: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/2/2012 7:25:57 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Oooh. 2,500 topic in the Misc. section. I fail.

it's ok, I made a bigger fail want to hear about it? ^.^
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:28:19 PM
At 4/2/2012 7:27:10 PM, thett3 wrote:

Yes, and I'll tell you about a fail a girl made in Biology I class. Deal?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:34:47 PM
At 4/2/2012 7:28:19 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:

Done. Everyone will judge me for this.

I was really good friends with this chick, and she ended up liking me, and I liked her too....but I also liked another girl more. So when she told me her feelings I was honest (while leaving out certain details..like the other girl) and said that I liked her too, then in a week started dating that other girl...but I really didnt mean to be a jerk, it just happened! She stopped talking to me (rightfully so)

Then (here's the worst part) I finally decided to text her, so I texted her "I miss you" and didnt think much of it, and she texted back:

"you dont talk to me for 6 months after lying to me and you text me on THIS DAY?! fvck you @sshole" then I remembered it was valentines day....I'm an idiot.

She's prettier and cooler than the girl i actually dated too, so yah.

Your turn!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:45:34 PM
At 4/2/2012 7:34:47 PM, thett3 wrote:

I was really good friends with this chick, and she ended up liking me, and I liked her too....but I also liked another girl more. So when she told me her feelings I was honest (while leaving out certain details..like the other girl) and said that I liked her too, then in a week started dating that other girl...but I really didnt mean to be a jerk, it just happened! She stopped talking to me (rightfully so)

Then (here's the worst part) I finally decided to text her, so I texted her "I miss you" and didnt think much of it, and she texted back:

"you dont talk to me for 6 months after lying to me and you text me on THIS DAY?! fvck you @sshole" then I remembered it was valentines day....I'm an idiot.

Your turn!

In biology class, which is taught by a pretty awesome teacher (had to throw that in there, FTW), we were discussing genetics. We were just off talking about glowbabies (glowing babies, obviously), and a girl raised her hand. She's a pretty girl, but not the *cough*brightest*cough*, and she constantly defends herself being a blond cheerleader. Well, the teacher called on her.

Teacher: Yes, [girl]?
Girl [a tiny bit confused]: So... how do you make cannibals?

Like it's a genetic thing. I practically rolled out of my chair laughing.

It's probably not on the scale of what you did in this monogamous world, and was a ton better in situ, but it's up there.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:50:24 PM
At 4/2/2012 7:45:34 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:

Your turn!

In biology class, which is taught by a pretty awesome teacher (had to throw that in there, FTW), we were discussing genetics. We were just off talking about glowbabies (glowing babies, obviously), and a girl raised her hand. She's a pretty girl, but not the *cough*brightest*cough*, and she constantly defends herself being a blond cheerleader. Well, the teacher called on her.

It's probably not on the scale of what you did in this monogamous world, and was a ton better in situ, but it's up there.

Wow. I officially support eugenics now.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:51:54 PM
At 4/2/2012 7:50:24 PM, thett3 wrote:

Your turn!

What made you do that, the girl or the glowbabies?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:53:04 PM
At 4/2/2012 7:51:54 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:

Your turn!

It was a joke, but the girl. So USM what's your biggest girl screw up? I said mine...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:55:28 PM
At 4/2/2012 7:53:04 PM, thett3 wrote:

Your turn!

It was a joke, but the girl. So USM what's your biggest girl screw up? I said mine...

Honestly, I have never really been in any romantic situations with ANYBODY. I don't date, I don't have a romantic partner, NO-O-OTHING. I may have had a few crushes when I was a kid, but now, I don't.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 7:56:18 PM
At 4/2/2012 7:55:28 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:

Your turn!

Honestly, I have never really been in any romantic situations with ANYBODY. I don't date, I don't have a romantic partner, NO-O-OTHING. I may have had a few crushes when I was a kid, but now, I don't.

Lucky you. Its over rated....
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2012 8:01:42 PM
At 4/2/2012 7:56:18 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/2/2012 7:55:28 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:

Your turn!

Lucky you. Its over rated....

*shrugs* I guess that's the consequence when most of your free time is taken up by sleep, homework, and DDO.