Jump to topic:

Global Recession

scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2008 6:33:19 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
Rough times ahead of us *looks at the stock futures saying that the dow is already down 540 points*

**Becomes extremely concerned**
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2008 7:25:12 AM
When I heard that the House of Representatives rejected the bailout, I was like
YYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS I LOVE YOU <333333333333333333333
But then the first time the government got any respect from me was not long lasting.

I later found out that both houses re-voted and the bill passed.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2008 8:05:26 AM
Rejecting the bill was the most idiotic move any house could have made at the current time. To be against the bailout be is quintessentially to be against having a job.
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2008 10:16:53 AM
Rejecting the bill was the most idiotic move any house could have made at the current time. To be against the bailout be is quintessentially to be against having a job.

I am against having a job handed out by the government.

Because I am for long-term full employment once all regulation has collapsed, since regulations (such as min wage) happen to result in loss of employment.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2008 10:21:33 AM
At 10/24/2008 10:16:53 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

I am against having a job handed out by the government.

Because I am for long-term full employment once all regulation has collapsed, since regulations (such as min wage) happen to result in loss of employment.

No this is not the case, minimum wages do not result in the loss of employment. The productivity factor of lowering wages do. If a persons wages are lowered it stands to reason they will work much less productively than before.