Jump to topic:

Where are you on the global pay scale?

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2012 9:48:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
None of the blue lines go past $4000.00 so I gues my monthly income is off the chart. If I add my wife, who makes twice what I make were way off the scale. But then again we both work 6 or 7 days a week 55 plus hours a week each. Is that bad? should I be ashamed? Should I give some of my money to you?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2012 9:54:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/30/2012 9:48:51 PM, sadolite wrote:
None of the blue lines go past $4000.00 so I gues my monthly income is off the chart. If I add my wife, who makes twice what I make were way off the scale. But then again we both work 6 or 7 days a week 55 plus hours a week each. Is that bad? should I be ashamed? Should I give some of my money to you?

HMM $4000.00 a month is off the scale, Not bad for a guy with a lowly GED
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%