Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

How do you download episodes from the net?

baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 1:05:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 8:53:41 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
I need to download the 3 episodes from the BBC series 1 on Sherlock Holmes online. Where do I look?

'want to' or 'need to'!

Try www.thepiratebay.com. You will need to download and install a torrent client first (example http://www.utorrent.com...). But most probably you already have it.

BTW, I guess you already know that downloading such stuff for free is considered as a form of stealing by many people. I don't disapprove, primarily because it is overpriced IMO.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:31:16 AM
At 4/5/2012 1:05:39 PM, baggins wrote:
I need to download the 3 episodes from the BBC series 1 on Sherlock Holmes online. Where do I look?

'want to' or 'need to'!

Lol, need to. English assignment: Have to write a series review.

Try www.thepiratebay.com. You will need to download and install a torrent client first (example http://www.utorrent.com...). But most probably you already have it.

Oh yeah, thanks. I did download the harry potter 7 from it once, methinks. Thanks.

BTW, I guess you already know that downloading such stuff for free is considered as a form of stealing by many people. I don't disapprove, primarily because it is overpriced IMO.

Oh yeah... but seriously, I don't really care about it. Free market FTW :P
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 6:49:06 AM
At 4/6/2012 12:31:16 AM, gerrandesquire wrote:
At 4/5/2012 1:05:39 PM, baggins wrote:

'want to' or 'need to'!

Lol, need to. English assignment: Have to write a series review.

Cool. In case you are typing it up - consider posting it on your blog.

BTW, they have got a really horrible actor as Moriarty, with a squeaky rat-like voice. Trash him if you can.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.