Jump to topic:

Adult Baby???

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:06:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I was watching Dr. Phil the other day with my mom and Dr. Phil brings out this guy who is 24 and has been to collage and even has a girlfriend. However, this was no ordinary guy. When he goes home he literally dresses and acts like a 18 month old baby! He has payed $4 thousand just to get a closet full of oneseys and even more for a grown up size high chair. And even crazier his girlfriend takes care of him! Here is a article on what I watched:

http://drphil.com...=

Now I would like everyone to give me their honest opinion. Personally, I (although very tolerant) Refuse to tolerate this kind of Sh!t! Seriously, this guy should be euthanized !

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Disclaimer: This is a choice not a medical condition. They had several doctors and psychiatrists that did make it clear that this was not in anyway a mental defect.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:19:30 PM
I watched that episode. I didn't really have an issue with the guy. What he's doing is eccentric and unusual but he does it on his own time in his own home, so more power to him.

My issue was with his girlfriend. She's essentially the Sancho Panza to his Don Quixote; she feeds him, changes his diapers, and mothers him daily. She admitted that she had no interest in that sort of behavior and was with him primarily out of guilt (she cheated on him because he had no sex drive). That seems a lot more self-destructive than the guy sleeping in a crib on his spare time.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:28:15 PM
At 3/10/2012 10:19:30 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I watched that episode. I didn't really have an issue with the guy. What he's doing is eccentric and unusual but he does it on his own time in his own home, so more power to him.

My issue was with his girlfriend. She's essentially the Sancho Panza to his Don Quixote; she feeds him, changes his diapers, and mothers him daily. She admitted that she had no interest in that sort of behavior and was with him primarily out of guilt (she cheated on him because he had no sex drive). That seems a lot more self-destructive than the guy sleeping in a crib on his spare time.

Yes I agree! I think they should both be sent to electro-shock theoropy
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 3:07:29 AM
How did he get a girl so hot? Like wtf? Also how the hell do you go to a collage? Thought a collage was just a series of picture.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 7:30:35 PM
At 3/11/2012 3:07:29 AM, darkkermit wrote:
How did he get a girl so hot? Like wtf? Also how the hell do you go to a collage? Thought a collage was just a series of picture.

I know right? And I apologize I misspelled. How about this: University.

gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 6:09:50 AM
Holy mother of crap, this is serious, he WAS born that way. There's a whole community out there, Adult Baby community that actually indulges in dressing up as a baby and indulging in this... thing.

http://babybrett.wordpress.com...

It's his blog, Brett's. As long as they are happy, but still... this is disturbing.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 11:16:04 AM
lol WTF? Really, if I see a grown man acting like that I would think he's either insane, but then you said he does not have mental problems, so IDK what to think.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 11:30:45 AM
I don't buy this "whatever makes him happy" crap. This fellow needs mental help. You think someone is gonna take care of him for the rest of his life? Do you think any company will hire him?
kfc
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 9:37:37 AM
At 3/12/2012 11:30:45 AM, Koopin wrote:
I don't buy this "whatever makes him happy" crap. This fellow needs mental help. You think someone is gonna take care of him for the rest of his life? Do you think any company will hire him?

He does go to college. And does have a job. He is a baby only when he's at home.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 6:52:56 PM

He can do as he pleases in his own home. I fail to see why any private corporation ought to dictate an individual's private life.
Utopian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 3:08:28 PM
For every sadist, there is a masochist.
For every adult baby, there is someone out there who loves to pamper an adult baby.

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas--
Everybody's looking for something.
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 5:15:10 PM
At 3/13/2012 6:52:56 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

He can do as he pleases in his own home. I fail to see why any private corporation ought to dictate an individual's private life.

They could simply, not hire him.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 12:42:39 AM
Why is it so difficult to identify a mental problem. He needs a shrink. Sure, he has a right to do as he wishes so long as he is of no harm to others, but this is insane behavior.

This perversion has been around for a long time. It was happening 40 years ago. Now it gets television coverage.
alkir2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 8:00:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, I do not tolerate Adult Baby behavior, however, I have a couple of friends, who refer to themselves as Diaper Lovers. They do not behave as babies, but they make no secret of wearing diapers. And, what's more, there are people around them, who would like to change the DLs. But as they are always together - a guy and a gal - they change each other themselves. They don't have medical problems, it's their choice and they get... sexual pleasure from doing all this.
And also, about Adult Babies... I think they have right to do what they want, untill they start making others to behave as they do. Only then, in my opinin, should any actions be taken. Untill then live and let them live.