic:

Leap year babies and birthdays

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 3:35:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So as we all know it yesterday was a leap year. However we do not have leap years every year but there are still babies that are born. So, I was wondering: When are you supposed to celebrate person's birthday that was born on the 29th of February when that day doesn't come every year?
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 3:37:17 PM
At 3/1/2012 3:35:47 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
So as we all know it yesterday was a leap year. However we do not have leap years every year but there are still babies that are born. So, I was wondering: When are you supposed to celebrate person's birthday that was born on the 29th of February when that day doesn't come every year?

the 28th or the 1st... Or you just age every 4 years... so someone who turned '28' this year would really only be 7.
Debate.org Moderator
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 3:39:22 PM
At 3/1/2012 3:37:17 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/1/2012 3:35:47 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

the 28th or the 1st... Or you just age every 4 years... so someone who turned '28' this year would really only be 7.

lol ok
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 4:47:15 PM
I was only six days off.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-