Michael Jackson Fans Thread

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 9:09:40 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/6/2009 8:01:36 AM, Mind_Equals_Power wrote:
Here is a place to put down what songs you liked of his and R.I.P messages for him.

He's not dead, he just faked it to avoid his creditors and further charges of child molestation!

http://www.debate.org...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 9:34:43 AM
Good music by Jacko:
Almost all Jackson 5/The Jacksons recordings.
All of Off The Wall.
Most of Thriller.
Some of Bad.

Bad music by Michael Jackson:
Everything else.
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 4:59:55 PM
I find it amazing how last week he was just another kiddie-fiddler who nobody cared about, and now that he's dead everyone's talking like he was this big hero. Even my mother was getting into it the other night... "Oh, he was such a great talent". Who the hell cares? He raped children, and his dancing is extremely overrated. Some of his tunes are good, I won't deny that, but nobody gave a crud about them a week or two ago. Where were all these "fans" when he was going bankrupt? God I hate people, they're the worst.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 5:05:34 PM
They played Thriller (the long version) at the Roller Rink when I went. It would not have been played if he hadn't died.

When Lynyrd Skynyrd's plane crashed, did something similar happen?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 5:19:25 PM
At 7/6/2009 5:05:34 PM, wjmelements wrote:
They played Thriller (the long version) at the Roller Rink when I went. It would not have been played if he hadn't died.

I'm not sure, but I remember when Dimebag Darrell (Pantera and Damageplan guitarist) died, we had a night on the booze and billies in rememberance watching old Pantera videos and stuff, coz it seemed like the right thing to do; the guy was our hero at the time of his death. But the number of people who showed up that night and pretended to be saddened by the news was ridiculous. Dudes were there who I'd specifically heard say they hated him, acting all sad and sh*t. It reminds me of how art will be completely ignored or despised, but as soon as the artist dies his works are considered valuable and sell for millions. What is going on? It is the epitome of bandwagon jumping. Is it for attention, or because you don't know what you've got till it's gone, or what?

Is there anybody on here who never felt compelled to download or buy a Michael Jackson record until his death?
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 5:22:33 PM
At 7/6/2009 5:19:25 PM, leet4A1 wrote:
Is there anybody on here who never felt compelled to download or buy a Michael Jackson record until his death?

Never have, never will.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 6:49:46 PM
At 7/6/2009 5:22:33 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Never have, never will.

Same. In my opinion, all of his music is, well, crap. All he did was come at the right time; all the 80's had was hair bands and Madonna. Everything the 70's built was gone by the time he came around; Led Zeppelin was gone, The Rolling Stones were on a down swing, The Who was all but forgotten, Black Sabbath was down the drain, and disco got old.
When Reach fell, I came.
patsox834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 7:00:11 PM
It's hilariously disgusting to me that the media and general public are lionizing a god damned pedophile. Has everybody forgotten about that?

If Joe Schmo did the same things Jackson did, then he'd be looked at as the lowest form of life -- but since Jackson could sing and do funny little dances, people sympathize with him and talk about how great he was. On another forum I occasionally read, some people even said he was a great role model.

As far as I'm concerned, Jackson was a nutcase and a pedophile. I'll even go as far as saying that one less child loving pervert makes the world a little better.

If I had my way, he would've faced much worse than death long ago.
patsox834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 7:01:19 PM
At 7/6/2009 5:05:34 PM, wjmelements wrote:

I'm not sure, but I remember when Dimebag Darrell (Pantera and Damageplan guitarist) died, we had a night on the booze and billies in rememberance watching old Pantera videos and stuff, coz it seemed like the right thing to do; the guy was our hero at the time of his death. But the number of people who showed up that night and pretended to be saddened by the news was ridiculous. Dudes were there who I'd specifically heard say they hated him, acting all sad and sh*t. It reminds me of how art will be completely ignored or despised, but as soon as the artist dies his works are considered valuable and sell for millions. What is going on? It is the epitome of bandwagon jumping. Is it for attention, or because you don't know what you've got till it's gone, or what?

...R.I.P. Dime.

Hooray for crazily overused internet memes.
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2009 7:27:30 PM
At 7/6/2009 7:00:11 PM, patsox834 wrote:
It's hilariously disgusting to me that the media and general public are lionizing a god damned pedophile. Has everybody forgotten about that?

I saw a video of a congressman talking about that very same thing and then all the anchors on CNN call him insensitive for bringing all that up.

No. I haven't forgotten because that was the only Micheal Jackson I really knew due to my age.
When Reach fell, I came.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 11:37:35 AM
Didja hear he died of food poisoning actually?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Bigfoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 1:24:27 PM
At 7/6/2009 7:27:30 PM, theitalianstallion wrote:
At 7/6/2009 7:00:11 PM, patsox834 wrote:

I saw a video of a congressman talking about that very same thing and then all the anchors on CNN call him insensitive for bringing all that up.

No. I haven't forgotten because that was the only Micheal Jackson I really knew due to my age.

Yes, pete king i believe. I would say he actually went a little too far. Sure, its debatable whether or not he was a child molestor, but thats not pete kings decision to make. But i do agree with everything else he said, like he is getting way too much attention. Im not trying to take away from his thunder, but our actions regarding his death really reflect how fucked up this country is, he was a big part of our culture, but not only are there more important things to focus on, but there are bigger stars with more talent who will not get a third of the attention and praise jackson is getting, when they actually had about three times the talent.
All Im saying is when Jimmy Page and David Gilmour kick the bucket, the damn media better not stop talking for eight years straight.
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 9:15:05 PM
At 7/7/2009 1:24:27 PM, Bigfoot wrote:

All Im saying is when Jimmy Page and David Gilmour kick the bucket, the damn media better not stop talking for eight years straight.

Hells to the Yeah.
When Reach fell, I came.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 6:10:51 AM
I never liked his music but millions of people did and lots of them mourned his death and pointed out that he was never actually convicted of queering up little boys.

That's a valid point but I wonder how many of them would have trusted him to baby sit their young sons while they went on holiday? Not many, I'll wager!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 8:09:29 AM
Jackson molested kids - He paid people off not to press charges, paid his wife off to give him his children and was only not convicted because of his celebrity status.

Now jokes *drumroll*

1) Michael Jackson finished his will mere hours before he died. Will was the 10 year old boy next door.
2) MJ died of an 8 year old Weiner.
3) The coroners found the label 'Made in China' behind his ear.
4) MJ is being recycled into bags so he can still be plastic, white and a danger to children.
5) MJ is being made into lego so children can play with him for once.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 11:32:10 AM
seriously... why doesn't anyone care about Steve McNair? It's all about michael jackson and farrah fawcet and billy mays. Come the f*ck on! Steve McNair is way more important than those wankers.
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 1:40:59 PM
At 7/8/2009 11:32:10 AM, ccstate4peat wrote:
seriously... why doesn't anyone care about Steve McNair? It's all about michael jackson and farrah fawcet and billy mays. Come the f*ck on! Steve McNair is way more important than those wankers.

http://reactionface.com...
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2009 2:13:37 PM
Steve Mcnair was a friggin' bad@$$.

Apparently not enough to survive a bullet like he survived defensive linemen though.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.