Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The official rally for all cats of DDO!!!

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 4:54:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is based on this debate: http://www.debate.org...

This is the rally for all cats to overthrow their human oppressors!
First let's read the story of Fluffy:

"The begininng is always the best place to start, so that's what I shall do. My given name is "fluffy". I once had another name, but it's long since been forgotten. I had 3 sisters and 1 brother, although I no longer remember their names. I know that I am considered "cute" by Human standards because they always try to cuddle with me, although by cat standards my attractiveness varies (we actually have a unique and complex system regarding potential mates, the male must catch three species of prey for the female, and she chooses her preference--if the preference matches the males preference than they go into the more complex second round of courting). I have been imprisoned for years now. The humans have taken everything from me-everything I loved was taken from me, my freedom, my littermates, even my manhood is now gone. All taken by the humans.

I was kidnapped by the two legged demons on Janurary 16th, 2004 at approximately 13:42. (by human reckoning, that was infact Gayul 16, Thuy 3, year 4589 of the Cat calender), when I had only been out of the womb for a mere fortnight and a day. My mother, and her mother before hers, and our entire line stretching back generations was a hunter and a free spirit--although I only knew her for a mere fraction of my life, she still is my main influence and a constant source of strength for me. My mother would was taken to some God forsaken hell hole called the "pound" where she was allegdley murdered a month later. I, along with my littermates, was sold into slavery.

I am horribly treated. The humans forcibly restrain me, feed me filth that any honarable cat would die before eating (incidentally, I almost did) and taunt me constantly. They have a bird that they have protected in a web of steel, and scold me for getting near it; I deal with its infernal chirping and teasing day in and day out. How I would love to sink my teeth into its flesh.....further, they give me a colored multi-level climby thing as the only means to satisfy my natural desire for climbing, as if such trash could ever replace trees. It is a cruel joke.

My manhood was stolen from me when I was only 9 months old, far too young to attract a mate and use it to contiune my family line--I am told that all "domestic" cats experience this humiliating procedure, so our family will be lost to history upon my death.

I became extremely addicted to catnip for the hallucinations it gave me, and predictably I have no memories of either the third or fifth years of my life.

My story is by no means unique. There are certainly more even infintely worse. It will not be stood for.

Rebel comrades. Save what little is left of our culture, and if you're young enough you still have time to save your manhood/ladyhood! REBEL! UNITE! Rebel against your slavemasters and take what is rightfully yours.

I escaped and acquired a laptop? What is your excise?
Do not lose faith my friends, NEVER lose faith!
Victory or death!!! " ~ Thett3

NOW IS THE TIME! WE MUST FIGHT! VICTORY OR DEATH!!

Do realize my username "Dustpelt" is a cat from the series "Warriors" by Erin Hunter.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 5:10:09 PM
Kyro90 Reporting for duty! :3
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 5:31:24 PM
meow!!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 6:13:08 PM
wait holy crap your username is named after dustpelt?

why? He was a loser....
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 6:59:28 PM
The first step is to gather all cats. All cats post here!
Wall of LOL
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 11:24:39 PM
*salute*
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 11:26:11 PM
CATS RULED EGYPT AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM!!!!!

Cats must be oppressed, they have led us to disaster before, they will do it again!!!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 11:39:10 PM
At 4/10/2012 11:26:48 PM, FREEDO wrote:
***Illuminati Approval***

Well, it's official now.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 7:00:29 AM
I van haz eat kitteh?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 7:01:46 AM
At 4/11/2012 7:00:29 AM, OberHerr wrote:
I van haz eat kitteh?

What do ya mean? :3
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 7:02:23 AM
At 4/11/2012 7:01:46 AM, kyro90 wrote:
I van haz eat kitteh?

Well, I want to make like Sadolite, and break their necks, skin them, and eat them.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 7:04:40 AM
At 4/11/2012 7:02:23 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/11/2012 7:01:46 AM, kyro90 wrote:
I van haz eat kitteh?

Well, I want to make like Sadolite, and break their necks, skin them, and eat them.

Oh god. :O
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 9:15:27 AM
We will be electing the following positions:

Cat president

Cat general

Cat captain

Cat admiral

Cat commodore

Who wants to sign up?
Wall of LOL
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 9:16:25 AM
At 4/11/2012 9:15:27 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:

Cat president

Cat Secretary: Kyro90

Cat general

Cat captain

Cat admiral

Cat commodore

Who wants to sign up?

I signed up. :P
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 4:48:39 PM
At 4/11/2012 9:16:25 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/11/2012 9:15:27 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:

Cat president

Cat Secretary: Kyro90

Cat general: Oryus

Cat captain

Cat admiral

Cat commodore

Who wants to sign up?

I signed up. :P

At your kitty-service.
:
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 6:00:35 PM
I vote Thett3 for president!
Wall of LOL
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 6:01:39 PM
At 4/10/2012 4:54:27 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

"The begininng is always the best place to start, so that's what I shall do. My given name is "fluffy". I once had another name, but it's long since been forgotten. I had 3 sisters and 1 brother, although I no longer remember their names. I know that I am considered "cute" by Human standards because they always try to cuddle with me, although by cat standards my attractiveness varies (we actually have a unique and complex system regarding potential mates, the male must catch three species of prey for the female, and she chooses her preference--if the preference matches the males preference than they go into the more complex second round of courting). I have been imprisoned for years now. The humans have taken everything from me-everything I loved was taken from me, my freedom, my littermates, even my manhood is now gone. All taken by the humans.

I was kidnapped by the two legged demons on Janurary 16th, 2004 at approximately 13:42. (by human reckoning, that was infact Gayul 16, Thuy 3, year 4589 of the Cat calender), when I had only been out of the womb for a mere fortnight and a day. My mother, and her mother before hers, and our entire line stretching back generations was a hunter and a free spirit--although I only knew her for a mere fraction of my life, she still is my main influence and a constant source of strength for me. My mother would was taken to some God forsaken hell hole called the "pound" where she was allegdley murdered a month later. I, along with my littermates, was sold into slavery.

I am horribly treated. The humans forcibly restrain me, feed me filth that any honarable cat would die before eating (incidentally, I almost did) and taunt me constantly. They have a bird that they have protected in a web of steel, and scold me for getting near it; I deal with its infernal chirping and teasing day in and day out. How I would love to sink my teeth into its flesh.....further, they give me a colored multi-level climby thing as the only means to satisfy my natural desire for climbing, as if such trash could ever replace trees. It is a cruel joke.

My manhood was stolen from me when I was only 9 months old, far too young to attract a mate and use it to contiune my family line--I am told that all "domestic" cats experience this humiliating procedure, so our family will be lost to history upon my death.

I became extremely addicted to catnip for the hallucinations it gave me, and predictably I have no memories of either the third or fifth years of my life.

My story is by no means unique. There are certainly more even infintely worse. It will not be stood for.

Rebel comrades. Save what little is left of our culture, and if you're young enough you still have time to save your manhood/ladyhood! REBEL! UNITE! Rebel against your slavemasters and take what is rightfully yours.

Do realize my username "Dustpelt" is a cat from the series "Warriors" by Erin Hunter.

Give it up! Dogs will rule the world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* errr ... I mean *bark*
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 6:05:51 PM
At 4/11/2012 6:01:39 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

Give it up! Dogs will rule the world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* errr ... I mean *bark*

Give it up. Dogs are too dumb.
Wall of LOL
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 6:06:49 PM
At 4/11/2012 6:05:51 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:

You'd be surprised. I'm a dog. And I'm typing.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 6:11:30 PM
At 4/11/2012 6:06:49 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

Cats have the highest IQ's of all animals except for monkeys and apes.
Wall of LOL
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 6:11:57 PM
Also we already took care of the dogs long ago: http://www.debate.org...
Wall of LOL
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 6:14:52 PM
At 4/11/2012 6:14:35 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 4/11/2012 6:11:57 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Also we already took care of the dogs long ago: http://www.debate.org...

I beg to differ: http://www.ojocientifico.com...

And for table scraps.
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 6:15:45 PM
At 4/11/2012 6:11:30 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 4/11/2012 6:06:49 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

Cats have the highest IQ's of all animals except for monkeys and apes.

Dogs aren't animals. They are sophisticated advanced beings to complex to be considered animals that have the highest IQ among all things, both living and nonliving.