Jump to topic:

Mischief!

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 12:37:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
No, I'm talking about what has occured on DDO today. I mean the realz of life.

Post here the chaos you have been ensuing.

I do much of mine with a certain friend. Today we found a near deserted street with a man walking down it, late at night. We put on sunglasses and slowly followed him all the way down the road. Then we sped off. He was apparently scared shitless.

The other day, we went into Walmart to cause some trouble. We both put on ladies underwear and walked around the store as if nothing was out of the ordinary. We took balloons, sucked in the helium and asked odd questions to the workers. I took a pillow and placed it under a toilet seat. We applied several cans of cologne spray generously to an aisle way. Lastly, we filled our cart full of condoms and tried to check-out(assuring the cashier that you should always be prepared), then left it in a random place.

I wanted to set tons of alarm clocks to ten minute intervals throughout the day but they didn't have any.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 1:18:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 12:37:20 AM, FREEDO wrote:
No, I'm talking about what has occured on DDO today. I mean the realz of life.

Post here the chaos you have been ensuing.

I do much of mine with a certain friend. Today we found a near deserted street with a man walking down it, late at night. We put on sunglasses and slowly followed him all the way down the road. Then we sped off. He was apparently scared shitless.

The other day, we went into Walmart to cause some trouble. We both put on ladies underwear and walked around the store as if nothing was out of the ordinary. We took balloons, sucked in the helium and asked odd questions to the workers. I took a pillow and placed it under a toilet seat. We applied several cans of cologne spray generously to an aisle way. Lastly, we filled our cart full of condoms and tried to check-out(assuring the cashier that you should always be prepared), then left it in a random place.

I wanted to set tons of alarm clocks to ten minute intervals throughout the day but they didn't have any.

Sounds like a day of efficient and effective trolling.
I approve.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...