Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 8:42:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
He has two powers:

1. Perfect muscle memory
2. Complete, immediate, and perpetual mental access to the internet.

Weakness: Changing entries in wikipedia will distort his understanding of reality.

Thoughts :P?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 8:54:39 AM
I think he'll look like a typical, Caucasian male about 30 years old, wearing a wife beater and a pair of jeans. Not too interesting to draw.

The way he works is that he has a huge list of bookmarks from which he draws the knowledge that he currently needs, be it some video archive of martial arts, an online medical library of surgical techniques, etc.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Indophile
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 10:42:50 AM
At 3/21/2012 8:42:11 AM, Kleptin wrote:
He has two powers:

1. Perfect muscle memory
2. Complete, immediate, and perpetual mental access to the internet.

Weakness: Changing entries in wikipedia will distort his understanding of reality.

Thoughts :P?

Ha ha. Google made alive.

If changing wiki entries distort his understanding of reality, will he then take steps to prevent said changes?
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 10:59:16 AM
Interesting.

Can he access the web instantaneously or will he have to like freeze to search things?
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 1:28:54 PM
At 3/21/2012 8:42:11 AM, Kleptin wrote:
This is what happened to me.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord