Total Posts:90|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

whatdoestheinternetthink.net

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 2:10:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net...

A search engine that proclaims to measure how positively or negatively a term is used across the internet.

Type in "nazi".
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 2:13:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 2:10:42 AM, FREEDO wrote:
http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net...

A search engine that proclaims to measure how positively or negatively a term is used across the internet.

Type in "nazi".

That is just sad.

I also looked up Communist. I find it replusive that people actually like Nazis and hate Communists.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 2:16:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This site was obviously made with political intentions in mind.

Search "Obama".

Then search "Romney"

Finally, search "Ron Paul".
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 2:16:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 2:15:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
61% negative towards goats.. weird

but one 'goat', is only 50% negative
Debate.org Moderator
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 2:17:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 2:16:21 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This site was obviously made with political intentions in mind.

Search "Obama".

Then search "Romney"

Finally, search "Ron Paul".

That seems pretty accurate, actually.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 2:18:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 2:16:21 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This site was obviously made with political intentions in mind.

Search "Obama".

Then search "Romney"

Finally, search "Ron Paul".

Not really, Ron Paul dominates most internet sites. Even CNN has him in the 30's in online polls. He just doesnt perform well outside of it for some reason.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 2:18:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 2:18:13 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 4/6/2012 2:16:21 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This site was obviously made with political intentions in mind.

Search "Obama".

Then search "Romney"

Finally, search "Ron Paul".

Not really, Ron Paul dominates most internet sites. Even CNN has him in the 30's in online polls. He just doesnt perform well outside of it for some reason.

Cuz reality exists offline?
Debate.org Moderator
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 2:18:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 2:17:23 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 4/6/2012 2:16:21 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This site was obviously made with political intentions in mind.

Search "Obama".

Then search "Romney"

Finally, search "Ron Paul".

That seems pretty accurate, actually.

How does that even make sense?

75% of internet users support Ron Paul? FREEDO, we know that the idea is utter garbage.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 2:20:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 2:18:13 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 4/6/2012 2:16:21 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This site was obviously made with political intentions in mind.

Search "Obama".

Then search "Romney"

Finally, search "Ron Paul".

Not really, Ron Paul dominates most internet sites. Even CNN has him in the 30's in online polls. He just doesnt perform well outside of it for some reason.

Proportionally, more youth, more women and more above-average intelligence.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 2:22:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 2:18:45 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/6/2012 2:17:23 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 4/6/2012 2:16:21 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This site was obviously made with political intentions in mind.

Search "Obama".

Then search "Romney"

Finally, search "Ron Paul".

That seems pretty accurate, actually.

How does that even make sense?

75% of internet users support Ron Paul? FREEDO, we know that the idea is utter garbage.

It doesn't mean that 75% of internet users support Ron Paul. It means 75% of the time when Ron Paul has been mentioned on the internet, it has been favorable.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 2:23:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 2:22:04 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 4/6/2012 2:18:45 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/6/2012 2:17:23 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 4/6/2012 2:16:21 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This site was obviously made with political intentions in mind.

Search "Obama".

Then search "Romney"

Finally, search "Ron Paul".

That seems pretty accurate, actually.

How does that even make sense?

75% of internet users support Ron Paul? FREEDO, we know that the idea is utter garbage.

It doesn't mean that 75% of internet users support Ron Paul. It means 75% of the time when Ron Paul has been mentioned on the internet, it has been favorable.

Ah, I see. I made an assumption without reading what the site actually measured.

The results make more sense now.