#3. DeadLeaves93, a.k.a. mrbullfrog11
#4. Harlan
#5. JBlake, a.k.a. crackofdawn_Jr
#6. usafkid1121, a.k.a. Johnicle
#7. theitalianstallion
#8. I-am-a-Panda
#9. wjmelements, a.k.a. DrumBum1234

Deceased

#1. usafkid1121 (townie) , Turncoat (Becomes mafia if targeted for a mafia kill at night) - killed by vigilante on Night Phase 1. (REPLACED ournamestoolong on Night Phase 6)

#2. theLwerd (townie), Psychic (When casting lynching vote, lynch fails if target is innocent and succeeds if target is mafia. One use every four days) - killed by mafia on Night Phase 1. (REVIVED on NP2)

#3. SaintNick (townie), Cop (Can investigate a player at night to determine if that person is mafia or innocent) - lynched on Day Phase 2. (REVIVED on NP3)

#4. Logical-Master (townie) , Mason Recruiter (Can recruit a new mason during each night phase without knowing if recruit is mafia or innocent) - killed by vigilante on Night Phase 2. (REPLACED Im_always_right on Night Phase 5)

#5. DeadLeaves93 (townie) , Mason (Can communicate privately with other masons) - killed by mafia on Night Phase 2. (REPLACED mrbullfrog11 on Night Phase 5)

#6. Clockwork (mafia) - killed by vigilante on Night Phase 4.

#7. theLwerd (townie), Vigilante (Can kill one player each night) - killed by mafia on Night Phase 4. (REPLACED Zeratul on Night Phase 5)

#8. wjmelements (townie), Mason (Can communicate privately with other masons) - killed by Moderator on Day Phase 5 for violating rule 5--no copying and pasting private conversions with moderator. (REPLACED DrumBum1234 on Night Phase 8)

#9. JBlake (townie), Nightwatch (Can follow a player during each night phase and be told who that person targeted) - killed by Mafia on Night Phase 5. (REPLACED crackofdawn_Jr on Night Phase 8)

#10. SportsGuru (mafia), Mafia Assassin (Carries out mafia kills and kills the vigilante if targeted; the mafia always has exactly one assassin) - lynched on Day Phase 6.

#11. AnimeFanTony (townie), Inventor (Can roll the dice to random effect1-Cop, 2-Doctor, 3-Revive, 4-Death) – killed by rolling a 4 on Night Phase 6.

#12. The_Booner (townie), Politician (Can force any player to vote for another player each day phase) – killed by mafia on Night Phase 6.

#13. Logical-Master, a.k.a Im_always_right (mafia) - lynched on Day Phase 7.

#14. usafkid1121, a.k.a ournamestoolong (townie), Doctor (Can select a player at night and keep protect them from a night kill) – killed by mafia on Night Phase 7. (REPLACED Johnicle on Night Phase 8)

#15. SaintNick (townie), Cop (Can investigate a player at night to determine if that person is mafia or innocent) - killed by mafia on Night Phase 8.

#16. Ragnar_Rahl (mafia), Godfather (Innocent when investigated by cop; the mafia always has exactly one godfather) - lynched on Day Phase 9.

#17. theLwerd, a.k.a Zeratul (townie) - killed by mafia on Night Phase 9.

Story

Havenwood Herald
July 17, 2009

MAFIA STRIKES AGAIN

Good news lasts only so long. Despite the death of the mafia's leader, another citizen was found dead this morning at their hands. "The evidence unmistakably points to the mafia," says Chief Investigator Gordon Skinner. "It was a clean kill performed by a professional killer."

The victim is theLwerd, formally known as Zeratul, who changed her name and likeness to that of our town's psychic turned vigilante, who died--twice--at the hands of this city's crime lords. After the town's recent victory, there was hope we could begin to leave without fear. That hope, it seems, is yet to come.

Day Phase #10 Begins

1. Given the increased activity, there is no expiration date for this day phase, though I reserve the right to add one if things slow down.

2. 9 players remain, so 5 votes are needed for majority decision, assuming everyone posts.
DeadLeaves93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 8:39:55 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm sorry for being inactive recently,
I had some personal issues come up and I wasn't able to focus on the game.
"At last, my arm is complete again!"
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 10:04:11 AM
So far I see four (4) dead mafiosi. Has anyone come up with a likely ratio of mafiosi based on the number of players with which we began? There can't be too many left.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 10:40:09 AM
If it's only 1 or 2 mafia, I'll make the decisive move.

I am the forensics investigator. I investigated The_Booner, and he was targeted by Resolutionsmasher and The_Booner. Ergo:

Vote to lynch Resolutionsmasher
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
dvhoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 10:53:02 AM
At 7/17/2009 10:04:11 AM, JBlake wrote:
So far I see four (4) dead mafiosi. Has anyone come up with a likely ratio of mafiosi based on the number of players with which we began? There can't be too many left.

There were 26 people at the beginning. I think there would have to be 6-8 mafia members at that time. So I think we're looking at anywhere from 2-4 more.

I'll trust Panda today. If he's right, yay Panda. If he's wrong, I think our decision is made for tomorrow. I vote lynch resolutionsmasher
DeadLeaves93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 11:03:48 AM
At 7/17/2009 10:53:02 AM, dvhoose wrote:
I'll trust Panda today. If he's right, yay Panda. If he's wrong, I think our decision is made for tomorrow. I vote lynch resolutionsmasher

Logical, but the only problem I foresee is if there are 4 mafia left.
If Panda is lying, and is actually mafia, it's game over.
There is no evidence for Panda being mafia though, I'm just putting out that there is a possibility of the game being over should we lynch an innocent.

All in all, we need to think this through.
"At last, my arm is complete again!"
dvhoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 11:10:54 AM
Oh wow... completely overlooked that... That's a great point. Alright. So we need to make a list of confirmed innocent, and work from there. (Is role claim a good idea at this point? I know we've got a lot of crazy roles... might not do us any good)
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 11:25:08 AM
Harlan is either innocent or the usurper. However, the lack of Mafia roles would indicate there is no Usurper. So, Harlan can be put down as innocent.

I think the probability of 4 remaining Mafia unlikely. 2, maybe 3. We can safely choose to lynch Res. smasher, and if I'm wrong, lynch me, or lynch me, and if your wrong lynch Resolutionsmasher, all the while the Mafia get a critical hit.

I can provide a list of who I investigated, keeping in mind my role recharges every every 4 nights (e.g. Night #1, Night #5, Night #9, etc.) I get investigative powers, and I can't stack my powers (E.g. not use them Night #5 and get two on Night #9.)

1) Lwerd, Night Phase #3 (I think): Targeted by JBlake and Sportsguru

2) The_Booner, Night Phase #7: Targeted by Resolutionsmasher and The_Booner (Keep in mind he was the politician. )

Sportsguru was a confirmed Mafia (The assassin at that) and Jblakes previous role was the cop (Nightwatch).

This is all I have. I wasn't bother to investigate anyone else until Res. Smasher was lynched as I would have had (Probably) the same results.
dvhoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 11:30:19 AM
At 7/17/2009 11:25:08 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Harlan is either innocent or the usurper. However, the lack of Mafia roles would indicate there is no Usurper. So, Harlan can be put down as innocent.

I think the probability of 4 remaining Mafia unlikely. 2, maybe 3. We can safely choose to lynch Res. smasher, and if I'm wrong, lynch me, or lynch me, and if your wrong lynch Resolutionsmasher, all the while the Mafia get a critical hit.

Here's Deadleaves point though: If you're mafia, and we lynch res (who would be townie, thus advancing your position as mafia) there would be 8 people at the end of the day. 7 tomorrow morning. If there are 4 more mafia left, that would give the mafia an advantage. A very unlikely scenario, because lots of things have to happen, but possible nonetheless.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 11:44:41 AM
Excellent move, mafia, since I've figured out who the 2 remaining mafioso are : )

Anyway, I'm dead so I can't post anything of helpful use to the town... So, comrades, I'll just wish you good luck... and remind you not to lose sight of what we agreed to do after lynching RR ; ) Good luck!
President of DDO
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 11:52:47 AM
If you no-lynch you're in the same position as the last day but with far more pressure.

I say we hear what Res. Smashers defence is before we decide proper.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 12:18:25 PM
Back when I was a mason, in our PM, deadleaves pretended to be the Mason Recruiter so that we could "test" Stallion.
The next day, the mafia killed Deadleaves.
After that, Stallion stopped PMing in the thread.

That, and that fact that Ragnar tried to deflect suspicion from him at the end of Day Phase #8 causes me to VOTE TO LYNCH DEADLEAVES.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 12:22:31 PM
At 7/17/2009 12:18:25 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Back when I was a mason, in our PM, deadleaves pretended to be the Mason Recruiter so that we could "test" Stallion.
The next day, the mafia killed Deadleaves.
After that, Stallion stopped PMing in the thread.

That, and that fact that Ragnar tried to deflect suspicion from him at the end of Day Phase #8 causes me to VOTE TO LYNCH DEADLEAVES.

Whoops. I meant: VOTE TO LYNCH THEITALIANSTALLION
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 12:43:09 PM
Fine, Unvote to lynch resolutionsmaher.

Vote to lynch Italianstallion.

No-one believes me, and if my death is my evidence, then so be it.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 1:33:41 PM
At 7/17/2009 8:24:10 AM, KRFournier wrote:
The victim is theLwerd, formally known as Zeratul, who changed her name and likeness to that of our town's psychic turned vigilante, who died--twice--at the hands of this city's crime lords.

This is lolz.
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 1:46:32 PM
I am no mafia; I think my role, which I revealed to the masons, proved that in a very decisive way. If I need to reveal my role, I will, but first I will explain why I stopped posting for an extended period time.

First. In the second or third week of June, close to the time I was recruited as a mason, I went to Caswell, a Baptist camp on the Carolina coast for a week.

Second. Four days after returning, my family took a trip to Arizona for ten days, returning July 3rd. Since then, I have spent my time catching up on the game as best I can.

Hopefully this is enough for now.

**Had no access to internet on either trip.
When Reach fell, I came.
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 1:48:16 PM

Really? The only thing I recall is him questioning why I was suspect in theLwerd's eyes.
When Reach fell, I came.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 1:53:32 PM
At 7/17/2009 1:48:16 PM, theitalianstallion wrote:

Really? The only thing I recall is him questioning why I was suspect in theLwerd's eyes.

Which deflected it.
Come now, Lwerd, Stallion voted. Why would you suspect him?

Why not?
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 1:55:44 PM
Do you not remember my role, wjmelements?

Go back and read through the PM; that's not a role I could've pulled out of midair.
When Reach fell, I came.
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 1:59:12 PM
I am the Navy Seal Veteran. If the mafia targets me, one of them dies and I live, but if the Vigilante targets me, I die. Happy?
When Reach fell, I came.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 1:59:18 PM
At 7/17/2009 1:55:44 PM, theitalianstallion wrote:
Do you not remember my role, wjmelements?

Go back and read through the PM; that's not a role I could've pulled out of midair.

You can lie about and make up a role. The role you chose had a gun, and yet was surprisingly creative.

Besides, if you really are some sort of Navy Seal, you're not that big of a loss to the town.
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 2:02:21 PM
At 7/17/2009 1:59:18 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Besides, if you really are some sort of Navy Seal, you're not that big of a loss to the town.

The mafia can't kill me unless they convince the town to lynch me; I'd say that's a bit of a loss.
When Reach fell, I came.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 2:03:29 PM
KRFournier has a reputation for being a purist. The existence of many plain townsmen and plain mafiosi support this reputation. It doesn't seem to make sense that he would include experimental roles.