Jump to topic:

IN HONOR OF BILLY MAYS DEATH.yes

FemaleGamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2009 9:53:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
TODAY IS CAPSLOCK DAY. IT ENDS AT MIDNIGHT, BTW I GATHER ANON IS GOING TO HACK MILEY CYRUS' WIKI AND SAY SHE IS DEAD ALSO AT MIDNIGHT. TO PUT AN END TO THE DEATHS OF CELEB WEEK. yes
TODAY IS CAPS LOCK DAY. yes
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2009 10:17:22 PM
At 6/28/2009 9:53:47 PM, FemaleGamer wrote:
BTW I GATHER ANON IS GOING TO HACK MILEY CYRUS' WIKI

HACK WIKI

You can't be Cyrus.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 3:45:40 PM
Editing the wikipedia page so that it says that someone is dead (leading to a mass panic in the media) would be hilarious...

However, it would be easily trace-able and I'm sure someone would end up sueing.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 5:03:08 PM
At 6/30/2009 3:45:40 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Editing the wikipedia page so that it says that someone is dead (leading to a mass panic in the media) would be hilarious...

However, it would be easily trace-able and I'm sure someone would end up sueing.

Doon't be silly. People make such edits all the time. It would be reverted in minutes, and no one would believe it.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 5:15:17 PM
At 6/30/2009 5:03:08 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 6/30/2009 3:45:40 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Doon't be silly. People make such edits all the time. It would be reverted in minutes, and no one would believe it.

They thought the governor of South Carolina was kidnapped for a day or so. Everything is possible.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 6:22:00 PM
At 6/30/2009 5:15:17 PM, wjmelements wrote:
They thought the governor of South Carolina was kidnapped for a day or so. Everything is possible.

Difference is that Mark Sanford was actually missing for nearly a week. If you said Lindsey Lohan was dead and that she was missing for a couple days, of course people would believe it. But, if you said Lindsey Lohan was dead and she was clearly alive and everyone knew, it is a completely different story.